Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers (17082 Views)

Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners / 35 Times Stubborn Homeowners Refused To Move, And Faced Consequences / ** Thread For Homeowners And Builders ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Raph01: 12:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Nope, they told me not to because you threaten them, let your conscience guide you.

Fraud roofer with fake Korean materials grin
WEREY RE oo... now I knw de person wey I drag with since... REPUGNANT MENDICANT

4 Likes

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
Raph01:
WEREY RE oo... now I knw de person wey I drag with since... REPUGNANT MENDICANT

Fuad roofer who sells fake Korean products to unsuspecting customers grin

Like I said before, you're a non entity, know me or not, it doesn't matter because you don't count.

You're well known for selling fake Korean products and cheating customers and thus is why I didn't give my job to you and why you're upset.

You dangly droopy armed troglodyte.

Deal with your inadequacies cheesy

3 Likes

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Raph01: 12:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Fuad roofer who sells fake Korean products to unsuspecting customers grin

Like I said before, you're a non entity, know me or not, it doesn't matter because you don't count.

You're well known for selling fake Korean products and cheating customers and thus is why I didn't give my job to you and why you're upset.

You dangly droopy armed troglodyte.

Deal with your inadequacies cheesy
U said tha b4 oga... go get a payin' job and stop waiting 4 ur family 2 contribute money 4 U..

3 Likes

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
Raph01:
U said tha b4 oga... go get a payin' job and stop waiting 4 ur family 2 contribute money 4 U..

grin

Stop marketing fake materials and stop ripping your customers off by selling lower standard products.

You're a fraud.

I've made more money today while sleeping than you'll make all month.

3 Likes

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Raph01: 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
EgunMogaji:

grin

Stop marketing fake materials and stop ripping your customers off by selling lower standard products.

You're a fraud.

I've made more money today while sleeping than you'll make all month.
All thanks 2 ur family... they're good people U knw

4 Likes

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
Raph01:
All thanks 2 ur family... they're good people U knw

You take the longest break in the roofing world grin

Stop selling fake Korean products that fades in 3 months. Stop cheating customers by quoting .55 and selling .45 hoping they won't climb up there and verify.

Fraudulent seller of fake building materials cheesy

3 Likes

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Raph01: 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
BATLAN Roof

2 Likes

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Raph01: 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Stop selling fake Korean products that fades in 3 months. Stop cheating customers by quoting .55 and selling .45 hoping they won't climb up there and verify.

na small work, big money we dey make 4 roofing world... go ask WICHTECH and METROTILES... so we dnt work 24hrs like a poor man like U.... as if U knw de diff. between .45 and .55 gauges.. #OPONU_AGBA

6 Likes

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Raph01: 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Only a fraudster like U makes money while sleeping without duin anythang... Dangote and even bloggers work hard during de day and make money even while sleeping.. whats ur job man?? at least every1 knwz wah I do

5 Likes

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
Raph01:
Only a fraudster like U makes money while sleeping without duin anythang... Dangote and even bloggers work hard during de day and make money even while sleeping.. whats ur job man?? at least every1 knwz wah I do

You're a fraud and a liar, no wonder you have time to be arguing for hours online grin

Stop marketing fake products and cheap inferior roofing materials.

First it's my family supporting me, now I'm a yahoo boy cool

You're a desperate fraudster.

3 Likes

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
Raph01:
na small work, big money we dey make 4 roofing world... go ask WICHTECH and METROTILES... so we dnt work 24hrs like a poor man like U.... as if U knw de diff. between .45 and .55 gauges.. #OPONU_AGBA

You're a fraud that sells fake materials to unsuspecting customers. No deflection grin

Hope you're enjoying the free reviews, I'm sure your future clients are enjoying reading this and making up their minds cheesy

Folks, there are many honest roofers on here but this guy and his tens of fake multiple IDs is not one of them.

3 Likes

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Raph01: 1:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
EgunMogaji:

You're a fraud and a liar, no wonder you have time to be arguing for hours online grin

Stop marketing fake products and cheap inferior roofing materials.

First it's my family supporting me, now I'm a yahoo boy cool

You're a desperate fraudster.
na u knw de one wey U dey do lah??... Bros, u no get anythang 2 talk jor.. U jes dey talk nonsense

2 Likes

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
Raph01:
na u knw de one wey U dey do lah??... Bros, u no get anythang 2 talk jor.. U jes dey talk nonsense

You're a fraudulent seller that markets fake Korean roofing tiles and cheat customers by installing .45mm instead of .55mm

This I know because your customers told me this when they saw you asking for my business.

Your roof install leaks.

3 Likes

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by battleaxe: 1:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
Can this thread please return to its intent?

Almost 2 pages of derailing now!

Thanks..... All!

8 Likes

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by battleaxe: 1:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
Back to the dedicated "fuses" per socket outlet as you stated originally.

Actually, non of the international Electrical standards in any country require dedicated "fuses" per outlet.

What you will see in larger, typically industrial facilities is the presence of ELCBs for socket outlets which typically can be used for portable equipment. Still, you will hardly find one per socket, unless maybe for temporary power.

Alternatively, you can put an ELCB upstream. Serve same purpose but will cause a wider outage if it trips.

Just FYI, Several Nigerian houses have these ELCBs installed.
Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
battleaxe:
Back to the dedicated "fuses" per socket outlet as you stated originally.

Actually, non of the international Electrical standards in any country require dedicated "fuses" per outlet.

What you will see in larger, typically industrial facilities is the presence of ELCBs for socket outlets which typically can be used for portable equipment. Still, you will hardly find one per socket, unless maybe for temporary power.

Alternatively, you can put an ELCB upstream. Serve same purpose but will cause a wider outage if it trips.

Just FYI, Several Nigerian houses have these ELCBs installed.

But does any of them recommend against dedicated fuses per outlet?

No interest in earth leakage circuit breakers at this time on my project but there will be GFCI in the wet areas, in addition to whole house surge protector.

Thanks.
Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
battleaxe:
Can this thread please return to its intent?

Almost 2 pages of derailing now!

Thanks..... All!

Apologies.

He has a nasty habit of following me from thread to thread with his abuse. I typically ignore him but chose to make a stand once and for all.

I've been asking for an ignore user filter to no avail.

Once again apologies.

3 Likes

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Nobody: 3:18am On Jun 19, 2016
I now found out that Rats seems to like PEX pipes.

I'm doing more research.
Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
My favorite plumbing stockist is having a 7% sale on their already lowest price in the USA on plumbing materials.

You can consolidate shipment at $4.50 per pound with one of the USA to Nigeria shippers on here.

PexSupply.Com
Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Relocate: 12:20am On Jul 06, 2016
Planning on moving to your new house?
Thinking about the time and stress involved in packing?

We can pack & move you anywhere within/out of Lagos.

09055398680, 09057640937.
www.relocate.com.ng.

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 06, 2016
EgunMogaji:
My favorite plumbing stockist is having a 7% sale on their already lowest price in the USA on plumbing materials.

You can consolidate shipment at $4.50 per pound with one of the USA to Nigeria shippers on here.

PexSupply.Com

Sale ends tomorrow.
Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by lifetimeng(m): 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
We are glad to introduce to you a 100% Aluminium Roof Gutter, Tropicalized, Oven Baked, Weather Resistant Colours for all Climates with 20 Years Warranty.
Lifetime Roof Gutter Ltd, Distributor of American Rain Gutters can help you choose style, color and the variety of gutters which will not only add to the beauty of your home, but protect it for the long term as well. Give us a call today: 08158942188, 08087111111, 01-453-7642,
or Visit www.lifetimeng.com, or lifetimeng@gmail.com

Check out our 1st Class Roof Guttering System & Professional Installation

1 Like

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by solid3(m): 7:01am On Jul 16, 2016
Following...
Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by litaninja(m): 7:05am On Jul 16, 2016
Lool.....we wey never go Yankee before been dey fall for the y@rnz till wee see dedicated fuse for every socket....

Let us not forget that others have also gone to Yankee before and returned to naija to build houses biko

2 Likes

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by kuntash: 7:12am On Jul 16, 2016
This post has made front page, not only that , the topic is catchy and makes sense ...

Unfortunately, the pages already dedicated to arrant accusations and counter ...

Pls just stop and focus or the admin should take it off front page Pls ..
Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Lusola15: 7:25am On Jul 16, 2016
I follow
Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by fuludu: 7:40am On Jul 16, 2016
We would like to partake on this project when you get to the interior work stage. We design and install kitchen cabinets and wardrobes
We look forward to hear from you

Yours faithfully
Datimi
Datfaxxe@yahoo. Com

1 Like

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by adesegun121(m): 7:50am On Jul 16, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by yinchar(m): 7:55am On Jul 16, 2016
Mr Raph01/Mr Olawale, you just lost potential customers because of unnecessary argument. You as a business man should know better. This is a public forum, you shouldn't have allowed personal grudges to affect your business marketing. Hope this serves as lesson for all other business marketers on Nairaland.

12 Likes

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 16, 2016
Happy when I see property threads on front page.
Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 8:40am On Jul 16, 2016
Shawls:
Why are you soliciting for it in Ghana when you have it 15mins away from you in yankee.Go get it at .81c & ship it for $2 each.Yeye man.You will end up taking Risperdal & Zyprexa by the time you finish this your chicken coop with this chronic OCD of yours.
What? softly o.but firstly,what are those drugs for?
Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 8:42am On Jul 16, 2016
Shawls:
Why are you soliciting for it in Ghana when you have it 15mins away from you in yankee.Go get it at .81c & ship it for $2 each.Yeye man.You will end up taking Risperdal & Zyprexa by the time you finish this your chicken coop with this chronic OCD of yours.
besides,what is OCD? is it a complement?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PICTURE: The Cost Of Setting Up A free range snail farming system in Nigeria. / Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. / National Housing Fund Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.