Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Fraud Beware Of The Guy Called Gwillonlinemart On This Forum - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Fraud Beware Of The Guy Called Gwillonlinemart On This Forum (2810 Views)

Beware Of This Scammer / Re:beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 / Beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraud Beware Of The Guy Called Gwillonlinemart On This Forum by omoskenso(m): 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
invisibility:

His account details of the bank you paid into has a detail of his address and other info.

Lias with a bank staff or police to trace and nab him.

All you people sha that agree to pay for goods you have not seen or inspected.

So it's safer sellers should send their products b4 been paid shocked
Re: Fraud Beware Of The Guy Called Gwillonlinemart On This Forum by urvillagepeoplee(m): 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
no need to worry,my father is a high priest at ayelala shrine,contact me and we will come to an agreement, before 7day his family will call to negotiate with you after he runs mad, the last guy that trys this shit with me after trying to scam his ancestors not me 70k for iPhone 6 family paid 150k in advance and 50k after he got his sanity back not to talk of the other money they spent to purchase the items used to work for him,because we are in a faceless forum doesn't mean people can scam people,he was lucky my mum is fasting for d ramandan,na ram I for buy use do yasin take finish he entire family. I hate scammers. if u have been scammed b4,contact me let's deal with these scammers traditional way and make money from them.

1 Like

Re: Fraud Beware Of The Guy Called Gwillonlinemart On This Forum by Flashh: 11:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
omosefeeguaibor:
Well I had to travel down to lagos that period, and it turned out that the said guy has absconded with my money, infact his family members complained of his fraudulent act, I had to buy a new one, funny enough the said guy's number is going through now, I've decided to let the matter go. Thanks for asking
What went wrong?
Re: Fraud Beware Of The Guy Called Gwillonlinemart On This Forum by torlord3424(m): 8:29am On Aug 27, 2017
you na sure guy. these guys have to be taught a lesson

urvillagepeoplee:
no need to worry,my father is a high priest at ayelala shrine,contact me and we will come to an agreement, before 7day his family will call to negotiate with you after he runs mad, the last guy that trys this shit with me after trying to scam his ancestors not me 70k for iPhone 6 family paid 150k in advance and 50k after he got his sanity back not to talk of the other money they spent to purchase the items used to work for him,because we are in a faceless forum doesn't mean people can scam people,he was lucky my mum is fasting for d ramandan,na ram I for buy use do yasin take finish he entire family. I hate scammers. if u have been scammed b4,contact me let's deal with these scammers traditional way and make money from them.
Re: Fraud Beware Of The Guy Called Gwillonlinemart On This Forum by urvillagepeoplee(m): 11:02am On Aug 27, 2017
torlord3424:
you na sure guy. these guys have to be taught a lesson

no be everybody money dem dey chop go free o
Re: Fraud Beware Of The Guy Called Gwillonlinemart On This Forum by omosefeeguaibor(f): 11:06am On Aug 29, 2017
Flashh:
What went wrong?
A whole lot my dear, I even had to buy another system due to the urgency of my work, I've left the whole issue anyway.
Re: Fraud Beware Of The Guy Called Gwillonlinemart On This Forum by Flashh: 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
omosefeeguaibor:
A whole lot my dear, I even had to buy another system due to the urgency of my work, I've left the whole issue anyway.
Then, it took you days to reply.

Sorry for the lose. Just be concious with scammers and those you do business with, both online and offline.

By the way... Hope you know this person?

1 Like

Re: Fraud Beware Of The Guy Called Gwillonlinemart On This Forum by omosefeeguaibor(f): 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
Flashh:
Then, it took you days to reply.

Sorry for the lose. Just be concious with scammers and those you do business with, both online and offline.

By the way... Hope you know this person?
Sorry bout my late reply, I sure know the guy, besides i've decided not to allow the issue bother me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quality 8GB ATM Card Flash Drive For 1000 Only. / Thinkpad T450s With 16hrs Battery Backup for Sale SOLD SOLD / Dell Inspiron 15 2020 Core i7 10th Gen Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.