Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

This Girl Is In Big Wahala: Advice Pls! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Is In Big Wahala: Advice Pls! (810 Views)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / See What This Girl Is Wearing In Public – Ordinary G-string - / He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Is In Big Wahala: Advice Pls! by richez25(m): 11:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
We all get problems in life. At times we cannot solve them on our own. That is why am helping publish the letter of this lady to get your help. You might have been in a similar situation. You may know the solution. Share your opinion with those, who really need it.

Hello, I got myself in trouble, and I need your help and advice to fix the situation. I am desperate to get help.

My name is Amina. I am very young, just turned 18. By this time, I had a share of troubles in my life. I had to be a survivor, so I got a sugar daddy, and he is in his 50ss. I also have a young boyfriend of 21 years of age.

The boyfriend has not a clue about the sugar daddy. I really love this guy. He is good looking and has all the chances of entering college and giving me a good life in the future.

He wants to have sex with me, but every time he hints at it, I tell him I am a virgin yet. So, I say “no.” At the same time I sleep with the sugar daddy, and he provides for me in return.

I have no idea of how the boyfriend would react to me not being a virgin or having a sugar daddy. I am scared to death to tell him the truth. Surely, he will not understand me or what I had to go through to do that and have this kind of life.

Advise me, please, what should I do? It cannot last like that forever. What if the boyfriend proposes me? Can I become a virgin again, if I stay out of having sex for a long while? I need your help!
Re: This Girl Is In Big Wahala: Advice Pls! by oyetgirl: 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
You should have probably gotten yourself another job than deciding to be a sugar daddy owner and stay loyal to the guy with u........ as for me you can never become a virgin no more.....so if u really wanna listen, let the sugar daddy go and stay put to your boyfriend undecided
Re: This Girl Is In Big Wahala: Advice Pls! by czarr(m): 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
Breakup with the young guy please undecided
You are taking him for a fool and guys can handle heart break/rejection but not an insult to their intelligence.
Re: This Girl Is In Big Wahala: Advice Pls! by otunbacarter(m): 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
Why lie about your virginity in the first place

(1) (Reply)

Most Guys Will Do This / Guys, Can You Date A Lady Way Taller Than You Are? / DEL POST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.