Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

President BUHARI Extends London Stay- Now Scheduled To Return On Sunday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President BUHARI Extends London Stay- Now Scheduled To Return On Sunday (441 Views)

Buhari Extends Tenure Of Defence, Service Chiefs / Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days / Buhari Extends Stay In London Till Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President BUHARI Extends London Stay- Now Scheduled To Return On Sunday by Nobody: 5:36am On Jun 17, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari will not be returning to Nigeria till Sunday.
-- The President would have spent 14 days in London by Sunday.
-- However The Vice-President has ensured Nigerians that the President is a good state of health having spoken to him.

The Punch reports that the Vice- president of the federal republic of Nigeria, Yemi Osinbajo has disclosed that President Muhammadu Buhari will not be returning to Nigeria till Sunday.

The Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo while disclosing to the to State House correspondents stated that it was necessary for President Buhari to take the weekend off and rest very well in London before returning to the country.

He stated that he had communicated to the President on the telephone and he was in good health condition.

“The President will be back on Sunday. I spoke with him yesterday evening and I think it is just the best that he takes the weekend off. He will certainly be back on Sunday.

“I think the most straightforward thing is when he will be back. He will be back on Sunday. There is no point rushing back on Friday or something like that.

“He will just take the weekend off and be back on Sunday. He is in perfect health and ready to resume work on Monday morning.

“Mr. President is in good condition, he is fine, he is very well. He should take a day or two off in London and rest a bit and come back hale and hearty on Sunday and be ready for work on Monday. So we expect him back on Sunday.”

President Muhammadu Buhari was earlier scheduled to arrive the country on Thursday. The President would have spent 14 days by Sunday when his is due to arrive the country.

https://9jarealm..com.ng/2016/06/president-buhari-extends-london-stay-to.html

Re: President BUHARI Extends London Stay- Now Scheduled To Return On Sunday by Thunderlicious: 5:37am On Jun 17, 2016
No wahala Mr President
Re: President BUHARI Extends London Stay- Now Scheduled To Return On Sunday by carbony4red(m): 6:10am On Jun 17, 2016
Wetin dis guy de do for my top to affect my FTC..........

To d koko issue,make Baba stay as long as he wishes,the Prof is in charge and very active.
Re: President BUHARI Extends London Stay- Now Scheduled To Return On Sunday by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 17, 2016
No wahala. Your presence wasn't needed in this country before. Infact we dash buhari to london

(1) (Reply)

Ajimobi Warns SSG, Exco Against Backbiting, Frivolity / Vegetables Sellers Association Of Katsina State Louds Governor Masari’s Gesture / Anambra: Judiciary Workers In The State Threaten Strike, Issues 14 Day Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.