Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,033 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos (63519 Views)

Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims / Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by miketayo(m): 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
PROFLOVY:
If christianity does not exist.. The world would be a better place. Christianity is just an innovation. A completely modified and hypocritical version of western culture.

And islam? Which of the 2 religions is causing more chaos ryt now?

3 Likes

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Tipsterwaxxxzy: 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
Them wan dy breakfast chop free food grin cheesy na Ramadan time dem see to convert scammers

1 Like

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by miketayo(m): 4:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
aremed:

plz who is Jesus,is he God?
someone said Allah (God) shld grant them forgiveness you are saying Jesus,who is d most Superior

Jesus is God

4 Likes

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Lilimax(f): 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
PROFLOVY:
Jesus aint no christian.. Jesus aint no God. Jesus was a human like you born with a placenta and a d*ck
Shattap! What do you know. Face your terrorist religion embarassed

5 Likes

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Princejydo(m): 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
My observation is this, the harder christians try to paint Islam the more they convert to Islam! Jus imagine the bad job CAN in Osun state is doing! The traditions of Islam can never ever be eroded no matter the blackmail!
lies, read about the thousands of people that that renounce Islam in Pakistan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Lilimax(f): 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
PROFLOVY:
I guess some Extremist among muslims like boko people are the ones tarnishing the image of Islam. An enemy you know is better than the one you don't know
If you're not an extremeist, you'll not be regarded as a good Muslims. Little wonder the Northern Muslims does not value their Southern counterpart. I heard they call them Karfi or whatever they call it embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Lilimax(f): 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
Orikinla:
When millions of Muslims convert to Christians every year in Nigeria and we don't brag about it. But when you pay some hungry fake Christians to claim conversion to Islam, you make noise.
No true Christian will leave Christianity.
Many church goers are fake Christians.
So true?
What is even in Islam for one to embrace?. A Religion of terrorism, beheading, peadophilia, bombing and what have you.
Instead of me accepting that religion, I'll rather die and go to heaven than denouncing Jesus Christ my Lord an personal Saviourembarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Lilimax(f): 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
babadem2much:
People are running from problems while this 104 are rushing inside, though I smell lies....

This religion are only good in killing mostly beheading. If that is the only religion in the world I chose peganism
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Princejydo(m): 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
[quote author=chukzyblingz post=46662791]An Alhaji met a friend in asaba the other day and promised to give him millions of Naira if he accept to convert to islam. this guy wasn't a good Christian. he's even a pagan but he goes to gone to many churches mostly to look for of girls. He accepted to convert but he backed out when the Alhaji told him they will show him on TV denouncing Christ. He told the man he doesn't believe in Christ but man said it doesn't matter.[ don't mind them their conversion is either by jihad or money inducements

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Lilimax(f): 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
IbnIslam:
oh yes and no sane HUMAN BEING will worship three gods at a time...
You lack understanding. Receive understanding in Jesus name. Amen smiley
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Lilimax(f): 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
PROFLOVY:
Churches now turned to business. Pastors now turned to CEOs... church goers now turned to investors. The worst part is that an average man earning below needs is still expected to pay tithe.
Is God that wicked?
Is this reason enough for one to embrace a religion of evil embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Lilimax(f): 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
PROFLOVY:
On a neutral level.. Forget about the Scriptures and faith.. Having a holy book with different versions should give birth to doubts.. At worst falsehood.
It is just like having a motivational book with the same title but different authors.. Invariably different content
Still better than those satanic verses of yoursembarassed
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Lilimax(f): 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
miketayo:

Jesus is God
JESUS IS GOD! embarassed

1 Like

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by RealAdewole(m): 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
realGURU:
When God love , he open ur heart to islam,
islam is unlike ur religion were hearts are won with lies and fake prophesies.

how many of ur pastors are using charms and amulets to do fake miracle, how many their prophesies fail woefuly
hope u did nt forget all Fayose(who is even nt a pastor) came to pass.
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by shipnclear: 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
God knows the best
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by nortcentrallord(m): 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
Omotayor123:
The picture doesn't Look like it.
But, If the news is true, I Thank God for them. Allahu Akbar!

Jumah Mubaraq to my fellow Muslims!

Omotayo does islam permit this kind of dressing particularly this period of ramadan? Oh! Allah have mercy.
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Deen4me(m): 4:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
At all skeptics kindly read below

Why Muslims are the world’s fastest-growing religious group

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/04/23/why-muslims-are-the-worlds-fastest-growing-religious-group/

Islam is the 'fastest growing religion' and will 'overtake Christianity by the end of the century'

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/islam-fastest-growing-religion-overtake-6986333

The world's fastest-growing religion is ...

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/04/02/living/pew-study-religion/

Make una no kill una self oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by kwaraguy(m): 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
How does condemning other's faith makes yours better? Anyone with religious intolerance should be termed a terrorist. The only difference between you & bokoharam is killing. Must you insult another person's faith to defend your own? The mods don't ban on that I guess. They should consider it, at least we'll have little of religious conflict on nairaland. Thank you
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by miketayo(m): 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
Lilimax:

JESUS IS GOD! embarassed

Srry who beat u?
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Caseless: 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
Allahu akbar!
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by fizzy94(m): 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
glacswhite:
Op...u be Mumu..Delta dey wear those kind Cloth and Cap?....Islam wey Everybody dey run Commot even Hausa People are denying their Religion...Abeg Close this Tread...is just like Saying that ''Jesus has Approved Murder and Fornication as Righteousness'' which can never happen

BUHARI turning to a Pastor is Even Likely than 104 Deltans turning to Islam
The thing really pain this one oo, even decided to take it personal by insulting the op. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by greatdave(m): 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
RooRuudRonSaha:
the same jesus that couldn't save himself. The same god that drank the blood of his own son,what. A wicked god. Christianity is poo. I rather join egungun than christianity.

I'm guessing you haven't really read the bible sir...Jesus CHOSE to did for all mankind...including you. Drank the blood of his son...seriously? Jesus loves you man...accept his love and be saved!

3 Likes

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by mamaafrik(m): 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
Omotayor123:
The picture doesn't Look like it.
But, If the news is true, I Thank God for them. Allahu Akbar!

Jumah Mubaraq to my fellow Muslims!
hmmmm,even a muslim here can smell an "akiiiiika".

3 Likes

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Iseoluwani: 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
They are not actually xtains before. Y will dey deny Christ n serve one kin god. Christianity is not a religion. Its a relationship

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Princejydo(m): 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
[quote author=gentlekazman10 post=46660967] prove that jesus waz a muslim
jesus talks about the kingdom of heaven; the
fulfillment of the Mosaic laws: Mathew 5:17-20
reads:
“Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or
the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to
fulfil.
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth
pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass
from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least
commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall
be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but
whosoever shall do and teach them, the same
shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
For I say unto you, That except your
righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of
the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case
enter into the kingdom of heaven.”
These are Jesus’ words, from his lips. But what
did Christians say? What do they believe? Do they
talk about the fulfillment of these laws? They
better be because if they don’t, according to
Jesus, “they shall be called the least in the
kingdom of heaven”.
Jesus teaches the unity of Allah; the oneness of
God. In the 12th chapter of Mark, it was reported
that a man came to Jesus and asked him: “which
is the first of ll commandments”? and Jesus
answered: “The first of all the commandments is,
Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord.”
Yet, most christians says Jesus is God. It’s an
amazing situation. Jesus says: The Lord our God
is one Lord; Christians says: no, it is the trinity in
the god-head. Contradicting the messege of
Jesus. Nowhere from the lips of Jesus, did he
utter trinity! And that is the core problem of the
churches: they preach what Jesus never
preached. Infact, Christianity went on deifying
Jesus. They say Jesus walked down the Palestine
as a divine being. The question here is, did he
says he is God? Did he claim to be God? Did he
says am god worship me? There is not in any
version of the bible where explicitly Jesus says
listen everybody: I am god!
He never make such claims. Infact, he rebukes
such claims. In Mark, 10 and Luke 18, when a
certain ruler asked him, what to do to inherit the
eternal life, Jesus says to him:
“Why callest thou me good? none is good, save
one, that is, God. He didn’t even want to be
called good much less god. But did the christians
follow this insruction? Not at all! Infact, they
called him god. I wonder if Jesus was present
today how he is gonna react to this blasphemy.
Propably too tense.
As a Prophet and a messenger of Allah, Jesus
explicitly declares in the 8th chapter of john: "I
have not come on my own; but he (God) sent
me."
He says further, “my father is greather than I.”
Jesus’ mission was to convey the message given
to him by his Lord. He was no more than a
messenger. He says:
I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I
judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek
not mine own will, but the will of the Father
which hath sent me.
The teaching of Jesus is not something new; it’s
a kind of transition from the earlier teachings
beginning with Abraham. If we take prayer for
example, how the previous prophets pray to God,
we will witness a clear consistency in their
message. The bible tells us: quote:
“And Abraham fell on his face and pray” genesis
17:3, and moses and Aron fell on their faces and
prayed (numbers 20:6) and Jesus fell on his face
and prayed mathew 26:38).
And that is excatly how Muhammad SAW prayed
and the whole muslim world prays like that. The
christians don’t pray like that though. They have
their own kind of worship. Who is really tryin to
imitate Jesus? Christians or muslims?
And that is the main problem of christianity: its
not a religion of Jesus; it’s the religion
consructed about Jesus.
The message of Jesus is islamic in every sense:
believing in one God, he never mention the
mystery of trinity; that he’s a preacher, teacher,
messenger and no more; that salvation rests by
keeping the commandments; and son.
Infact even his diet isnt christian, Jesus’ diet is
islamic as he didn’t eat pig he kills over 2000
pigs says the bible. For we believe that Jesus
was a muslim; and his message is islam.
Little wonder that on his second coming he is
going to rejects the christians for they
misunderstood him and his message.
The bible tell us in the 7th chapter of mathew:
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have
we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name
have cast out devils? and in thy name done many
wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew
you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Jesus is going to rebuke the christians, and this
is in consequence of the diversion in christianity
from the real message. Its like a dialectic
between the 2billion christians and Jesus.
Christians are more concerned with the one who
did the preaching than what he preached. It’s a
kind of shift from the message to the messenger.
And when this kind of shift happens, problems
and misunderstanding emerged. If the emphases
is in the preacher, racial pride and nationalism
come into play. You cant value the message if
you’re too obsessed from where it comes from.
Jesus pray to God; christians pray to Jesus.
Christianity is a religion of paul constructed
against Jesus.
Jesus was a Muslim and his religion was Islam in
every sense. Watch my videos:
www.youtube.com/Sohyb09[/quoe]
since you so vast with the Bible. haven't you read this before. 1.me and my father are one 2. Jesus said, before Abraham I was that is, he exists
I can give living proof that Mohammed was not a prophet

1 Like

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by mamaafrik(m): 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
realGURU:
When God love , he open ur heart to islam,
islam is unlike ur religion were hearts are won with lies and fake prophesies.

how many of ur pastors are using charms and amulets to do fake miracle, how many their prophesies fail woefuly
dey have started shooting dane gun shooting training in your head.

1 Like

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Marvinspeed(m): 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
aremed:

you christians worship prophet cos Jesus was a prophet,check ur Bible

Grab a bible and read where jesus said "I am the son of God" and also check out where he said "anyone who hath seen him hath seen the father"

Just google those phrases. Thank me later

5 Likes

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by lastpage: 5:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
According to a viral online report, 104 Christians chose a different religious path by converting to Islam in Delta State yesterday. Saleem Abdulqadir who posted the pictures on twitter wrote; Total of 104 Christians accepted the light of Islam in Delta state,Nigeria. Ya Allah grant them your infinite mercy

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/104-christians-convert-to-islam-in.html

Good for them... l just hope you MUSLIMS remember that no CHRISTIAN is threatening to cut-off their necks for embracing ISLAM...

When the table turns and just ONE Muslim embrace Christ, DONT START your MURDEROUS BLOOD-LETTING, CLAIMING YOU ARE FIGHTING SOME SILLY JIHAD!

Allah-wa-kurubah should not be a call to slit someone's throat! undecided undecided

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by scarred9jan(m): 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
LIARS!!! grin grin grin
GOD PUNISH DEVIL!
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
how many % christian and muslims there is in nigeria ?
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by lma4real(m): 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
tomzman:
Which sane Christian would leave the light and convert to a religion that is causing unrest all over the world?

Even the devil will be ashamed of the originator of this lie. 104 Christians converting to islam in a place like Delta? Haba!

The same way any sane Muslim who understand his religion will never convert to christian...
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by KINGS100(m): 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2016
nepotic lier it happened in your day dream. Wake up to the riality dude. Accepting Christ is the only way to salvation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Pastor Preaches To His Congregation From On Top Of His Hummer Jeep (Photo) / Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua / Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.