Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos (63521 Views)

Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims / Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by patrickdaniel: 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
Chynx:
I smell lies. grin
are u telling us that the number of terrorist in Delta has increased by 104? God have mercy on their souls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Appleyard(m): 1:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
NaijaTalkTown:
I have always found it funny that you actually believe Is real 'can never be defeated' but I never knew you were a religious bigot.
I didn't quite get your post, brother. Anyway, i was only alluding to the propensity of Christian-Muslim conversion rate the author was talking about. Nothing more.
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by keally: 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
is it impossible for them to convert or what
. Islamic propaganda. What is the light they saw? Is it the violence,bloodshed, killings, bombings that Islam causes all over the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hw true s dis? because dis people can lie pass devil.
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Dething: 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
Omotayor123:
The picture doesn't Look like it.
But, If the news is true, I Thank God for them. Allahu Akbar!

Jumah Mubaraq to my fellow Muslims!

You still have sense small.... But you better give your life to Jesus.

4 Likes

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by amtaken(f): 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
Fake news from the pit of hell coined by HELL-RUFAI.

3 Likes

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by masseratti: 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
realGURU:
When God love , he open ur heart to islam,
islam is unlike ur religion were hearts are won with lies and fake prophesies.

how many of ur pastors are using charms and amulets to do fake miracle, how many their prophesies fail woefuly
are you open for a debate on this thread so that we can trash out the lies? am not a chauvinistic religious bigot tho, i promise to be fair and objective.
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by trumpclinton: 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
congratulations to them. The real religion of peace is Christianity. Just imagine if the headline was " 10 Muslims convert to Christianity in Kano" They will enter the streets and start killing and burning churches.

4 Likes

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by aremed(m): 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
Smartanthony:
may Jesus grant them his infinity forgiveness if true.cos i they percieve lie

plz who is Jesus,is he God?
someone said Allah (God) shld grant them forgiveness you are saying Jesus,who is d most Superior
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
uselessgoat:
Islamic propaganda undecided No sane Christian will leave the true religion of peace for a counterfeit one. A religion where beheading is the punishment for anyone who doesn't pray towards mecca. Say a wrong word about their prophet and you're dead while they throw jibes at Christianity without reprisals. A religion where they accept converts but they behead anyone tired of islam undecided No be only 104 Christians, na 140,000. Dey deceive una selves. Religion of Piss where their god is too lame to fight for itself. Mtcheew.

Jesus is the way the truth and the life----------- John 14:6

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life - - - - - - - - - - - - - - John 3:16
the same jesus that couldn't save himself. The same god that drank the blood of his own son,what. A wicked god. Christianity is poo. I rather join egungun than christianity.
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by aremed(m): 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
trumpclinton:
congratulations to them. The real religion of peace is Christianity. Just imagine if the headline was " 10 Muslims convert to Christianity in Kano" They will enter the streets and start killing and burning churches.
you christians worship prophet cos Jesus was a prophet,check ur Bible
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Dething: 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
Laycan:
let respect our religion..

I see how you respect Christianity buy choping off people's head here in Northern Nigeria and the entire Africa. Angry people!

2 Likes

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
aremed:

plz who is Jesus,is he God?
someone said Allah (God) shld grant them forgiveness you are saying Jesus,who is d most Superior
u dey mind the fool. Jesus even shouted Allah Allah lamabasachthani. Allah Allah why did u forsake me and. Allah no look him face.
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
RooRuudRonSaha:
the same jesus that couldn't save himself. The same god that drank the blood of his own son,what. A wicked god. Christianity is poo. I rather join egungun than christianity.

I don't talk to suicide bombers. Bye undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by sarz(m): 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hmmmmm na wu lie 4 dis rum u 4 say dangote don turn beger ah 4 blive

1 Like

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
uselessgoat:

I don't talk to suicide bombers. Bye undecided
I don't talk to gays abeg.
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by MasterofNL: 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
uselessgoat:
Islamic propaganda undecided No sane Christian will leave the true religion of peace for a counterfeit one. A religion where beheading is the punishment for anyone who doesn't pray towards mecca. Say a wrong word about their prophet and you're dead while they throw jibes at Christianity without reprisals. A religion where they accept converts but they behead anyone tired of islam undecided No be only 104 Christians, na 140,000. Dey deceive una selves. Religion of Piss where their god is too lame to fight for itself. Mtcheew.

Jesus is the way the truth and the life----------- John 14:6

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life - - - - - - - - - - - - - - John 3:16
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by segneyukk(m): 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
If its true.. Then they r already in hell.
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Bosun13: 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
so u ppl like when hered muslim converted to christian but dont like to here christian converted to muslim........ better go and die if u dont want to here that......... all your plan worldwide is in vein ...include all your western masters sponsor terrorist in d name of islam..so to degrade d light of islam.......
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by jordinsparkles(f): 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
Lies
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 2:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
segneyukk:
If its true.. Then they r already in hell.
no christian will make heaven, because you worship a man like you.
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by trinityfaze(m): 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
Nutase:
tongue
i nt believe in this. If its true, which of the papers pick the scene and what are there names. Moreso, I smell fire, delta state - muslims. hmmmmm. rebranded militant in action

but I still dont believe it until valid evidence proofs it
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Princejydo(m): 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
[quote author=hoshodie post=46658228]Why y'all christains dumb mofo!

Just because 104 Christians converted to the religion of peace,y'all want to kill yourself.

I pity all of you,may Allah make u see the right way bfor it's too late.

#IstandwithIslam
#ReligionofpeaceIslam

the passion to kill also reside in you, I'm sorry for you
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by realGURU(m): 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
kaylivin:
if islam was so sweet to convert to ,, the death threat surrounding the faith won't be necessary , the kidnapping of peoples children for forceful conversion won't be necessary , terrorism won't be necessary , if the story is true am so sure they were paid to convert to islam , its not new , its been happening a long time ago ,, and for the fake pastors that perform fake miracles ,, they don't use it to convert muslims ,, they do it to fool gullible christians ,, and come to think of it ,, this seems like a great achievement , that's why it made news ( muslims have been converting to christianity since days immemorial and its never a big news in christian dom , its just normal )
your religion that fillled with discrimination and unequal treatment between northern and southern christains, rich and pooor christains , y can refuse to choose a norther as a chairman and y the seat for poor and rich in hurches are different , in islam both poor and rich, educated an uneducted will line up shoulder to shoulder to worship GOD, IN ISLAM EVERY BODY IS EQUAL BEFORE ALLAH,
YOU talking of terrorism and islam, is hitler a muslim, is world war 1 and www11 caused by muslims, is TALIBAN NOT a U.S creations.
my friends all terrorism in islam is sponsored by CRISTAINS, SO FORGET
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by damilareoye: 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
And you think those guys look like deltans abi?
grin

Red_made Abokiis grin
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Anas4sure(m): 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
Alihamdulilahi, for sure d light of Islam will rule the world.....this d best grace for Christians for tomorrow might be to late

1 Like

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by realGURU(m): 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
masseratti:
are you open for a debate on this thread so that we can trash out the lies? am not a chauvinistic religious bigot tho, i promise to be fair and objective.
your religion that fillled with discrimination and unequal treatment between northern and southern christains, rich and pooor christains , y can refuse to choose a norther as a chairman and y the seat for poor and rich in hurches are different , in islam both poor and rich, educated an uneducted will line up shoulder to shoulder to worship GOD, IN ISLAM EVERY BODY IS EQUAL BEFORE Allah,
YOU talking of terrorism and islam, is hitler a muslim, is world war 1 and www11 caused by muslims, is TALIBAN NOT a U.S creations.

1 Like

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by okejos(m): 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
DELTANS HAS TO B MORE VIGILANT NOW THAT 104 BOKO HARAM HAS JUST BEING RECRUITED HERE IN DELTA
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by realGURU(m): 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
Juell:

And how many of ur imams and alfa use charms on women and turn them to sex slaves?
your religion that fillled with discrimination and unequal treatment between northern and southern christains, rich and pooor christains , y can refuse to choose a norther as a chairman and y the seat for poor and rich in hurches are different , in islam both poor and rich, educated an uneducted will line up shoulder to shoulder to worship GOD, IN ISLAM EVERY BODY IS EQUAL BEFORE Allah,
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by realGURU(m): 2:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
kaylivin:
if islam was so sweet to convert to ,, the death threat surrounding the faith won't be necessary , the kidnapping of peoples children for forceful conversion won't be necessary , terrorism won't be necessary , if the story is true am so sure they were paid to convert to islam , its not new , its been happening a long time ago ,, and for the fake pastors that perform fake miracles ,, they don't use it to convert muslims ,, they do it to fool gullible christians ,, and come to think of it ,, this seems like a great achievement , that's why it made news ( muslims have been converting to christianity since days immemorial and its never a big news in christian dom , its just normal )
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
do not join this thread. let all converters convert in peace if true.
signed
leader of the smelly family nairaland.

Smellymouth:
Alhamdulillah cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pastor Preaches To His Congregation From On Top Of His Hummer Jeep (Photo) / Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua / Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.