Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

How One Naughty Sentence I Made Earned Me Her Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How One Naughty Sentence I Made Earned Me Her Body (3651 Views)

Pretty Lady Shares Sexy Photo, Nigerian Twitter Users Help Her Cover Her Body / Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) / Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How One Naughty Sentence I Made Earned Me Her Body by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 17, 2016
[b]hello everyone... Good morning, name's Lawrence and I like warm hugs lol tongue

Here we go.... I had a visitor yesterday's evening she came and I allowed her in, talked about every necessary things and then I started my killer jokes, see this lady being so happy and felt like she was talking to her boyfriend, I told her how gorgeous she was on her outfit, how her butt were so looking firm and calling, she just smiled and called me bad boy... I just smiled over it cos I hate being called that... embarassed call me naughty boy instead grin

While this was going on, power was restored and it was raining, our feelings lightened up the more, I came close to her and asked her to play a game with me, the game's called " concentration " while this game was on, I kept on loosing cos I was indirectly staring at her butt which was so meaty on the couch she sat on, I have never felt so dirty minded all my life, didn't know wen I let it out, I told her "I wish I were ur panty nelo" she leaned forward and kissed me i quickly wrapped my arms around her, it was actually our first meeting... Thought I'd get a slap for that, but it turned out good.... Damn!!! [/b]
Re: How One Naughty Sentence I Made Earned Me Her Body by ForeverYoung197(f): 11:46am On Jun 17, 2016
OK. Very long story but the most important part you just omitted.
Re: How One Naughty Sentence I Made Earned Me Her Body by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 17, 2016
I know some nairaland ladies would say they'd have slapped me if they were to be the one, but na wash... U can't resist some guys #fact

2 Likes

Re: How One Naughty Sentence I Made Earned Me Her Body by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 17, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
OK. Very long story but the most important part you just omitted.
lol grin

And wats this most important part
Re: How One Naughty Sentence I Made Earned Me Her Body by ForeverYoung197(f): 11:50am On Jun 17, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
lol grin

And wats this most important part

The main part of the action, the high lights, or whatever you call it. Thats more important because that's the reason why you made that thread anyway.
Re: How One Naughty Sentence I Made Earned Me Her Body by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 17, 2016
It is well....
Re: How One Naughty Sentence I Made Earned Me Her Body by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 17, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

The main part of the action, the high lights, or whatever you call it. Thats more important because that's the reason why you made that thread anyway.
I wanna tell u the full story wen u come to my place... wink
Re: How One Naughty Sentence I Made Earned Me Her Body by SpeedyConnect(m): 11:55am On Jun 17, 2016
Poster below will say something reasonable
Re: How One Naughty Sentence I Made Earned Me Her Body by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 17, 2016
slyIsaac:
It is well....
always G smiley
Re: How One Naughty Sentence I Made Earned Me Her Body by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
I wanna tell u the full story wen u come to my place... wink

OK..but I hope you won't be surprised if one day I'll be knocking on your door wink
Re: How One Naughty Sentence I Made Earned Me Her Body by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

OK..but I hope you won't be surprised if one day I'll be knocking on your door wink
lol.. Do u in any way know me undecided
Re: How One Naughty Sentence I Made Earned Me Her Body by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

I like ur DP grin
Re: How One Naughty Sentence I Made Earned Me Her Body by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
lol.. Do u in any way know me undecided

wink
Re: How One Naughty Sentence I Made Earned Me Her Body by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
Jarizod:
I like ur DP grin

Thank you boo.
Re: How One Naughty Sentence I Made Earned Me Her Body by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

wink
so wen are u coming
Re: How One Naughty Sentence I Made Earned Me Her Body by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Thank you boo.
don't mention love kiss
Re: How One Naughty Sentence I Made Earned Me Her Body by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
stop this emotional blackmail undecided now u called him boo, the poor nigga now wld be thinking shit grin
ForeverYoung197:

Thank you boo.

3 Likes

Re: How One Naughty Sentence I Made Earned Me Her Body by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2016
dammydrumz:
stop this emotional blackmail undecided now u called him boo, the poor nigga now wld be thinking shit grin
lol grin u need to see his response grin grin
Re: How One Naughty Sentence I Made Earned Me Her Body by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
dammydrumz:

I never knew that could be an emotional blackmail to him. Calling somebody with sweet names, can make their day much better.
Re: How One Naughty Sentence I Made Earned Me Her Body by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
so wen are u coming

I'm coming soon. So set yourself in a mood of _____ wink
Re: How One Naughty Sentence I Made Earned Me Her Body by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

are u Naomi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How One Naughty Sentence I Made Earned Me Her Body by demo4ril97(m): 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
So ur story yaf turn $1 to N1? Another patient sha.
Re: How One Naughty Sentence I Made Earned Me Her Body by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
smiley

Re: How One Naughty Sentence I Made Earned Me Her Body by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Mood of wat dear
U sounding strange embarassed cry
Re: How One Naughty Sentence I Made Earned Me Her Body by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
Re: How One Naughty Sentence I Made Earned Me Her Body by ForeverYoung197(f): 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:

Mood of wat dear
U sounding strange embarassed cry

Just chill. You already invited me a couple of times in your place, so I decided to surprise you one day. Just be ready and we will turn your room into mayhem wink
Re: How One Naughty Sentence I Made Earned Me Her Body by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Just chill. You already invited me a couple of times in your place, so I decided to surprise you one day. Just be ready and we will turn your room into mayhem wink
u sounding strange again.... Abeg I no invite u again, why turn it into destruction

U beginning to scare a nigga... cry
Re: How One Naughty Sentence I Made Earned Me Her Body by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
Re: How One Naughty Sentence I Made Earned Me Her Body by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
angry
u still mad at me dear

Well never mind angry
Re: How One Naughty Sentence I Made Earned Me Her Body by RobinHez(m): 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
What kinda film are these ones acting? undecided ^^^
Re: How One Naughty Sentence I Made Earned Me Her Body by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
u sounding strange again.... Abeg I no invite u again, why turn it into destruction

U beginning to scare a nigga... cry
[email] Lol.
*walks in*

Be expecting me and her by 1a.m

*walks out laughing hysterically*
[/email]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Saw Her Fwesh Laps While She Slept N I Looked Back Again Like Lot's Wife / Adanna: The Mysterious Aba Girl(true Story) Episode 15 To The End.. Continue Rea / Am Tired Of My Nyansh It's Too Much 4 My Liking (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.