Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) (40616 Views)

Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo / Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan With Makarfi At PDP Secretariat (Photo) / Sheriff Moves Out Of Wadata House, Congratulates Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by tiwasiaife(m): 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
ebbybest:
my future husband pray for me, am sick.

God of mercy as my dear is sick, may u send ur anointing to heal her may she be whole and sound and may she find happiness through ur healing cos u always heal when all hope are lost all these I ask through Christ our Lord Amen.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by xreal: 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2016
You mean Ali Modu Sheriff's loyalists?

Where are the DSS?
Thesd are the Boko Harams, arrest and interrogate them allllll.
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by Deilluminator(m): 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
Mynd44:
This movie never end?
Na season film na. This could be season 2. Let's keep watching
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by billyG(m): 9:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
xreal:
You mean Ali Modu Sheriff's loyalists?
Where are the DSS? Thesd are the Boko Harams, arrest and interrogate them allllll.
If them invite arrest them now u begin shout witchhunting.
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by billyG(m): 9:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
stefan388:
of course. But who you dey blame? If not this the same hausa who are always the destroyers. Buhari and his apc is instigating Sherife to pull down pdp every one is expecting to win in the next elect. Who esle can do this other than the muslem.
pdp especting 2 win d nxt election?stop taken hard drug.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by xreal: 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
billyG:

If them invite arrest them now u begin shout witchhunting .

why will I do such, we all know their major sponsor.
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by billyG(m): 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
xreal:

why will I do such, we all know their major sponsor.
who?
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by xreal: 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
billyG:

who?

I have been banned several times. Make I no mention name .
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
What is wrong with these northerners self. After voting massively for APC in the last general elections they won't let the states that voted for PDP put the party in order.
How many northern states are PDP States today. Why all this struggle and trouble?.
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
Zendinho:
Mtcheeeeew.....make dem just wait there.....i de CUM.
U de "CUM"?. grin, seriously?. grin grin
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by Orikinla(m): 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
reflx:
The struggle for control of leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) continued on Friday as thugs loyal to Senator Ali Modu Sheriff camped at the gates of the party’s Wadata Plaza headquarters in Wuse Zone 5, Abuja.

Armed with sticks and bows and arrows, the thugs vowed that nobody except Mr. Sheriff and his loyalists would be allowed into the premises of the expansive office.

This was in spite of the resolution of the PDP Board of Trustees and governors elected on the platform of the party on Thursday that Senator Ahmed Makafi should take over the leadership of PDP in the interim as the chairman of the National Caretaker Committee.

source sahara reporters
http://saharareporters.com/2016/06/17/sheriff-thugs-take-over-pdp-plaza#

Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by drstone1: 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
ebbybest:
my future husband pray for me, am sick.

Be well IJN

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
FG. Are these not Boko Haram?
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by tmcleo2k2(m): 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
Sticks, bows and arrows...right in the heart of Nigeria's capital city and in full glare of the Nigerian Police...I weep for my country.
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by bakila: 10:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
hardywaltz:
Pipeline Destroying Party (PDP) and their struggle for the control of Wadata "Wahala" house

This is Boko Haram (SAS) vs Avengers (NEW)

NEW - Nyesom Ezebunwo WikeD
"Wahala" or "walawala" walawala is fraud or con.
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by gwales: 10:38pm On Jun 17, 2016
Sincere4u:
What is wrong with these northerners self. After voting massively for APC in the last general elections they won't let the states that voted for PDP put the party in order.
How many northern states are PDP States today. Why all this struggle and trouble?.
the northerners are there to show the 5%ers who the real owner of pdp are
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by gwales: 10:38pm On Jun 17, 2016
Sincere4u:
the northerners are there to show the 5%ers who the real owner of pdp are grin
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by favouritesahaba: 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
Season films
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by ocelot2006(m): 1:16am On Jun 18, 2016
jeron1:
PDP is slowly on its way to it final Burial...

I can see that our prayers r being answered.

no peace for the wicked until they return our yams

PDP cannot maintain opposition, APC cannot Lead

Nigeria is shaking, Biafra is Burning, Arewa is bombing.... Tomatoes is now more expensive than crude oil

Yeah we've been hearing that story for months now.
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by str8talk1: 3:29am On Jun 18, 2016
Awada Keri Keri!
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by naijaking1: 3:43am On Jun 18, 2016
How quickly this Sheriff man raises an army of almajiris/boko haramites. I guess all he had to do was make one phone call, and a lorry load of unemployed youths changed their uniforms from Sambisia forest to Wadata plaza!
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by Awaja(m): 7:38am On Jun 18, 2016
Nd they are guided by the police, to show APCs complicity, so it's true Sheriff is been used, well,
In patience voice" there is God o",what goes around comes around,either PDP or any other party will take over someday and the Hunter will be hunted.
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by andyjagga: 7:45am On Jun 18, 2016
reflx:
The struggle for control of leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) continued on Friday as thugs loyal to Senator Ali Modu Sheriff camped at the gates of the party’s Wadata Plaza headquarters in Wuse Zone 5, Abuja.

Armed with sticks and bows and arrows, the thugs vowed that nobody except Mr. Sheriff and his loyalists would be allowed into the premises of the expansive office.

This was in spite of the resolution of the PDP Board of Trustees and governors elected on the platform of the party on Thursday that Senator Ahmed Makafi should take over the leadership of PDP in the interim as the chairman of the National Caretaker Committee.

source sahara reporters
http://saharareporters.com/2016/06/17/sheriff-thugs-take-over-pdp-plaza#

See as dem dey jobless bastardz killing dem selves for a bottle of beer from a politician
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by ChiefCommander(m): 8:17am On Jun 18, 2016
Poverty is the true bane of Nigerian politics! By the time you hear how much these chaps are paid for this act, you'd wanna puke! Because they're "expatriates", it shouldn't be more than 200 to 500 Naira per diem.
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by stefan388: 10:02am On Jun 18, 2016
billyG:

pdp especting 2 win d nxt election?stop taken hard drug.
You are mistaking me for Thieffnubu then.
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by billyG(m): 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
stefan388:
You are mistaking me for Thieffnubu then.
u are not Tinubu u are a drug addict period.
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by stefan388: 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
billyG:

u are not Tinubu u are a drug addict period.
But na Thieffnubu be the most known drug man. When next you are with him, take a close look at his rotton fish eyes.
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by billyG(m): 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
stefan388:
But na Thieffnubu be the most known drug man. When next you are with him, take a close look at his rotton fish eyes.
Jagaban na yur level or mate?abeg swerve.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed / Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death / Another Picture Of GMB In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.