Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support (2060 Views)

5 Questions You Shouldn’t Ask Women During Sex / 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To / Get Free Airtime If U Answer Dis 3 Questions Correctly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support by damseyl(f): 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
grin

Seriously I find it hard to select whom to support in the Mr Nairaland contest. You'all r handsome smiley ...no be say una fine reach Naijaboiy or Dotwillis1 oo grin

So I have decided to give my full support to whoever answered 5 questions correctly. Each campaign team members r free to answer for their candidates.

Here are the questions:

If humans evolved from apes or chimps, why are the chimps and apes still here?

When a boy is named after his dad, he is called 'Junior,' but what do you call a girl that is named after her mother?

-Why does the last piece of ice always
stick to the bottom of the cup?

- If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?

Why is 'bra' singular and 'panties' plural?

What's the difference between a novel and a book?

Why is Abbreviation such a long word??

Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

How do you write zero in Roman numerals?

What do you call a bedroom with no bed in it?

Why are elderly people often called "old people" but children are never called "new people"?

What shape is the sky?

What is the diameter of a square?

What's the opposite of opposite?

What's the difference between a wise man and a wise guy?

What would happen if an Irresistible Force met an Immovable Object?

If an ambulance is on its way to save someone, and it runs someone over, does it stop to help them?

Why are they called stairs inside but steps outside?

Why do dogs walk around in circles before lying down?

Why is "number" abbreviated as "no"? When there is no "o" in number?

cheesy grin grin

Oya start dropping in your answers

3 Likes

Re: To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
undecided

2 Likes

Re: To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support by damseyl(f): 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
undecided
answer the questions ...don't spam my thread with pictures undecided
Re: To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support by tizblink: 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
grin
Re: To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
damseyl:
answer the questions ...don't spam my thread with pictures undecided
who you epp?
Re: To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support by damseyl(f): 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
. KENNETH205

2. VIZKIZ

3. DRISKLEF

4. DONARIOK

5. MrDOjo

6. FALCONEY

7. CUTEZT

8. ADEWUMIOPEYEMI

10. IAMKINGZLEE

11. ICHOMMY

12. LORDNICVUITTON

13. FYNESTBOI

14. GIYAZZ

15. DEVILMAYCRY

16. ACCESS

17. KINGINVAHALA

18. RYABCOOL

19. JUSTDULLA

20. IAMDOTUNE

21. KUNLEAKINPELU00

22. PHOTOSHOOT

23. MICROFLUX

24. FRANCHISE21

25. ELDAILLEST

26. REIYVINN

27. GOLOR

28. PRINCEAKINS

29. PIPERSON

30. ZIKDOCHI
Re: To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support by Section8(m): 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
damseyl:
. KENNETH205
2. VIZKIZ
3. DRISKLEF
4. DONARIOK
5. MrDOjo
6. FALCONEY
7. CUTEZT
8. ADEWUMIOPEYEMI

10. IAMKINGZLEE
11. ICHOMMY
12. LORDNICVUITTON
13. FYNESTBOI
14. GIYAZZ
15. DEVILMAYCRY
16. ACCESS
17. KINGINVAHALA
18. RYABCOOL
19. JUSTDULLA
20. IAMDOTUNE
21. KUNLEAKINPELU00
22. PHOTOSHOOT
23. MICROFLUX
24. FRANCHISE21
25. ELDAILLEST
26. REIYVINN
27. GOLOR
28. PRINCEAKINS
29. PIPERSON
30. ZIKDOCHI
Holup Holup why my name no dey there
Re: To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
grin where did you took these questions? The contest now is like taking a JAMB exam... tongue

1 Like

Re: To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support by Chazzyboy: 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
Who u be?
Re: To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support by photoshoot(m): 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lmao grin

Op, you try well well.

1 Like

Re: To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
STFUareyouGodl:
grin

Seriously I find it hard to select whom to support in the Mr Nairaland contest. You'all r handsome smiley ...no be say una fine reach Naijaboiy or Dotwillis1 oo grin

So I have decided to give my full support to whoever answered 5 questions correctly. Each campaign team members r free to answer for their candidates.

Here are the questions:

If humans evolved from apes or chimps, why are the chimps and apes still here?

When a boy is named after his dad, he is called 'Junior,' but what do you call a girl that is named after her mother?

Why is 'bra' singular and 'panties' plural?

What's the difference between a novel and a book?

Why is Abbreviation such a long word??

Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

How do you write zero in Roman numerals?

What do you call a bedroom with no bed in it?

Why are elderly people often called "old people" but children are never called "new people"?

What shape is the sky?

What is the diameter of a square?

What's the opposite of opposite?

What's the difference between a wise man and a wise guy?

What would happen if an Irresistible Force met an Immovable Object?

If an ambulance is on its way to save someone, and it runs someone over, does it stop to help them?

Why are they called stairs inside but steps outside?

Why do dogs walk around in circles before lying down?

Why is "number" abbreviated as "no"? When there is no "o" in number?

cheesy grin grin

Oya start dropping in your answers

optional1 how are you
Re: To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support by KINGinVAHALA: 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
damseyl:
. KENNETH205
2. VIZKIZ
3. DRISKLEF
4. DONARIOK
5. MrDOjo
6. FALCONEY
7. CUTEZT
8. ADEWUMIOPEYEMI

10. IAMKINGZLEE
11. ICHOMMY
12. LORDNICVUITTON
13. FYNESTBOI
14. GIYAZZ
15. DEVILMAYCRY
16. ACCESS
17. KINGINVAHALA
18. RYABCOOL
19. JUSTDULLA
20. IAMDOTUNE
21. KUNLEAKINPELU00
22. PHOTOSHOOT
23. MICROFLUX
24. FRANCHISE21
25. ELDAILLEST
26. REIYVINN
27. GOLOR
28. PRINCEAKINS
29. PIPERSON
30. ZIKDOCHI

Re: To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support by Chicent(m): 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
Chazzyboy:
Who u be?

Nice question. @ damseyl answer ooo
Re: To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support by iamdotune(m): 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
Section8:
Holup Holup why my name no dey there
grin
Re: To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support by damseyl(f): 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
photoshoot:
Lmao grin

Op, you try well well.
grin

Oya dey answer now o
Re: To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support by damseyl(f): 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
Chicent:

Nice question.
@ damseyl answer ooo
I be human.. And what r u Mr Chazzyboy ? undecided
Re: To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support by damseyl(f): 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin where did you took these questions? The contest now is like taking a JAMB exam... tongue
grin
Re: To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support by daviddagreat: 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
y asking questions u don't have answers to urself
u don't have to vote if u don't want to
Re: To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support by Chicent(m): 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
damseyl:

No ayam Dr Chicent.
Re: To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support by Moz22: 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:
its take and not took..thank me later..

1 Like

Re: To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
Damseyl....... Dis questions hard oookgringrin
Re: To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support by optional1(f): 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
olihilistic:

optional1 how are you

Shuoo my guy u quote all dat super story question jst to say How are mine? There must be something you hiding, oya dont be shy say it.......

Btw I'm super awesome and you?
Re: To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support by harrysjones(m): 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
WHAT shape is the sky hunnnm leme try Well, the sky is the atmosphere around the earth, and the earth is a sphere, that means the sky is like a shell around the earth so I guess i would say that the sky is a hollow sphere. please dont forget to check my signature PLEASE [/b]SUPPORT/join my real gee#TEAMAdewumi opeyemi

PLEASE SUPPORT/join my real gee #teamadewumiopeyemi

PLEASE SUPPORT/join and change ur signature #teamadewumiopeyemi'#

PLEASE SUPPORT/join #teamadewumiopeyemi for all his fan suporting #TEAMADEWUMIOPEYEM[b]I#u get a free N500 VOUCHER IN any item u order in jumia.com
[b][/b] PLEASE SUPPORT/join #teamadewumiopeyemi remember is not a do or die affair..

1 Like

Re: To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support by damseyl(f): 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Damseyl....... Dis questions hard oookgringrin
heheheh grin grin
Re: To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support by harrysjones(m): 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
the second question leme try Why Do Dogs Walk in Circles Before Lying Down? Before lying down, dogs often circle their beds or wherever they've chosen to settle in for a nap. This curious canine behavior dates back to prehistoric times , when dogs literally had to make their own beds. thank YOU DONT forget to check my signature
Re: To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support by Chazzyboy: 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
damseyl:
but u yarn like robot
Re: To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
optional1:

Shuoo my guy u quote all dat super story question jst to say How Am I? There must be something you hiding, oya dont be shy say it.......

Btw I'm super awesome and you?

lol funny you.

that will show you how caring I am.

Interested in you.
*winkz*
Re: To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support by dauntless15(m): 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
damseyl as the manager of princeakins i present his answers on his behalf

PRINCEAKINS FOR MR NAIRALAND, HERE ARE HIS ANSWERS,

-If humans evolved from apes or chimps, why are the chimps and apes still here?

*The theory of evolution is an insult to Gods wonderful works am not an atheist and believe God is real so evolution is a fallacy

-When a boy is named after his dad, he is called 'Junior,' but what do you call a girl that is named after her mother?

*Junior as well, mumy junior, daddy junior

*Because liquids freeze from the bottom but melts from the top

*Ya, its a term for hearing of a case and his disability has a different meaning

-Why is 'bra' singular and 'panties' plural? 

*Because panties has "ies" in front of it

-What's the difference between a novel and a book?

*Book is a general term for every written work while novel is an extended work in prose

-Why is Abbreviation such a long word??

* Because it contains many alphabets

-Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

* Its made of a material not affected by glue, and its airtight hence it cant dry up

-How do you write zero in Roman numerals?

-What do you call a bedroom with no bed in it?

*If you don sleep there, its not a bedroom

-Why are elderly people often called "old people" but children are never called "new people"?

*Old people is a phrase that makes sense, same cant be said of new people in that context

-What shape is the sky?

*Crescent because the world is spherical

-What is the diameter of a square?

* Square of both sides, both sides raised to power of 2

-What's the opposite of opposite?

* Diametric, opposite, alternate.

-What's the difference between a wise man and a wise guy?

*a man is an adult in all ramification but a guy is an informal term for youth and sometimes a man too, but they both have the " wise"in common

-What would happen if an Irresistible Force met an Immovable Object?

* The more powerful subdues the other, but if they are both powerful its a long struggle, and might just die down with no victor

-If an ambulance is on its way to save someone, and it runs someone over, does it stop to help them?

*Yes, because every life is worth saving.

-Why are they called stairs inside but steps outside?

*Its the norm, and we are born into it so you have to follow the norm

-Why do dogs walk around in circles before lying down?

*Its a behavior peculiar to mammals in the cat family, lions, tigers etc, so i will say it runs in thier ancestry

-Why is "number" abbreviated as "no"? When there is no "o" in number? 

*Because it sounds like nuh as in number.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support by princeakins(m): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
dauntless15:

*The theory of evolution is an insult to Gods wonderful works am not an atheist and believe God is real so evolution is a fallacy

-When a boy is named after his dad, he is called 'Junior,' but what do you call a girl that is named after her mother?

*Ya, its a term for hearing of a case and his disability has a different meaning

*Book is a general term for every written work while novel is an extended work in prose

* Its made of a material not affected by glue, and its airtight hence it cant dry up

-Why are elderly people often called "old people" but children are never called "new people"?

*Old people is a phrase that makes sense, same cant be said of new people in that context

-What shape is the sky?

*a man is an adult in all ramification but a guy is an informal term for youth and sometimes a man too, but they both have the " wise"in common

* The more powerful subdues the other, but if they are both powerful its a long struggle, and might just die down with no victor

-If an ambulance is on its way to save someone, and it runs someone over, does it stop to help them?

*Its a behavior peculiar to mammals in the cat family, lions, tigers etc, so i will say it runs in thier ancestry

Cleared n Dusted smiley Over tew u OP wink

1 Like

Re: To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support by Iamjoshkiz(m): 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
dauntless15:

-What shape is the sky?

You nailed it bro... That's The Real Deal...

2 Likes

Re: To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support by dauntless15(m): 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
Iamjoshkiz:

You nailed it bro... That's The Real Deal...
cheesy
Re: To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support by optional1(f): 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
olihilistic:

lol funny you.

that will show you how caring I am.

Interested in you.
*winkz*

Lolz

alright sir..........

(1) (2) (Reply)

Counter: What To Do When You're Lonely And Feeling Hornnny / Red Carpet`s Photo Album Of Half Naked Celebrities / What Is This,,if You Are Under 18 Dont Click On This Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.