Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

Amosun ; No To Grazing Routes In Ogun State... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun ; No To Grazing Routes In Ogun State... (18303 Views)

Convert Sambisa Forest To Grazing Land For Herdsmen, Benue Youths Tell FG / Herdsmen Turn National Stadium , Abuja To Grazing Reserve / Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun ; No To Grazing Routes In Ogun State... by theV0ice: 11:15am On Jun 18, 2016
Samunique:
Thank God for my Governor, I was afraid he might consent considering he's boy boy to Buhari.

Let Buhari and his brothers carry their expansionism agenda to sambisa forest , after all there's enough land there.

Pls stop all that infantile insult on Amosun. The fact that he's not PDP or beholden to your hero shouldn't give u leverage to talk nonsense.

Was Peter Obi, as Anambra governor a slave of Jonathan simply because they were close?

3 Likes

Re: Amosun ; No To Grazing Routes In Ogun State... by Jakumo(m): 11:59am On Jun 18, 2016
bejeiodus:
Everyone knows cattle herders are itinerant men and that won't change soon. What is wrong with the proposed grazing zone is the involvement of the federal government in what should be a private business. Herders can team up with farmers in their host communities to set up feeding fields for their cows. This means local farmers will own ranches where herders can feed their cattle and pay for such service. The farmers can even plant fruits and other crops on the land as cattle dung is known to aid plant growth.

With all due respect, Bajeiodus, your submission above amounts to little more than a whimsical exercise in optimistic wishful thinking. What is being proposed at the federal level is most certainly NOT some warm and fuzzy cooperative business venture that will have Boko Haram cattle herders dancing cheek-to-cheek with welcoming farmers whose crops have been decimated by rampaging terrorist cattle.

What is being proposed at the federal level is nothing but a LAND GRAB, that will legally ENTITLE cattle herders and their terrorist sponsors to simply ANNEX land in Nigeria's fertile south, leaving the communities who have farmed such areas for generations with no means of livelihood outside of petty crime. Governor Amosu has no intention of allowing such brazen daylight robbery to be perpetrated in his state, and under his watch, and THAT, my good friend, is a manifestation of TRUE GRIT, and leadership mettle of the sort that is so sadly rare in today's world.

The brave, wise, introspective and forward-thinking Executive Governor of Ogun State, our man of the hour, Ibikunle Amosun, has thought the matter over, consulted with the farming communities and land owners in his state, and thereby arrived at the very appropriate and equitable conclusion that those horrid, murderous and sadistic cattle herders should stay the puck out of Ogun state, so they can freely ply their trade on fenced and demarcated land purchased for ranching NORTH of the Niger/Benue river confluence, where they and their herds of flea-infested crop-eating cows would be welcomed by members of their own tribal groups with open arms.

Surely this simple concept of state autonomy and self-determination cannot be the THAT difficult and confusing to be grasped by a person of your obvious intelligence. If not, just put on that conical thinking cap, smoke two joints of well seasoned and cured Akure Gold weed, and call me in the morning after you have sobered up a little, so that your pledge to never again propose absurd ideas in this forum can be extracted and documented for the record.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amosun ; No To Grazing Routes In Ogun State... by nduchucks: 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
bejeiodus:
What is wrong with the proposed grazing zone is the involvement of the federal government in what should be a private business.

I wholeheartedly disagree with you regarding the statement above. The conflict at hand is becoming more violent and threatens the security of host communities and herdsmen alike. You'd also agree with me that this has become a national problem. To say that this is an issue of private business is a bit insincere.

The nature of the problem calls for government involvement at the federal level. The grazing zone proposal, if implemented, will be a very good first step. Note that some of the land allotted to grazing could come from land areas already vested to the Federal Government within any state. The remaining areas would be purchased from current land owners or donated by state governments. Farmers and others who may be displaced would be adequately compensated, much like states compensate displaced people due to development activities.

@ Jakumo, there is nothing in the proposed legislation which suggests, Land Grab, as you put it.

Guys, this is a very workable first step solution.
Re: Amosun ; No To Grazing Routes In Ogun State... by nduchucks: 1:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
modath:

So, in the exercise of their right to waka about, these nomads are "free" to infringe on other people's rights to peace & security of lives, livelihood & properties in their ancestral land?! You try! sad

Pray tell how to think out of the box & apply these "ingenious solutions"?

With due respect, I am not proposing infringing upon anyone's rights. What we have here is a major conflict between the way of life of many Nigerian herdsmen, who have the right to roam around anywhere in the country, and farmers whose crops are being destroyed as a result of grazing.

When the herdsmen's way of life is threatened by urban sprawl, population growth etc, they respond with violence. I'm of the opinion that anyone who is caught in the said act of violence should be arrested and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Thinking out of the box, in my opinion, includes taking the first step and providing a "grazing highway" to the herdsmen which would limit the conflicts and actually save lives.

The herdsmen have a constitutional right to free and safe movement throughout the entire country. The said grazing zone will significantly reduce these violent conflicts which have become all too familiar.

Madam, the Federal and State governments spend billions of naira to build road networks for you and other "domesticated" Nigerians. Without those roads, you too may have to cut across people's property to get from point A to point B, causing conflicts which could become violent.

The truth of the matter is, the herdsmen are nomads and it is their constitutional right to remain so, if they wish.

I am 100% for looking for ways to reduce the violence. Amosun's statement is irresponsible, narrow minded, and actually silly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amosun ; No To Grazing Routes In Ogun State... by modath(f): 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
nduchucks:

With due respect, I am not proposing infringing upon anyone's rights. What we have here is a major conflict between the way of life of many Nigerian herdsmen, who have the right to roam around anywhere in the country, and farmers whose crops are being destroyed as a result of grazing.

See the devious way you gave rights to cattle rearers but none to the farmers whose hard work & livelihood are being destroyed. undecided

What exactly do you people have against ranching? Cos of no free food for dem cows bah? Be honest.

When the herdsmen's way of life is threatened by urban sprawl, population growth etc, they respond with violence. I'm of the opinion that anyone who is caught in the said act of violence should be arrested and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

So we should all remain in the 17th century because some people have chosen not to embrace new ways & methodology? , at the same time, we should not marry & have children simply not to "grow" so some innately murderous cretins wouldn't get violent?

Cattle rearing is a "business venture", you guys should stop blackmailing us all like they are doing community service, are the cows given out for free at maturity? If not why should others provide food for it?

Thinking out of the box, in my opinion, includes taking the first step and providing a "grazing highway" to the herdsmen which would limit the conflicts and actually save lives.

The herdsmen have a constitutional right to free and safe movement throughout the entire country. The said grazing zone will significantly reduce these violent conflicts which have become all too familiar.

Since everyone have the right to free movement anywhere they choose, I enjoin you to "trepsass" into your neighbour's home and lie down on his bed since it's part of your "entire country" cool

Madam, the Federal and State governments spend billions of naira to build road networks for you and other "domesticated" Nigerians. Without those roads, you too may have to cut across people's property to get from point A to point B, causing conflicts which could become violent.

The truth of the matter is, the herdsmen are nomads and it is their constitutional right to remain so, if they wish.

Domesticated really? Unfortunately, my tribe doesn't put humans & animals on the same scale, neither do we place higher premium on "our" animals in comparison to humans of other tribes so I will waka pass your subtle insult...

I am 100% for looking for ways to reduce the violence. Amosun's statement is irresponsible, narrow minded, and actually silly

No, Mr you are not looking for a way to reduce violence, you lots want to intimidate & blackmail us, what you guys are advocating is to have your way or the highway & it's not going to happen.. & SIA has our blessing and support!! SW says NO!!! Nah, kojo, kolewerk.

BTW, the award for irresponsible, narrowminded & actually silly is for Rabiu Musa kwankwanso for going to Lagos to threaten our able Akin Ambode over Mile 12 market relocation......

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amosun ; No To Grazing Routes In Ogun State... by Jakumo(m): 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
It makes a refreshing change to see a couple of Amazon women holding court here on the Nairaland political battlefield , and working in unison as a tag-team to tear our learned but confused friend, NduChucks, a brand new rectal orifice for solid waste disposal. This is a positive development for sure, and in conclusion, may I thoughtfully observe as follows : Yeeeeeeeehaaaww !

4 Likes

Re: Amosun ; No To Grazing Routes In Ogun State... by nduchucks: 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
coolitempa:

This dunce of a human keeps making posts that he himself shares. I tell you your proposals are dead on arrival.

There is no need for name calling, my sister?

What you call my proposal is actually more than that. There exists a bill which will, Insha Allah, become law soon. May I suggest that you reach out to your law makers to oppose this bill? The herdsmen have done their part by pressuring law makers to examine the grazing problem and come up with legislation which can save lives. The bill has been written and will be passed soon enough.

Known as "A Bill for An Act for the Establishment of the National Grazing Reserve (Establishment And Development) Commission for The Preservation And Control of National Grazing Reserves and Stock Routes And for Other Matters Connected Therewith", it has been introduced and will be signed into law, soon enough.

The National Grazing Bill has Seven Parts - google is your friend, use it. dolo
Re: Amosun ; No To Grazing Routes In Ogun State... by nduchucks: 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
Jakumo:
It makes a refreshing change to see a couple of Amazon women shocked holding court here on the Nairaland political battlefield , and working in unison as a tag-team to tear our learned but confused friend, NduChucks, a brand new rectal orifice for solid waste disposal. This is a positive development for sure, and in conclusion, may I thoughtfully observe as follows : Yeeeeeeeehaaaww !

What is the matter with this man? How dare you call these nairaland women, Amazon women? Don't you realize that the women from the Amazon are uncivilized and that the Amazon is a jungle?

One would have thought by now, you would have been sober. cheesy
Re: Amosun ; No To Grazing Routes In Ogun State... by nduchucks: 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
modath:

See the devious way you gave rights to cattle rearers but none to the farmers whose hard work & livelihood are being destroyed. undecided

What exactly do you people have against ranching? Cos of no free food for dem cows bah? Be honest.

Amosun is the one who Announced plans to deny herdsmen their right to free movement within his state. I have nothing against farmers and do not support the destruction of their crops by anyone. Having said that, if the herdsmen want to continue living the way they have been living for the past hundreds of years, who are you to impose "Ranching" on them?

modath:

Since everyone has free movement anywhere they choose, I enjoin you to "trepsass" into your neighbour's home and lie down on his bed since it's part of your "entire country" cool

My main point is that the status quo is unacceptable, both people in host communities and herdsmen are losing their lives. The National Grazing Bill offers a solution which will significantly reduce, if not end the violence and conflicts. Amosun should be part of the solution and not part of the problem.

modath:

Domesticated really? Unfortunately, my tribe shocked doesn't put humans & animals on the same scale, neither do we place higher premium on "our" animals in comparison to humans of other tribes so I will waka pass your subtle insult...

Haba, sebi you saw the quotes around "domesticated" in my post. Why are you assuming that my statement has anything to do with tribe?

modath:

No, Mr you are not looking for a way to reduce violence, you lots shocked want to intimidate & blackmail us, what you guys shocked are advocating is to have your way or the highway & it's not going to happen.. & SIA has our blessing and support!! SW says NO!!! Nah, kojo, kolewerk.

BTW, the award for irresponsible, narrowminded & actually silly is for Rabiu Musa kwankwanso for going to Lagos to threaten our able Akin Ambode over Mile 12 market relocation......

Again you are trying to turn this national problem into a tribal issue. I didn't expect you to do this. What do you mean by "you lots", above? Rabiu's actions have absolutely nothing to do with any of my statements.

The technique of introducing tribalism while discussing important national issues is wrong and you should refrain from using it.
Re: Amosun ; No To Grazing Routes In Ogun State... by Jakumo(m): 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
So, in summary, NduChucks is a cattle owner who, like other cattle owners, feels that he has a divine right to impose his cattle on any farm that takes his fancy, by force of arms if need be.

Well, only time will tell where that philosophy leads the perpetrators. Let us wait and see how events unfold in the next few years.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun ; No To Grazing Routes In Ogun State... by modath(f): 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
nduchucks:

What you call my proposal is actually more than that. There exists a bill which will, Insha Allah, become law soon. May I suggest that you reach out to your law makers to oppose this bill? The herdsmen have done their part by pressuring law makers to examine the grazing problem and come up with legislation which can save lives. The bill has been written and will be passed soon enough.

Known as "A Bill for An Act for the Establishment of the National Grazing Reserve (Establishment And Development) Commission for The Preservation And Control of National Grazing Reserves and Stock Routes And for Other Matters Connected Therewith", it has been introduced and will be signed into law, soon enough.

I didn't make this tribal, I can't claim to be detribalized cos that will be falsehood from the depth of hell BUT I don't examine events from tribal perspectives ONLY, that isn't MO style, It's the exclusive preserve of small minded souls....

Can you explain what that part highlighted means? I am the one making it tribal bah? undecided

The herdsmen will be encouraged to embrace ranching like they did their rubber shoes & clothes, Life is evolving, they can't be allowed to "choose" to subjugate us in our lands!! NAH!!!

N.B... "lots" was uncalled for, apologies.. things got heated/emotional but I still stand by the fact that you northerners are trying to strong arm the south into "bowing" to the cattle grazing route thing & God willing we won't take it! cool

1 Like

Re: Amosun ; No To Grazing Routes In Ogun State... by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
Musiwa419:
Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Ondo and Ekiti have all opposed the grazing bill. Osun state is still silent about the whole issue. We dont know what Aregneshola's position is now. I fear that Osun might be the black sheep of the family
you made a big mistake, know dt i'm not a fan of raska aregbe. years back , he imported exotic cattle breeds for the pple of oshun to kickstart cattle rearing and reduce over dependence on fulani beef. imo, he would be the last man standing 2 accept grazing zones in his state. let's watch and see the next line of action. I blv, cattle rearing is a private business and should be treated and handled as such.The fulani hegemony do not have a monopoly of violence, people can rise up and defend themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun ; No To Grazing Routes In Ogun State... by nduchucks: 7:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
modath:

I didn't make this tribal, I can't claim to be detribalized cos that will be falsehood from the depth of hell BUT I don't examine events from tribal perspectives ONLY, that isn't MO style, It's the exclusive preserve of small minded souls....

Can you explain what that part highlighted means? I am the one making it tribal bah? undecided

The herdsmen will be encouraged to embrace ranching like they did their rubber shoes & clothes, Life is evolving, they can't be allowed to "choose" to subjugate us in our lands!! NAH!!!

N.B... "lots" was uncalled for, apologies.. things got heated/emotional but I still stand by the fact that you northerners are trying to strong arm the south into "bowing" to the cattle grazing route thing & God willing we won't take it! cool

You, of all people, do not need to explain that you do not examine things from the tribal perspective. Your posts are typically well thought-out and balanced. Your posts are one of the few I enjoy reading.

As for your question: I can authoritatively state here that bill known as "An Act for the Establishment of the National Grazing Reserve (Establishment And Development) Commission for The Preservation And Control of National Grazing Reserves and Stock Routes And for Other Matters Connected Therewith" sponsored by Senator Zainab Kure, has already been submitted.

I believe this bill will be passed by a majority of NASS in due course, with the appropriate give and take negotiations with opponents, coupled by sundry encouragements and the full support of Myetti Allah and other interest groups.
Re: Amosun ; No To Grazing Routes In Ogun State... by modath(f): 7:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
nduchucks:

You, of all people, do not need to explain that you do not examine things from the tribal perspective. Your posts are typically well thought-out and balanced. Your posts are one of the few I enjoy reading.

As for your question: I can authoritatively state here that bill known as "An Act for the Establishment of the National Grazing Reserve (Establishment And Development) Commission for The Preservation And Control of National Grazing Reserves and Stock Routes And for Other Matters Connected Therewith" sponsored by Senator Zainab Kure, has already been submitted.

I believe this bill will be passed by a majority of NASS in due course, with the appropriate give and take negotiations with opponents, coupled by sundry encouragements and the full support of Myetti Allah and other interest groups.

You believe? You are free to wish..Unless it is done in utmost secrecy, baring that, IT WILL NOT HAPPEN.

*Bookmark this.*

1 Like

Re: Amosun ; No To Grazing Routes In Ogun State... by Babacele: 7:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
nduchucks:

....may become law but hasn't yet. Apart from the southern oppositions to the bill, it will be difficult to convince Plateau,Benue, Southern Kaduna, parts of Kogi ,Taraba and even Nasarawa and the FCT. note that this isn't the first time we are having Grazing Reserves but didn't work. I think we should embrace the 21 st century realities which is agribusiness that any nigerian herdsmen particularly fulanis can take advantage of.

Nobody can stop legit herdsmen from owning ranches anywhere in the country which saves us all from unnecessary headaches. Ranches are blessings in disguise and the earlier we start ranching the better for us.
It means owning land properties all over the country - a new community of wealth creating crosscutting agric businesses and livelihoods.

1 Like

Re: Amosun ; No To Grazing Routes In Ogun State... by nduchucks: 7:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
modath:

You believe? You are free to wish..Unless it is done in utmost secrecy, baring that, IT WILL NOT HAPPEN.

*Bookmark this.*

What would you suggest as a practical solution to this problem. We all agree that the status quo is unacceptable.
Re: Amosun ; No To Grazing Routes In Ogun State... by nduchucks: 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
Babacele:
....may become law but hasn't yet. Apart from the southern oppositions to the bill, it will be difficult to convince Plateau,Benue, Southern Kaduna, parts of Kogi ,Taraba and even Nasarawa and the FCT. note that this isn't the first time we are having Grazing Reserves but didn't work. I think we should embrace the 21 st century realities which is agribusiness that any nigerian herdsmen particularly fulanis can take advantage of.

May I suggest that you read the provisions of the Grazing bill? You'll soon find out that it contains all the recipes for success.
Re: Amosun ; No To Grazing Routes In Ogun State... by Babacele: 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
nduchucks:

May I suggest that you read the provisions of the Grazing bill? You'll soon find out that it contains all the recipes for success.
have you forgotten were are dealing with emotions here?
Re: Amosun ; No To Grazing Routes In Ogun State... by PhilemonObende: 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
Gov. Amosun is Ipob, we yoruba muslims want the fulanis to have our lands as grazing reserve, we gave them a huge chunk of ogun since 150 years why is amosun trying to say we cannot have grazing reserves in yorubaland when we love bokotor so much.

1 Like

Re: Amosun ; No To Grazing Routes In Ogun State... by SuperS1Panther: 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
nduchucks:

The herdsmen have freedom of movement but their cattles do not have such privilege.

If that is the way to go. We can as well take a stroll with pigs into their Emirs compound.

Cattle Herd rearing is a private venture and the entrepreneurs of such business should provide ranches or limit the aimless wandering of their killer squad to NW and NE.

For we in SW, we say CAPITAL N and O to the Lunatic Grazing Bill.

Fulanis are free to do the geographical mapping of Nigeria from Zungeru to Brass, Kebbi to Obudu, it is their right. But their cattles do not have such a right of freedom to movement.

How on earth will FG cease my forefathers land for one dirty looking Fulani man that has decided to be wandering around throughout his life time like an evil genie, brandishing AK47 and chaperoning cattles up and down. They should keep their cattles to their land.

9 Likes

Re: Amosun ; No To Grazing Routes In Ogun State... by PhilemonObende: 9:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
coolitempa:

This dunce of a human keeps making posts that he himself shares. I tell you your proposals are dead on arrival.

Why are you unstable like this? Are we yorubas and fulanis not brothers in one nigeria again?

2 Likes

Re: Amosun ; No To Grazing Routes In Ogun State... by Babacele: 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
nduchucks:

Walahi, even with the 'give and take' as well as Miyetti Allah 's supports and patronage, the thoughts of violent attack awaiting many NASS members from their constituencies may scare many of the lawmakers away from passing the bill into law.

1 Like

Re: Amosun ; No To Grazing Routes In Ogun State... by Leopard2A7: 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
The blood thirst demonic herdsmen who go about destroying farmlands, raping women and sacking communities after killing the indegenous peoples in droves should establish their grazing reserve in sambisa forest.

Sambisa forest is large enough to host all demonic herdsmen and their cattle.

No land for grazing in the MB or South. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Amosun ; No To Grazing Routes In Ogun State... by coolitempa(f): 2:12am On Jun 19, 2016
nduchucks:

We await passage of the law..... grin...please keep us informed...
Re: Amosun ; No To Grazing Routes In Ogun State... by coolitempa(f): 2:13am On Jun 19, 2016
PhilemonObende:

Why are you unstable like this? Are we yorubas and fulanis not brothers in one nigeria again?

Alakori... angry

4 Likes

Re: Amosun ; No To Grazing Routes In Ogun State... by nduchucks: 2:17am On Jun 19, 2016
coolitempa:

We await passage of the law..... grin...please keep us informed...

Please give us your ideas on one or more life saving solutions if you are able. I'm all ears.
Re: Amosun ; No To Grazing Routes In Ogun State... by raumdeuter: 3:33am On Jun 19, 2016
nduchucks:

Please give us your ideas on one or more life saving solutions if you are able. I'm all ears.

The herdsman can move anywhere but not the cattle. Does Freedom of movement allow me to rear my pig on the streets of Sokoto and Kano

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun ; No To Grazing Routes In Ogun State... by coolitempa(f): 4:55am On Jun 19, 2016
nduchucks:

Unfortunately for you but fortunately so for me, I have more important things to do with my time than employ same in a discuss that is invariably an exercise in futility.....like I said to you earlier, let them dare pass such a bill first.... grin...then we shall see.... grin.....in the meantime get off my face... angry...****... wink

4 Likes

Re: Amosun ; No To Grazing Routes In Ogun State... by nduchucks: 8:18am On Jun 19, 2016
coolitempa:

Unfortunately for you but fortunately so for me, I have more important things to do with my time than employ same in a discuss that is invariably an exercise in futility.....like I said to you earlier, let them dare pass such a bill first.... grin...then we shall see.... grin.....in the meantime get off my face... angry...I do not engage id!ots.... wink

So far all you've done is throw insults by calling me a dunce and an idiot. My apologies for responding to your post in the first place.
Re: Amosun ; No To Grazing Routes In Ogun State... by nduchucks: 8:25am On Jun 19, 2016
raumdeuter:

The herdsman can move anywhere but not the cattle. Does Freedom of movement allow me to rear my pig on the streets of Sokoto and Kano

It seems to me as if you'd be OK with designated grazing zones for herdsmen so that they can move around while their way of life is preserved.

If billions of naira are spent to build road networks which cut across several states, what is wrong with a grazing area which would allow herdsmen to move their products much like you move yours through the said road networks?
Re: Amosun ; No To Grazing Routes In Ogun State... by coolitempa(f): 9:05am On Jun 19, 2016
nduchucks:

So far all you've done is throw insults by calling me a dunce and an idiot. My apologies for responding to your post in the first place.

Dude...just buzz off. I will not have any constructive thing to say that someone like you will ever comprehend. You are too far gone in hate and myopia. Many on this thread have dealt with your post and given you the impracticality of its appliance but somehow, some way, it failed to register. So pray tell me of what use is it engaging you....absolutely nothing!!!....total waste of time and energy.... wink....just go and pass the bill...we are waiting..... grin...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard / Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi / Gbajabiamila Denies Being Convicted In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.