Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

Ways To Improve Your Intimacy With Your Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Improve Your Intimacy With Your Husband (631 Views)

Leaked: This Instagram Slay Queen Negotiated R5,000 For Anal intimacy With A Man / Easy Ways To Spice Up Sex Life And Improve Your Intimacy With Your Partner / My Boss Want Intimacy With Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Improve Your Intimacy With Your Husband by Nobody: 1:36am On Jun 18, 2016
Stop behaving like you are still a novice on this matter, am telling you now as a married woman before hungry wolfs like me out side there will help you cool your husband down lol...... To get marry is good but there are certain things you must learn how to do which to me is the most important thing. That important
aspect is your intimacy with your husband. You likely love your husband. Sorry i use likely here because of nowadays marriage, anyway that is a different story. With that said, love isn’t always enough to keep a relationship going strong. Intimacy is very important to having a strong, happy, and healthy relationship.

How is your life in the bedroom? Do you think that your sex and intimacy can be improved? If so, you may be nervous about discussing the subject with your husband. After all, your husband may wrongly get the impression that they don’t satisfy you anymore. If you are interested in improving your intimacy with your husband, there are still a number of other, different approaches that you can take. A few of these approaches are touched on below.

1 – Date

If you and your husband have been married for a while, there is a good chance that you haven’t gone out on a date in a while. Many married couples get to a point in their relationship that is commonly called “the comfort zone.” This zone is not one that you want to be in, as your relationship may feel more like a friendship. To prevent this from happening, ask your husband out on a date.

Although many wives believe that their husbands should do the date asking, you sometimes have to take hold of the situation yourself. Now may be one of those times. Choose an activity that is romantic, such as a romantic comedy for a movie or a nice restaurant. This can help to spark a little bit of romance and passion in your relationship, which may lead to better and closer intimacy at home.

2 – Show Romantic Gestures

When it comes to “wowing,” in a relationship, women sometimes think that men should do it. You will also want to “wow,” your husband, like you did the first time that you met. One of the easiest ways to do so is by performing a number of romantic gestures. When out shopping with your husband, grab their hand and hold it. When walking by them in the house, give them a quick kiss. Sending a love note to work with them is another romantic gesture that you may want to try.

3 – Be Sexy and Seductive

If your marriage enters into the above mentioned comfort zone, sex and intimacy may seem like a thing of the past. If you do have sex, it may seem more like a responsibly, a chore, or even work. To help reduce these feelings, be sexy and seductive. Do not wait for your husband to initiate sex and do not ask if your husband is up for it first, just get right down to business. Strip for your husband or simply just remove their clothes. Snuggle next to them on the couch and just start massaging their whole body. You may be surprised just how easy and effective it is to be sexy and seductive. I will stop here until i see comments then i will post the rest but if you can't wait follow here to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/06/ways-to-improve-your-intimacy-with-your.html

Re: Ways To Improve Your Intimacy With Your Husband by Starlet50(m): 2:37am On Jun 18, 2016
Op,are you married?
Re: Ways To Improve Your Intimacy With Your Husband by petkoffdrake2(m): 3:25am On Jun 18, 2016
Meanwhile, check my signature...

If ur interested. Matured minds pls, esp. Married people. Nairaland let's do this...

(1) (Reply)

Even A Stone - A Non-living Thing, Defeats A Serving President... / Which Of These Two BEAUTIFUL Women Should I Marry? / Someone Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.