Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

My Boss Want Intimacy With Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss Want Intimacy With Me. (5228 Views)

Leaked: This Instagram Slay Queen Negotiated R5,000 For Anal intimacy With A Man / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss / My Boss Sent Me This Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Want Intimacy With Me. by Vavana(f): 9:20am On Jun 30, 2016
Dear house i need matured advise.

My boss has been so wonderful to me. I mean his God's sent. from the day i was employed till today he has helped me so much. i can't quantify his kindness. if am to list it is unending.
He helped me to grow career wise.
He promotes me, i get whatever that is due yo me. he sometimes fight for me.

When mgt said our dept must ICAN/ACCA only. He encouraged me to enroll. He gave me 1month leave, now am in final level.
He recently gave my cousin job.

He helped to buy a land, invest my savings etc, what he helped me to achieve is uncountable my people.

I took him as my MENTOR but now he wants me, though i noticed the signs last year. I told me NO he said why do i hate him.

Am very close to his family. Am just confused.
How do i aviod him without hurting him.

Please matured comments.
One Love
Re: My Boss Want Intimacy With Me. by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 30, 2016
The reason why he has been so kind to you is because he wants to get closer to the Cookie Jar grin lipsrsealed

Just tell him to back off or you will let his wife know about it...that is if you really mean you don't want to furck him

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Want Intimacy With Me. by gsparks01(m): 9:27am On Jun 30, 2016
I dunno o...is he married?
Re: My Boss Want Intimacy With Me. by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 30, 2016
Hmmm. Don't get me wrong but If anything, you make me believe your boss deserves that sex. So kindly offer your resignation if your answer is NO. Which I believe it's the best for you, him and moral.

6 Likes

Re: My Boss Want Intimacy With Me. by Vavana(f): 9:30am On Jun 30, 2016
gsparks01:
I dunno o...is he married?

Yes ooooo.
Re: My Boss Want Intimacy With Me. by thorpido(m): 9:30am On Jun 30, 2016
If you know his family,try to befriend the wife.If she is receptive,your closeness to the wife might discourage him.
Try to call his wife in his presence sometimes.
Stand your ground and let him see your no is no.If he continues to put you under pressure,you might have to look for a new job.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Want Intimacy With Me. by gsparks01(m): 9:36am On Jun 30, 2016
Vavana:

Yes ooooo.
eiyah...WWJD? What will Jesus Do?
Re: My Boss Want Intimacy With Me. by foolinlove(f): 9:37am On Jun 30, 2016
He tried to buy you. After he has paid for all this, he wants something in return.

He doesnt respect you and he thinks you can be bought like olosho.

Kindness is meant to be its own reward. Why do you have to pay for his kindness?

Say thanks, but you've lost all respect for him and his actions. That you're not a wh0re and you won't be treated like one. Say thanks, but no thanks.

Either that or lie... tell him you're a lesbian, you have HIV, you're pregnant, you're engaged, you're about to move to Bolivia, that you have a poo fetish, that you're haunted by juju... make it good. I don't think any man will jump into bed with any girl who says "oh wow, I love you too! Now we can poo on each other and have sex."

His kindness will stop as soon as you say no, so make sure you have enough to get by while you look for another job. And prepare for the possibility if rape, as well. Some guys, no matter how nice they seem, will just take what they think is owed to them.

It's up to your judgement on his character.

4 Likes

Re: My Boss Want Intimacy With Me. by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 30, 2016
ur funny op...ur nt a kid na. how can a man do all dis tinz n ur nt expecting dis kinda tin. haba, u wldnt tell me dt u didn't suspect it. my dear give hm wat he wants d man do try.
pesin wey no b ur blood relation dey do dis for u n u no tink. even if he didn't qv it in my, u shld qv jst some percentage of doubt cus dats so gud to b true.
pls giv hm d punny,plssds. cus if I b d man, I go sack u if I dnt gt it.
when u wer collecting u no open thread ask for advice nw his demanding u open thread. girls, av said it bfor una too like awoof

5 Likes

Re: My Boss Want Intimacy With Me. by Vavana(f): 9:44am On Jun 30, 2016
foolinlove:
He tried to buy you. After he has paid for all this, he wants something in return.

Kindness is meant to be its own reward. Why do you have to pay for his kindness?

Say thanks, but you've lost all respect for him and his actions. That you're not a wh0re and you won't be treated like one. Say thanks, but no thanks.

Either that or lie... tell him you're a lesbian, you have HIV, you're pregnant, you're engaged, you're about to move to Bolivia, that you have a poo fetish, that you're haunted by juju... make it good. I don't think any man will jump into bed with any girl who says "oh wow, I love you too! Now we can poo on each other and have sex."

His kindness will stop as soon as you say no, so make sure you have enough to get by while you look for another job. And prepare for the possibility if rape, as well. Some guys, no matter how nice they seem, will just take what they think is owed to them.

Thanks. Your very right. he should let God reward him not my body.
I even threatend to wait my job. he stopped for a while n started again.
He doesn't feel guity at all.
Re: My Boss Want Intimacy With Me. by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 30, 2016
foolinlove:

Your comments keep illuminating the reason behind your personality each day
Re: My Boss Want Intimacy With Me. by Vavana(f): 9:50am On Jun 30, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
ur funny op...ur nt a kid na. how can a man do all dis tinz n ur nt expecting dis kinda tin. haba, u wldnt tell me dt u didn't suspect it. my dear give hm wat he wants d man do try.
pesin wey no b ur blood relation dey do dis for u n u no tink. even if he didn't qv it in my, u shld qv jst some percentage of doubt cus dats so gud to b true.
pls giv hm d punny,plssds. cus if I b d man, I go sack u if I dnt gt it

Hahahahaha
Am a highly disciplined Lady. I noticed it but maintained distance. but he started using his wife to come close to me. his wife is from my tribe. i do help d wife to kids bags at yaba sometime ago.

He should let God bless him. Sleeping with me? What does it profit him.
Re: My Boss Want Intimacy With Me. by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 30, 2016
Vavana:

Hahahahaha
Am a highly disciplined Lady. I noticed it but maintained distance. but he started using his wife to come close to me. his wife is from my tribe. i do help d wife to kids bags at yaba sometime ago.

He should let God bless him. Sleeping with me? What does it profit him.
go n ask me dat pay as mch as 80k a night at quilox for jst punny wetin e profit dem
Re: My Boss Want Intimacy With Me. by iPopAlomo(m): 9:58am On Jun 30, 2016
Quit your job now... how hard can it be...?!

There's no question of morality here... only God knows what you used on the man (maybe you cooked him vegetable or your jazz...) Aunty... we no say e no pure (I just poured out the mind of plenty nairalanders and your co-work) because most of this benefit... you didn't work for it... ask yourself... are you the most hard-working personnel in that office...? make I no digress...

there's no need for morality here... except you want the latest juju to clear for him eye... do the needful or proof everyone wrong and me included... QUIT THE DAMN JOB...

I'm willing to wager... you can't... grin
Re: My Boss Want Intimacy With Me. by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 30, 2016
foolinlove:

Yea very true, But its very bad when you see a man helping you extra ordinarily and you never bothered to ask why. And he his even married for that matter.

If he was single, that is another story entirely.

Am sure she knew his intentions from onset, don't start what you can't finish.

1. He promotes you (Which means you don't deserve it)
2. I get whatever that is due to me (you can't even prove that it is due to you)
3. He encouraged me to enroll. He gave me 1month leave (meanwhile, am sure he declined leave for every other person in such a situation)

One month paid leave or Un-paid leave (Abeg lets be realistic here).

4. He helped to buy a land, invest my savings. (I'm sure he probably helped add extra money so you purchase the land and finish paying)

What pisses me off is Women start collecting all this things they know he his married, probably with Wife and Kids.

Stop collecting gifts or extra help from married men, so you will have a less dramatic life.

If he was single, its different..You can now make a choice of whether you like to go ahead in a Relationship or Backoff, But now you can't even make any choice. because you knew what was happening from On Set.

Lets not deceive ourselves here.

13 Likes

Re: My Boss Want Intimacy With Me. by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 30, 2016
iPopAlomo:

There's no question of morality here... only God knows what you used on the man (maybe you cooked him vegetable or your jazz...) Aunty... we no say e no pure (I just poured out the mind of plenty nairalanders and your co-work) because most of this benefit... you didn't work for it... ask yourself... are you the most hard-working personnel in that office...? make I no digress...

there's no need for morality here... except you want the latest juju to clear for him eye... do the needful or proof everyone wrong and me included... QUIT THE DAMN JOB...

I tire oh, my broda !
Re: My Boss Want Intimacy With Me. by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 30, 2016
Vavana:

My boss has been so wonderful to me. I mean his God's sent. from the day i was employed till today he has helped me so much. i can't quantify his kindness. if am to list it is unending.

When mgt said our dept must ICAN/ACCA only. He encouraged me to enroll. He gave me 1month leave, now am in final level.

He helped to buy a land, invest my savings etc, what he helped me to achieve is uncountable my people.

I took him as my MENTOR but now he wants me, though i noticed the signs last year. I told me NO he said why do i hate him.

Please matured comments.
One Love

Madam, don't deceive yourself, you knew what was happening from On-set, am sure you are not a baby.

Just Quit the job quickly and move On before any drama happens.

3 Likes

Re: My Boss Want Intimacy With Me. by iPopAlomo(m): 10:03am On Jun 30, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
pls giv hm d punny,plssds. cus if I b d man, I go sack u if I dnt gt it.
when u wer collecting u no open thread ask for advice nw his demanding u open thread. girls, av said it bfor una too like awoof

Brother... we're of the same mind... when she was receiving... no thread Ooo... I no dey like hypocrites at all... make she do the needful or quit... e no hard at all...

4 Likes

Re: My Boss Want Intimacy With Me. by tritt(m): 10:04am On Jun 30, 2016
[quote author=Vavana post=47062390]Dear house i need matured advise.

Please matured comments.
One Love

[/quoteYou

A married man has been lavishing his money and time on you and you think its for free? Why didn't you stylishly reject some offers he gave you? Now your looking for a way out yea? its either retribution or deterrence. So its all man for himself but God for us all.

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Want Intimacy With Me. by nikkypearl(f): 10:13am On Jun 30, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Brother... we're of the same mind... when she was receiving... no thread Ooo... I no dey like hypocrites at all... make she do the needful or quit... e no hard at all...

Re: My Boss Want Intimacy With Me. by luvablesam(m): 10:19am On Jun 30, 2016
He wants intimacy or he wants to make you his second wife?.
The simple truth is that you are too attached to the gifts you are getting from him and I can smell confused feelings in your post.

If its just intimacy,then its not worth it. Look elsewhere for a job.

I think its lust on his part. Run

Lemme ask a question, can you be a second wife?
Re: My Boss Want Intimacy With Me. by Cutezt(m): 10:23am On Jun 30, 2016
O.P Follow Your Heart, But Just Know That Once You Give In, It Will Become A Daily Routine.

Modified

O.P, From Your Previous Thread, I Can See That You Are Already Pondering On Being A Second Wife, Do Whatever Pleases You, But I Want To Beg You, Pls Dont Break Someones Home.
Re: My Boss Want Intimacy With Me. by Vavana(f): 10:25am On Jun 30, 2016
iPopAlomo:

With all due respect i did nothing to him. Hard working I AM. My job is like FBI, okay. I have detected fraudulent move which the firm avioded n he commended me. I go extra mile on my job as is the only thing that puts food on my table.

Am dedicated to my work irrespective of my pay.

Thanks
Re: My Boss Want Intimacy With Me. by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 30, 2016
Vizkizzy:
The reason why he has been so kind to you is because he wants to get closer to the Cookie Jar grin lipsrsealed

Just tell him to back off or you will let his wife know about it...that is if you really mean you don't want to furck him

Op this is what you need and if everything else fails, please walk away. God will do something better for u in return..

1 Like

Re: My Boss Want Intimacy With Me. by foolinlove(f): 10:27am On Jun 30, 2016
truthsayer007:

Yea very true, But its very bad when you see a man helping you extra ordinarily and you never bothered to ask why. And he his even married for that matter.

If he was single, that is another story entirely.

Am sure she knew his intentions from onset, don't start what you can't finish.

1. He promotes you (Which means you don't deserve it)
2. I get whatever that is due to me (you can't even prove that it is due to you)
3. He encouraged me to enroll. He gave me 1month leave (meanwhile, am sure he declined leave for every other person in such a situation)

One month paid leave or Un-paid leave (Abeg lets be realistic here).

4. He helped to buy a land, invest my savings. (I'm sure he probably helped add extra money so you purchase the land and finish paying)

What pisses me off is Women start collecting all this things they know he his married, probably with Wife and Kids.

Stop collecting gifts or extra help from married men, so you will have a less dramatic life.

If he was single, its different..You can now make a choice of whether you like to go ahead in a Relationship or Backoff, But now you can't even make any choice. because you knew what was happening from On Set.

Lets not deceive ourselves here.

Ok so we are back to this.

Let's assume the only reason men do anything is to get sex. That they're not capable of thinking about anything else.

So every time I see a man talk to a child, I'll just assume he's a pedophile.

Smh.
Re: My Boss Want Intimacy With Me. by foolinlove(f): 10:29am On Jun 30, 2016
Vizkizzy:

Your comments keep illuminating the reason behind your personality each day

The reason behind my personality? What does that even mean. You make no sense.

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Want Intimacy With Me. by Cutezt(m): 10:32am On Jun 30, 2016
foolinlove:

Ok so we are back to this.

Let's assume the only reason men do anything is to get sex. That they're not capable of thinking about anything else.

So every time I see a man talk to a child, I'll just assume he's a pedophile.

Smh.
Ma'am, You Need Re-orientation About Men.
Re: My Boss Want Intimacy With Me. by foolinlove(f): 10:33am On Jun 30, 2016
Cutezt:

Ma'am, You Need Re-orientation About Men.

I don't think this way about men. READ the comments. Jeez.
Re: My Boss Want Intimacy With Me. by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 30, 2016
foolinlove:

The reason behind my personality? What does that even mean. You make no sense.

personality

translation: set of qualities that make a person distinct from other people

"your comments illuminate the reason behind you being a misandry"

Still don't understand? undecided
Re: My Boss Want Intimacy With Me. by foolinlove(f): 10:39am On Jun 30, 2016
Vizkizzy:

personality

The word is misandrist.

And I'm not one.

Why do my comments "illuminate" my misandry?
Re: My Boss Want Intimacy With Me. by Feranchek(m): 10:39am On Jun 30, 2016
Vavana:
Please matured comments.
One Love

Do you have a boyfriend? And does he know that? If you don't have one or you have buh he doesn't know, YOU'RE SAFE. Buh if you have and he knows that, then there are 2 things involved.

Answer this one first, then we can kontinu grin
Re: My Boss Want Intimacy With Me. by foolinlove(f): 10:40am On Jun 30, 2016
Vizkizzy:

personality

The word is misandrist.

And I'm not one.

How do my comments "illuminate" my misandry?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Room Of A Nigeria Big Guy Back In The Days. / Successful Woman, No Husband / 'omo, You Try': Reactions As Pregnant Lady Rocks Her Husband's Army Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.