Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

28-Year-Old Student-Pastor Jailed For Stealing Tomatoes And Indomie In Os - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 28-Year-Old Student-Pastor Jailed For Stealing Tomatoes And Indomie In Os (26473 Views)

Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo / Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US / 28-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa, Drugs And Cash Seized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 28-Year-Old Student-Pastor Jailed For Stealing Tomatoes And Indomie In Os by greatwaters: 10:29am On Jun 18, 2016
Re: 28-Year-Old Student-Pastor Jailed For Stealing Tomatoes And Indomie In Os by Olateef(m): 10:29am On Jun 18, 2016
Thats serious
Re: 28-Year-Old Student-Pastor Jailed For Stealing Tomatoes And Indomie In Os by room089: 10:29am On Jun 18, 2016
Na wa o!
Re: 28-Year-Old Student-Pastor Jailed For Stealing Tomatoes And Indomie In Os by cosmatika(m): 10:29am On Jun 18, 2016
Aregbe ur ppl re dying of Hunger, help dem.pls. I pity d guy sha, for something wey no reach 30k, he's Spending 3yrs behind bars
Re: 28-Year-Old Student-Pastor Jailed For Stealing Tomatoes And Indomie In Os by paparazzi1987(m): 10:29am On Jun 18, 2016
I dont blame the judge. Stealing tomatoes nowadays is like stealing camry 2006 model

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 28-Year-Old Student-Pastor Jailed For Stealing Tomatoes And Indomie In Os by Young03(m): 10:29am On Jun 18, 2016
name checkers association of nairaland

Benin city branch....as usual na them

4 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Student-Pastor Jailed For Stealing Tomatoes And Indomie In Os by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 18, 2016
Re: 28-Year-Old Student-Pastor Jailed For Stealing Tomatoes And Indomie In Os by ruggedboy01: 10:30am On Jun 18, 2016
NCA representing ebutte meta branch grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Student-Pastor Jailed For Stealing Tomatoes And Indomie In Os by rifasenate11(m): 10:31am On Jun 18, 2016
Na dem

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Student-Pastor Jailed For Stealing Tomatoes And Indomie In Os by akankemi1(f): 10:31am On Jun 18, 2016
not a fair judgement at all...esp when prison doesn't reform people. Another godogodo in the making

2 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Student-Pastor Jailed For Stealing Tomatoes And Indomie In Os by johnunor47: 10:31am On Jun 18, 2016
After serving he realised his mistakes
Re: 28-Year-Old Student-Pastor Jailed For Stealing Tomatoes And Indomie In Os by Hardaysheenar(m): 10:32am On Jun 18, 2016
Hhhmm....na ds kind case lawyer and barrister go dey shakara...na 2 sentence someone who steals goats, phones, indomie and co u go see dem!...even though m nt in support of wat d guy did...But dt sentence is 2 much for such offence...y not ask for wat led him 2 wat he did?..or because he is a student pastor?...meanwhile..some of our politicians are stealing Billions and millions everyday...yet none of dem is yet 2 b sentenced...SMH!

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Student-Pastor Jailed For Stealing Tomatoes And Indomie In Os by Perfectionist11: 10:33am On Jun 18, 2016
Its funny how quick judgement is being given to the masses while the case(s) of those that are guilty of corruption are adjourned every now & then.

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Student-Pastor Jailed For Stealing Tomatoes And Indomie In Os by Royals1st: 10:35am On Jun 18, 2016
U see why me i don give up on 9ja matter ppl way loots billions are walking freely and only person way still 1500 go. Jail rest my case
Re: 28-Year-Old Student-Pastor Jailed For Stealing Tomatoes And Indomie In Os by AmAlbert(m): 10:38am On Jun 18, 2016
NCA (name checkers association)
SOUTH-EAST North central western division representing East-Middle Africa sub branch/Region

Live from lomé

[size=24pt] AKINTUNDE OLATUNDE [/size]...

I no dey tribalistic o, but for you to see some things for NL you need to get Tribal Mark
Yinmu
Kikikiki cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Student-Pastor Jailed For Stealing Tomatoes And Indomie In Os by Life4Varnity: 10:39am On Jun 18, 2016
3 years for wetin no reach 10k. Naija I hail. God go judge both the thief and judge.
Re: 28-Year-Old Student-Pastor Jailed For Stealing Tomatoes And Indomie In Os by Psylas(m): 10:39am On Jun 18, 2016
steal in billions to avoid going to cell

Re: 28-Year-Old Student-Pastor Jailed For Stealing Tomatoes And Indomie In Os by BoboFashion(m): 10:40am On Jun 18, 2016
Can't find the tomatoes.... undecided
Re: 28-Year-Old Student-Pastor Jailed For Stealing Tomatoes And Indomie In Os by jbaby265(f): 10:41am On Jun 18, 2016
chei i can't fit but laugh...i guess after laughing i will comment
Re: 28-Year-Old Student-Pastor Jailed For Stealing Tomatoes And Indomie In Os by Life4Varnity: 10:41am On Jun 18, 2016
Terrornairaland:
@@DaBullIT
Go and learn skills amebo oshi
I have your time today
As you ban me I will keep opening profile to expose your tyranny
Idi0t
Because you toasted girl and she didjt agree you banned her
Thief
. This guy just won spoil fasting for person. #temptation

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Student-Pastor Jailed For Stealing Tomatoes And Indomie In Os by Life4Varnity: 10:42am On Jun 18, 2016
Terrornairaland:
@@DaBullIT
Go and learn skills amebo oshi
I have your time today
As you ban me I will keep opening profile to expose your tyranny
Idi0t
Because you toasted girl and she didjt agree you banned her
Thief. How old are you and who is this guy as the hoe u uploading here. Explanation pls
undecided..
Re: 28-Year-Old Student-Pastor Jailed For Stealing Tomatoes And Indomie In Os by justwise(m): 10:45am On Jun 18, 2016
The name of the convict mysterious disappeared from the article.

Let's do the same for all the tribes
Re: 28-Year-Old Student-Pastor Jailed For Stealing Tomatoes And Indomie In Os by princestars(m): 10:51am On Jun 18, 2016
I refuse to believe this report, this is just a mere ploy to continue to tarnish the image of Christianity. you can be a member of any prayer meeting, but that doesn't make you a pastor. Pastor or no pastor, he committed a crime as somebody but not as a child of God. mind you, not every Christian is a believer and Christianity is not a religion, it is the life of Christ. I pity the people that are popularising this news that he is a pastor... rather use false or fake pastor
Re: 28-Year-Old Student-Pastor Jailed For Stealing Tomatoes And Indomie In Os by pearl4eva: 10:58am On Jun 18, 2016
Name checkers assiociation. South south branch reporting
grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Police Reunite "One-Chance" Victims With Family (Photos) / One Killed As Gunmen Raze Local Council Headquarters In Anambra (photos) / Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.