Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Ali Modu Sheriff Plans To Create Another Boko Haram In Abuja – makarfi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ali Modu Sheriff Plans To Create Another Boko Haram In Abuja – makarfi (18898 Views)

"We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju / Air Force Destroys Another Boko Haram Terrorist Logistics Base. Photos/Video / Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ali Modu Sheriff Plans To Create Another Boko Haram In Abuja – makarfi by sharpden: 9:10am On Jun 18, 2016
AHMED Makarfi, The Chairman of the National Caretaker Committee of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has accused the former National Chairman of the party, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff, of planning to recreate another Boko Haram in Abuja.

This is as the struggle over the control of the party’s secretariat by supporters of the two claimants, on Thursday, left at least one person with a broken head.

Makarfi who spoke at the end of a meeting between his committee, the Board of Trustees (BoT) and PDP governors on Thursday morning, said the party elders reviewed all that have been going on in the party since Monday.

“You are all witnesses to the thuggery that took place.Actually, those who remembered how Boko Haram was born, that is how it started. How thugs were brought into Abuja and some people forced themselves into the secretariat, in the process documents and some property belonging to be party cannot be accounted for. This cannot be without some supports from some quarters, definitely not from PDP,” he said.

He recalled that he heard Sheriff saying that he was going to go beyond Inspector General Police in order for him to gain access into the PDP secretariat, adding “We don’t know what he means beyond the IG but all of you are sensible enough to decide who is ‘beyond IG could actually mean’”.

The former Kaduna State governor disclosed that the meeting deliberated on the issue and have taken a position to stand by democracy.

He called on security agencies to maintain peace and order in the country and to bring any illegal action of politicians, not matter how highly placed, to book.

“And those elements that may be interfering in our internal affairs, whether they belong to any particular party or they do not belong to any at all, they should allow us to be, as we are not interfering in any other body’s affairs.

“We have it on record that the former Chairman, Sheriff, a day or two before he forced himself into the secretariat had a meeting with one of the governors with the party in power and then the next day this event took place, therefore creating suspicion.

“If he claimed to be chairman of PDP, what meeting could he have had with the governor? Did he get any encouragement, facilitation, any guarantee for him to go ahead and do what he did?This is for Nigerians to think on and take a position on.

“But we are confident that at the end of the day justice will be done. We are confident that all the issues before the judiciary that justice will be done.”

http://.com/ali-modu-sheriff-plans-to-create-another-boko-haram-in-abuja-makarfi/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Plans To Create Another Boko Haram In Abuja – makarfi by kahal29: 9:55am On Jun 18, 2016
The truth is gradually coming out

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Plans To Create Another Boko Haram In Abuja – makarfi by shukuokukobambi: 10:05am On Jun 18, 2016
When a whole me with the wisdom of shuku okuko bambiala told this people that Sheriff is bad news, Fayose insulted me and all the wailing, hateful, bitter and close minded Zombies on NL lapped it up. Some illiterate slaves of the gworo people were opening threads upandan eulogising the short ugly terrorist as even greater than ojukwu, azikiwe and ashebe combined cheesy

Now here we are. Markafi has seen the light and the slaves are crying and pouring spit of frustration everywhere cheesy

He's not boko haram abeg. He's the Messiah to take you back to the kingdom of stealing is not corruption.

Sheriff as PDP chairman till 2019 cheesy

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Plans To Create Another Boko Haram In Abuja – makarfi by modath(f): 10:25am On Jun 18, 2016

“You are all witnesses to the thuggery that took place.Actually, those who remembered how Boko Haram was born, that is how it started.

Makarfi should just kip kwayet, does he know better than the PDP's NL BOT coordinator TonyeBarcanista who had already done a PR pitch to debunk Shekau's Sheriff's BH antecedents?

Sheriff for Chairman till 2018..

Sheriff for president 2019.. smiley

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Plans To Create Another Boko Haram In Abuja – makarfi by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 18, 2016
modath:

Makarfi should just kip kwayet, does he know better than the PDP's NL BOT coordinator TonyeBarcanista who had already done a PR pitch to debunk Shekau's Sheriff's BH antecedents?

Sheriff for Chairman till 2018..

Sheriff for president 2019.. smiley
Fayose : Sheriff is like a bride with HIV.

Sheriff : Shut up. I'm HIV and PDP's the bride.

Makarfi: APC, come and take your virus .

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Plans To Create Another Boko Haram In Abuja – makarfi by Jakpon: 10:51am On Jun 18, 2016
We Igbos support the Chairmanship Position of Senator Ali Modu Sheriff.

PDP2019
Ali Modu Sheriff for President
Ayo Fayose for Vice President

we Igbos must continue to vote for PDP. Ali Modu Sheriff must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name.

Ali Modu Sheriff is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive.
Ali Modu Sheriff is greater than Ojukwu
Ali Modu Sheriff is greater than Nnamdi Azikiwe
Alu Modu Sheriff is greater than Chinua Achebe

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Plans To Create Another Boko Haram In Abuja – makarfi by bamite(m): 11:41am On Jun 18, 2016
Haha.. This is what happens when a band of criminals that was holding onto power is suddenly removed. Confusion every where angry

8 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Plans To Create Another Boko Haram In Abuja – makarfi by Integrityfarms(m): 11:41am On Jun 18, 2016
This allegations is very weighty o! DSS should be alert o!

The name bokoharam whether it's a joke or real is a weighty word to attach someones name with!

2 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Plans To Create Another Boko Haram In Abuja – makarfi by Owliver(m): 11:41am On Jun 18, 2016
what a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Plans To Create Another Boko Haram In Abuja – makarfi by madridguy(m): 11:41am On Jun 18, 2016
Sheriff for President

Ayodele Fayose for Vice President

Wike for Senate President

PDP is dead long time ago they won't hear. grin grin cheesy

26 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Plans To Create Another Boko Haram In Abuja – makarfi by Simeon4real(m): 11:41am On Jun 18, 2016
Na wa Oo. Naija Which way?

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Plans To Create Another Boko Haram In Abuja – makarfi by room089: 11:41am On Jun 18, 2016
I'm not surprised!
Will a snake not give birth to something that is materially long?

5 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Plans To Create Another Boko Haram In Abuja – makarfi by sparkwil(m): 11:43am On Jun 18, 2016
angry angry angry

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Plans To Create Another Boko Haram In Abuja – makarfi by Pavore9: 11:43am On Jun 18, 2016
While many PDP legions had earlier vehemently denied Ali Modu Sheriff having nothing to do with Boko Haram! Ali Modu Sheriff is the tetanus that is affecting PDP's nervous system, they should better work on its cure rather than blaming others but themselves!

5 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Plans To Create Another Boko Haram In Abuja – makarfi by Dplaymaker(m): 11:43am On Jun 18, 2016
Naija youths abeg what will take us to eliminate all dis old fools in PDP and APC at least make we see light like Ghana. Me I go suggest make we stone all dem to death during dia fake campaign promises come 2019. Youth abeg make think and stop dis tribal shit. Our future have bn tampered a lot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Plans To Create Another Boko Haram In Abuja – makarfi by qualityovenbake(m): 11:46am On Jun 18, 2016
How can a political party so disorganised be an opposition to the ruling political party APC. Smh for PDP.

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Plans To Create Another Boko Haram In Abuja – makarfi by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 18, 2016
it is getting messier

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Plans To Create Another Boko Haram In Abuja – makarfi by BobUg28(m): 11:47am On Jun 18, 2016
Could this be true?

I tire for some kind of speculation that flies on NL.
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Plans To Create Another Boko Haram In Abuja – makarfi by makzeze: 11:47am On Jun 18, 2016
Serious allegation. Ali Sheriff sue Makarfi in the court of law.

3 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Plans To Create Another Boko Haram In Abuja – makarfi by martineverest(m): 11:48am On Jun 18, 2016
Finally admitted that sheriff is boko Haram

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Plans To Create Another Boko Haram In Abuja – makarfi by bakila: 11:49am On Jun 18, 2016
How did Sheriff became the National Chairman of PDP in the first place? Did they condoned, encouraged, agreed, clapped, smiled when he ascended that office? Since they made him chairman and he did not seize the leadership of their party with thugs, given his antecedents, they cannot be trusted with affairs of our nation again.

9 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Plans To Create Another Boko Haram In Abuja – makarfi by kushma(m): 11:49am On Jun 18, 2016
Hold the man since he has a clue that one of his members want to create another bokoharam so that he can provide means for it to be stopped.

4 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Plans To Create Another Boko Haram In Abuja – makarfi by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 18, 2016
It is time to fling some mud at each other.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Plans To Create Another Boko Haram In Abuja – makarfi by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 18, 2016
God no go gree for una anymore. Bunch of trouble makers.

5 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Plans To Create Another Boko Haram In Abuja – makarfi by omenka(m): 11:53am On Jun 18, 2016
Lol.

I can't wait to begin reading lines like.. "in his reaction, former Chairman of the defunct Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, stated that..."

cheesycheesycheesy

8 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Plans To Create Another Boko Haram In Abuja – makarfi by TeamSimple(m): 11:56am On Jun 18, 2016
It's all over for PDP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Plans To Create Another Boko Haram In Abuja – makarfi by AlPeter: 11:59am On Jun 18, 2016
Kikikikikikikikikikkkkiiiiiikkkkkiiiiiiiikikikiki........ This fifle no go killi me witi laufter kai. Ba sense for dem at all at all. Ifi Buhari jail dem now for causing wahala all this I PHEE O D abi Na I T O D sefu go dey shout Kai. Me I don talk ma own gaskiya walahi dis fifle too funny.

3 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Plans To Create Another Boko Haram In Abuja – makarfi by Fiversuccess(f): 12:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ahhhhh this country Sha, wohhh me Sha dey make money on fiverr from my room (see my signature for more details)
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Plans To Create Another Boko Haram In Abuja – makarfi by omenka(m): 12:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
When Azazi dared to let the cat out of the bag back then as regards PDP's sponsorship of terrorism, he was summarily executed. Today, they are falling over themselves to reveal which demon did what.

Issorait.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos / Kyari: FG, Police Have Badly Sullied Nigeria’s Image (Punch Editorial) / PDP Panics Over High PVC Collection In APC Strongholds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.