Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Meet The Cutest Nairalander(edoboy) PHOTOS - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Cutest Nairalander(edoboy) PHOTOS (4670 Views)

#tired#girls Keep Staring At Me.cutest Nairalander / I Regret Supporting Mimzy ..cutest Nairalander / Cutest Nairalander(edoboy) Releases New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Cutest Nairalander(edoboy) PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
photoshoot:

He he
I like you too kiss
i catch d kiss sharp sharp kiss kiss
Re: Meet The Cutest Nairalander(edoboy) PHOTOS by photoshoot(m): 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
naughtynaughty:
i catch d kiss sharp sharp kiss kiss

Pity you don't have a dp embarassed embarassed cry
Re: Meet The Cutest Nairalander(edoboy) PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
photoshoot:

Pity you don't have a dp embarassed embarassed cry
ders dp there nah
Re: Meet The Cutest Nairalander(edoboy) PHOTOS by photoshoot(m): 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
naughtynaughty:
ders dp there nah

Not of you jhoor, your face?
No one is watching, just show your face kiss embarassed
Re: Meet The Cutest Nairalander(edoboy) PHOTOS by schumastic(m): 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
SSAINTSAMURAI:
why do u think so? so u mean if i upload my recent pictures, you will argue i stole them from the net.

Truely some have eyes but can't see, look at the three pix very well but most especially the second, can you see the tatto in the chest?
Re: Meet The Cutest Nairalander(edoboy) PHOTOS by Mzdivacious(f): 12:04am On Jun 19, 2016
SSAINTSAMURAI:
why do u think so? so u mean if i upload my recent pictures, you will argue i stole them from the net.
me I'm not saying probably..he DEFINITELY stole the pics.
Re: Meet The Cutest Nairalander(edoboy) PHOTOS by Mzdivacious(f): 12:07am On Jun 19, 2016
photoshoot:
2. Tattooed chest

3. No tattoo on chest

undecided

You must actually think we are all internet novice.
lmaoo how do u get those pics pls..how do u do Google image search
Re: Meet The Cutest Nairalander(edoboy) PHOTOS by photoshoot(m): 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
Mzdivacious:
lmaoo how do u get those pics pls..how do u do Google image search

He he, Lima, its simple now, do you use google chrome?
Re: Meet The Cutest Nairalander(edoboy) PHOTOS by scentmarlc(m): 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
Smellymouth:
They are Coming

For YOU!!

Omo smello na hia u dey since. How far naa, how tomao go be naaa....

1 Like

Re: Meet The Cutest Nairalander(edoboy) PHOTOS by Smellymouth: 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
scentmarlc:

Omo smello na hia u dey since. How far naa, how tomao go be naaa....

Babaly, tomorrow? Na God get am o grin

Shey na mimzy and Ivyyy you dey root for?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Cutest Nairalander(edoboy) PHOTOS by GentlemanUnltd: 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
edoboy33:
prove me wrong

Okpia, boudiaye? Esan we kin?
Re: Meet The Cutest Nairalander(edoboy) PHOTOS by GentlemanUnltd: 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
edoboy33:
prove me wrong

Re: Meet The Cutest Nairalander(edoboy) PHOTOS by youngdanee(m): 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
some guys sha
Re: Meet The Cutest Nairalander(edoboy) PHOTOS by youngdanee(m): 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

i will support you
Re: Meet The Cutest Nairalander(edoboy) PHOTOS by scentmarlc(m): 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

Babaly, tomorrow? Na God get am o grin

Shey na mimzy and Ivyyy you dey root for?

Mumcy no b my personal person but coz of u and muvato shaa, i go stamp am gidigba.

Afin abi na ivyy , she no give me kpekus buh coz of my fwend cherlene, i go stamp am gidigba.

Gdove abi na gdope too, na coz of that fake kinglekan i go reason her matter.

And as my refinery, na onstelly dey runs her case for my side so i no get choice and to stamp her yafunyafun too ....

From there, lets see what happens next

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Cutest Nairalander(edoboy) PHOTOS by Smellymouth: 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
scentmarlc:

Mimzyy no b my personal person but coz of u and muvato shaa, i go stamp am gidigba.

Afin abi na ivyyy , she no give me kpekus buh coz of my fwend cherlenne, i go stamp am gidigba.

Gdove abi na gdopee too, nd coz of that fake kinglekaan i go reason her matter.

And as my refinery, na onsteelly dey runs her case for my side so i no get choice and to stamp her yafunyafun too ....

From there, lets see what happens next

Lol.. You funny pass Mr Ibu grin

Thanks baba.. Your vote means a lot cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible / 10 Things A Girl Wants But Might Not Ask From Her Guy / What Happens To All These Assxx When We Die? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.