Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,261 members, 7,839,323 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis (38877 Views)

Niger Warns Of Flooding In Benin, Nigeria / Lagos Officials Clear Blocked Drainage To Control Flooding In Lekki (pics) / Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by mikolo80: 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
lekkie073:
The rich also swim cool inside dirty water
The mumulity is bordering on the imbecilic.
Instead may den go get cheap safe dry house for ikorodu buy flying boat to beat traffic.
Lagosians have more money than sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by Nickymezor(f): 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
My God! This is serious shocked shocked... na few days rain cause this
Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
Since when has there been a 7 Eleven in Lagos?

Sorry, Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by lollmaolol(m): 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
Choi
Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by zulfas: 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
DaBullIT:
Blood of Jesus

Nna eeehhh , Water full transformer like so and you get the liver to stand inside water wey dey conduct electricity pass electrode con dey snap picture ?

If something do you dem go say na village people

this one you are using your hand to do yourself grin grin grin
Bad guy grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by anethcharly(m): 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
y are d drainage empty
Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by zulfas: 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
mikolo80:

Instead may den go get cheap safe dry house for ikorodu buy flying boat to beat traffic.

The last line got me laffinlaffin grin angry grin grin
Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by tolbis: 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
Buy a house in Lekki,buy a house in Ajah but they will not tell you that it will come with natural swimming pool.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by urchman23: 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
When did they start having 7-Eleven in Ajah,lekki.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by vislabraye(m): 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
olimeh13:
This week rain has done more harm than good to the people that lives close to the coastal areas in Lagos state most especially Lekki and Ajah area...

View pictures below

shocked . Pls what part of Ajah is this ?
Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by benlay(m): 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
ednut1:
how do bloggers sleep at night with thier lies. some of d pix are from ghana, lagos mainland and last year. nonsense. dat toilet pic is so fake. island flood water is ash in colour. u can also see yellow danfo. island buses are white or white and green. nonsense. there is a pic from VGC there too dat happened last year

Thank you...the Shoal Creek Saloon sign is from Austin, TX. These folks can lie!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by AuroraB(f): 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
domopps:
Jisos!

This is pretty bad oooo!

Cheeeers
grin Cheers to what grin
Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by imperiouxx(m): 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
ednut1:
how do bloggers sleep at night with thier lies. some of d pix are from ghana, lagos mainland and last year. nonsense. dat toilet pic is so fake. island flood water is ash in colour. u can also see yellow danfo. island buses are white or white and green. nonsense. there is a pic from VGC there too dat happened last year

He even copied pictures from U.S.

Is there 7 Eleven or Washington St. in Nigeria now? undecided

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by felifeli: 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
ednut1:

post your links to substantiate. otherwise keep silent for ever. this is lagos.
Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by 4nobody4every1: 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
Reference:

And I will do same shortly.
Cool, l did and diverted my investment to other areas, it is a nightmare to invest millions in a flood prone area and you cant sleep in peace, not worth it smiley
Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by Tunechi1(m): 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
we the Yoruba will say olowo fowo ra ku
Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by Jakumo(m): 3:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
tolbis:
Buy a house in Lekki,buy a house in Ajah but they will not tell you that it will come with natural swimming pool.

Ha ha ha certainly I would consider myself a lucky home owner if Papa God, working in close cooperation with Mother Nature, could see fit to providing my home, and all homes in the neighborhood, with free swimming pools that actually merge with one another, thus saving so much money in petrol for our cars, since we will then be in the enviable position of being able to SWIM to our various work places, while towing our business suits in waterproof bags secured to our waists was we do the butterfly and the backstroke while enjoying that scenic and invigorating commute.

Anyway, come to think of it from a more serious perspective, aficionados of Juju music maestro Ebeneezer Obey in the house will surely recall one of his more notable classic tunes, in which he suggested that ONLY those who know how to swim, should accompany us to the lagoon. All others need not apply.
Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by Jakumo(m): 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
Tunechi1:
we the Yoruba will say olowo fowo ra ku

Chai Chai Diariz God o. Na only you swim come ?
Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by kikies(m): 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
High n mighty area Abi......I jst hope dey bought canoe in addition yo dier fleet of cars.......
I live in Ajah
U dey crase u nid a boat ride to come out of ur house
Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by domopps(m): 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
AuroraB:
grin Cheers to what grin

Cheers to their living large lives!

Cheers
Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by basadenet: 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
For me I can never live in lekki or ajah, because of things like this. The area is prone to flooding and more so it is below the sea level. I Pity people living there.
Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by Jakumo(m): 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
mikolo80:

No give dem that idea o, my brother, because na NDA and MEND dey control lagoon now, and dem dey find new customer to KWAPTURE every day, for on top that deep water. Both Mr. Biggi Belle together with him flying boat, go meet demself for Bayelsa before evening time.
Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by Tunechi1(m): 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
Jakumo:

this ur moniker self i tire
Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by Jakumo(m): 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
Tunechi1:
this ur moniker self i tire

Is this an offer to buy my trademark ? Call my secretary to book an appointment, but bring a BIG bag of cash when you show up at my office.
Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by kikies(m): 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
Op u shld b jailed for bearing false witness n misleading d masses
No.4 pic is Mile 2,jakande busstop to b precise. The building der is d normal jakande building
The pic with d blue sign post below d green one is from America,Washington DC
Op gimme ur address

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by ednut1(m): 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
felifeli:

post your links to substantiate. otherwise keep silent for ever. this is lagos.
u be mumu na. Texas is even in one of d pix if u zoom., if u hv been or u live on d island u wud also knw yellow danfo buses are not used here. i dont need to post links its common sense u hear.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by shegerun: 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
I
ednut1:
I agree with you my brother. Where is 7 Eleven in Lekki or Ajah? Moreover look at the fuel price displayed, is that in naira or what? When has fuel ever been sold at that rate in Nigeria? Maybe this op thinks we are so naïve!
Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by Bebiem: 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
The rich area with rich problems ... Nice
Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by keyremotes(m): 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
YOU PEOPLE SHOULD RETURN TO THE MAINLAND OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!.
Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by nkemjacob2(m): 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
Yet house rent over there is cost 3m -10m a year. Na dis kind money me go pay come dey suffer all dis tins...."RUBBISH"
Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by naija2(f): 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
op pls lie small small naw. i dont think we havr seven eleven in nigeria. dont just go to the internet and pick any picture of flood u see. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Azikiwe At The Proposed Site Of The University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) In 1950s. / 157 Soldiers Massacred Same Day Service Chiefs Were At APC Rally - Reno / Youths Turn The Oshodi-apapa Expressway By Cele Bus Stop To Football Pitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.