Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

If Only I Can Turn Back The Hand Of Time! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Only I Can Turn Back The Hand Of Time! (1327 Views)

If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions / Love Story: Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time. / 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Only I Can Turn Back The Hand Of Time! by julianH(m): 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2009
I am married now though but I can't just get Blessing (that is her name) out of my system no matter how hard I try.
The relationship was one of the best that I have ever had - and I had many!
She was everything one would ever want in a woman - just name it, she got it.

I can't still say what went into me; we were really looking forward to getting married even though we did not make any of such promises to each other but within our hearts we just knew that that was all we wanted.

I left the East for the North and everythinhg changed!

The last time I spoke with her she told me that she had forgiven me, but will i ever forgive myself?
At the slightest provocation by my wife she (Blessing) comes to mind!

I love my wife and all that but Blessing was in a class of her own:
so simple,
so kind,
so understanding,
so loving,
so caring and affectionate!

There was this understanding silence that we shared that nothing can ever equal!
Just the two of us; sitting or laying down, not touching or doing anything but lost in our seperate worlds but still being together!

I am not asking for any kind of help as I know that everything was my fault and all but i just wanted to be heard.
sad
Re: If Only I Can Turn Back The Hand Of Time! by Mitchelin(m): 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2009
I've heard, not like there's any help anyway.
Re: If Only I Can Turn Back The Hand Of Time! by pop247(m): 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2009
julian_H:

I am married now though but I can't just get Blessing (that is her name) out of my system no matter how hard I try.

I can't still say what went into me; we were really looking forward to getting married even though we did not make any of such promises to each other but within our hearts we just knew that that was all we wanted.

The last time I spoke with her she told me that she had forgiven me, but will i ever forgive myself?

so simple,
so kind,
so understanding,
so loving,

There was this understanding silence that we shared that nothing can ever equal!
Just the two of us; sitting or laying down, not touching or doing anything but lost in our seperate worlds but still being together!

I am not asking for any kind of help as I know that everything was my fault and all but i just wanted to be heard.
sad

What actually went wrong. What was the silly thing u did that put an end to the 1daful relationship u had with Blessing. share it in detail as it can serve as a lesson to other guyz. smiley
Re: If Only I Can Turn Back The Hand Of Time! by tpia5: 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2009
point of this story?
Re: If Only I Can Turn Back The Hand Of Time! by follypimpi(m): 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2009
tpia@:

point of this story?

Never let your blessing GO !!!
grin grin
Re: If Only I Can Turn Back The Hand Of Time! by Secretz(f): 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2009
follypimpi:

grin grin

lmao! Good answer. grin
Re: If Only I Can Turn Back The Hand Of Time! by biola44: 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2009
NLers wink
Re: If Only I Can Turn Back The Hand Of Time! by sesman(m): 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2009
I hear you but there is no point crying over split milk, try and make the best of what you have, Blessing is gone forever accept it and move on, all the best
Re: If Only I Can Turn Back The Hand Of Time! by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2009
A mistake you made yourself. . .so deal with it. . .

You never know what you have till its gone. . .
Re: If Only I Can Turn Back The Hand Of Time! by GEW: 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2009
marry in haste as they say
Re: If Only I Can Turn Back The Hand Of Time! by blackmann(m): 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2009
What the hell did u do that ended ur relationship with Blessing?
Re: If Only I Can Turn Back The Hand Of Time! by Moyola(f): 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2009
follypimpi:

grin grin

LOL!!

@ OP
Yu kan 'as well count yur Blessingzzz' n name dem both. . .if yu knw woh ah mean! tongue
Re: If Only I Can Turn Back The Hand Of Time! by hackney(m): 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2009
@poster
I guess we have all luvd and lost.
And each time you reminisce It takes you to a place where you wonder what could have been. . . .
The remedy is to move on from that and let your current wife be everything to you.
. . .i guess. . .
Re: If Only I Can Turn Back The Hand Of Time! by MoneyRule(m): 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2009
I understand y u wish u culd turn back the hands of time, many people go to their various places of worship to ask 4 blessing but you had urs but let it go??
Re: If Only I Can Turn Back The Hand Of Time! by daduke2k(m): 12:03am On Sep 02, 2009
Lets find Prof DUMBLEDORE Mayb he can giv u a time turner:-D
Re: If Only I Can Turn Back The Hand Of Time! by follypimpi(m): 12:15am On Sep 02, 2009
daduke2k:

Lets find Prof DUMBLEDORE Mayb he can giv u a time turner:-D

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Brethren U nailed it.
Re: If Only I Can Turn Back The Hand Of Time! by julianH(m): 2:34pm On Sep 02, 2009
Thanks to you all forum members.

I hear una and loud and clear too!

I have come to terms with it but it is just that whenever i think of it
i just wonder why i should do that!

I am not one to live in the past though for i believe and strongly too that one must move on
and i dey try.

Una doe
Re: If Only I Can Turn Back The Hand Of Time! by kalmebad(f): 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2009
@poster

I feel u, but not much and u kwn y?

U had every opportunity of making her yours but u let it go

Sad we never can turn the hand of time, so make good due with what u got left.

Wish most of us could learn to appreciate what we have as at time we have it.
Re: If Only I Can Turn Back The Hand Of Time! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2009
julian_H:

so simple,
so kind,
so understanding,
so loving,

sad

This is sooo sad!! The funny thing is that things like this happen everyday. Why cant you guys just relax when you see a girl that truly loves you. I guess most of your pain comes from your guilt. Blessing will get over you cos there's not much she could have done . . she did her best already!

But you, you'll spend the rest of you life wondering . . . what if?

I feel bad for you though, but I cant help saying you should have known better!!
Re: If Only I Can Turn Back The Hand Of Time! by CrazyMan(m): 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2009
I hope you’re not looking for a reason to cheat on your wife; because with this thread, everyone would know that an extramarital affair is on the way.
Re: If Only I Can Turn Back The Hand Of Time! by CrazyMan(m): 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2009
Since you’re married now, concentrate on your wife and she alone forget about any other relationship you must have had with any other girl in the past, and show her (your wife)love and care because that was the vow you made before God and the whole congregation on your wedding day.
Re: If Only I Can Turn Back The Hand Of Time! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2009
crazykid:

I hope you’re not looking for a reason to cheat on your wife; because with this thread, everyone would know that an extramarital affair is on the way.

Extramarital affair with who? Blessing? She go pour am hot water na! cheesy
Re: If Only I Can Turn Back The Hand Of Time! by CrazyMan(m): 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2009
Don't be so positive; one can't really truse women these days.
Re: If Only I Can Turn Back The Hand Of Time! by julianH(m): 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2009
You are (all really) a wonderful people, thanks for all your inputs.

One must move on irrespective of the blunders that was committed in the past.

Blessing I cant get anymore (and this) i know.

It is just that I cant help but (just) wonder why we let something slip through our fingers.

A posters said that I should not be too positive as she might end up being something else after marriage (poster's sentence paraphrased). I have not really seen it that what but now that one have pointed it out, I can't help but see that possibility.

Thank you all once. You are (all really) a wonderful people and i appreciate you in no small measure.

Catch you tomorrow!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Pose To Be Poor In A Relationship / Loneliness While In A Relationship? / Ladies Give Us A Hint-wat Is The Easiest Way To Get A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.