Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

For The Timid Guys, How Did You Marry Your Spouse. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Timid Guys, How Did You Marry Your Spouse. (337 Views)

Are Nairaland Ladies Timid And Iresponsible? / What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For The Timid Guys, How Did You Marry Your Spouse. by Bwari2016: 12:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, as we all know that there are some set of guys (like me) who are very shy when it comes to the opposite sex. I remember it took me almost few months before I muster the strength to woo a lady I admire so much despite seeing her often.
To those who are married or have a Girlfriend, let's share our story.

(1) (Reply)

Sickness Or Love / Do You Have Faith In The Next Generation? / How Come When Pple Get Into Fights Its Okay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.