Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. (52908 Views)

My fiancée is cheating again / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by SleemBadGuy(m): 7:19am On Feb 27, 2016
In this days that we all know this girls aint loyal no more...This i bliv is jst a simple yet fastest way of knowing if ur girl aint jumping from bed 2 bed nd claiming U r d only ''Mugu" She opening her honey pot for...

NB...Sorry Ladies..Therez no valid means of knowing if ur boyfriend is cheating on ya tho....I knw my sure Goons dnt leave Traces behind..... cool cheesy

60 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by chido20(m): 7:28am On Feb 27, 2016
true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by Roidatom(m): 7:28am On Feb 27, 2016
Wow!
Why not just ask her directly, like:
"Hey babe, are you cheating on me?"

If her answer is, "yes." then she's most likely not.
If she says "No." then she most likely is.
She might say, "why would you say such a thing?", in this case, she might be considering it and there's something she doesn't want you to know.

However, these are all mere probabilities,
Multiply the answer by pi [22 and divide it by 7 (22/7)] , then find the square root. If you're lazy to do this calculation, then she's not cheating or you're the one cheating.

Ben Bruce is auctioning common sense, and I just bought some. So, I just wanna make common sense.

196 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 27, 2016
what if the bestfrnd aint aware of ur relationship

undecided if its my bestie u send dat to she go talk am cheesy that girl is funny she go even add ow many times did all of them do it

Nd i will b like shocked shocked shocked shocked mokuuuu o.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by Adonis3: 7:31am On Feb 27, 2016
lmaogrin

The real deal

Mhennnn!

You can try something like

"Omg! Babe, he has impregnated me..."

The friend might now say something like "Tony?"

Then you've got your faultless proofgrincheesy

#Adonis3HasSopken

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 27, 2016
okay
Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by vizkiz: 7:38am On Feb 27, 2016
sickstars:
what if the bestfrnd aint aware of ur relationship

undecided if its my bestie u send dat to she go talk am cheesy that girl is funny she go even add ow many times did all of them do it

Nd i will b like shocked shocked shocked shocked mokuuuu o.

did you realised you just made a confession now
Read your comment again undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 27, 2016
vizkiz:

did you realised you just made a confession now
Read your comment again undecided

Was i suppose to continue wallowing in sin?

I have 25 boy friends why shd i lie?

By the way i'm a LESBIAN i just keep guys has show off i do GIRLS ONLY

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by Vodkka(m): 7:45am On Feb 27, 2016
D lady above me tho.

She said her punny is BOREHOLE

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 27, 2016
Vodkka:
D lady above me tho.

She said her punny is Borehole
Watch ya mouth!
Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 27, 2016
Vodkka:
D lady above me tho.

She said her punny is Borehole
Watch ya mouth!.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by Vodkka(m): 7:47am On Feb 27, 2016
sickstars:

Watch ya mouth!.

E pain am tongue

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by nnachukz(m): 7:48am On Feb 27, 2016
This one sure pass sure bet o, though confusion can bring out a careless and useless question from a friend when presented with a shocking news.
Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 27, 2016
Vodkka:

E pain am tongue

I'm a nashura pain killer

Dumbo
Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by demarc001: 7:54am On Feb 27, 2016
Some girls are as bad as even their best friend don't even know who they are really dating let alone to know how many. They run their shows away from friends cos they don't want anybody to know their secret. Of course except if their shows are collective/joint ventures.

Lalasticlala come see

7 Likes

Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by CaroLyner(f): 7:55am On Feb 27, 2016
lol that trick doesnt work.

2 Likes

Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by Vodkka(m): 7:55am On Feb 27, 2016
sickstars:

I'm a nashura pain killer

Dumbo

Gerrarahia mehn... U knw kwarram saying??

Mumu girl

7 Likes

Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 27, 2016
Vodkka:

Gerrarahia mehn... U knw kwarram saying??

Mumu girl

Your fushure is ass dull ass your sense drives

Oloshi nigga

Ass wipes for a brain

Ketch up for a deek

U need a raise to buy an humandriod to wipe ur existence cameroon snoop cat! P*ssy nigga

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by demarc001: 7:59am On Feb 27, 2016
sickstars:

25 casual friend has nothing to do with ur relationship life na. If you mean romantic boy friends what them makes you a lesbian if you still make love with guys?
Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 27, 2016
demarc001:

25 casual friend has nothing to do with ur relationship life na. If you mean romantic boy friends what them makes you a lesbian if you still make love with guys?

I make love to all of them cos i dont feel a thing

They just wudnt leave me cry cry they keeo coming bck
Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by Vodkka(m): 8:01am On Feb 27, 2016
sickstars:

Your fushure is ass dull ass your sense drives

Oloshi nigga

Ass wipes for a brain

Ketch up for a deek

U need a raise to buy an humandriod to wipe ur existence cameroon snoop cat! P*ssy nigga

grin grin WTF re u saying??
Can't gat any sh*t from it.

9 Likes

Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 27, 2016
demarc001:

They just wudnt leave me cry cry they keep coming bck
Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 27, 2016
Vodkka:

grin grin WTF re u saying??
Can't gat any sh*t from it.

dats cos u av no thinking valve
Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by vizkiz: 8:04am On Feb 27, 2016
sickstars:

yeah, right undecided
Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 27, 2016
vizkiz:

yeah, right undecided

smiley thank you
Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by demarc001: 8:06am On Feb 27, 2016
sickstars:

They just wudnt leave me cry cry they keeo coming bck

You just made no sense!
Guess To your female sexmate you will claim they rape you. Just admit your urge is so high that your 25 bfs can't satisfy you so you need to include your female friends to quench your hunger

3 Likes

Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by Vodkka(m): 8:06am On Feb 27, 2016
sickstars:

dats cos u av no thinking valve

Ntoor tongue

Oya go play wit ur mate.....

Abi make we kwontinu??

Modified :::

Dat nigga above just found out dat u gat *itching* pus*y
Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 27, 2016
demarc001:

You just made no sense!
Guess To your female sexmate you will claim they rape you. Just admit your urge is so high that your 25 bfs can't satisfy you so you need to include your female friends to quench your hunger

smiley thank u
Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 27, 2016
Vodkka:

Ntoor tongue

Oya go play wit ur mate.....

Abi make we kwontinu??
No smiley
Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by demarc001: 8:08am On Feb 27, 2016
sickstars:

smiley thank u
You are most welcomed
Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by Vodkka(m): 8:09am On Feb 27, 2016
sickstars:

No smiley

Oya go play kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried / Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' / Kenyan Lady Shares Photos Of Her Husband’s Hot Mistress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.