Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Ladies:when A Guy You Turn Down Goes For Your Friend. See Snap Chat. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies:when A Guy You Turn Down Goes For Your Friend. See Snap Chat. (4225 Views)

"You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) / Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With / Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies:when A Guy You Turn Down Goes For Your Friend. See Snap Chat. by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
@Toks2008, you are the reason I took this snap shot to prove your last thread on said topic factual.
Guess you're right Holmes, wen you said.." A guy approached you and you turn him down then he woos your friend and you call him a womanizer"
This is a clear evidence of your post which is vry true.
To you Ladies, why delay to go for what you want?
This is 21 century.
Bless up.

Re: Ladies:when A Guy You Turn Down Goes For Your Friend. See Snap Chat. by vizkiz: 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
No time! Which kin heartless guy be this sef. grin

He just dey give the girl raw! Well, I totally understand what the guy is going through.

Especially that moment when you having a crush on someone and the person is not even ready to see you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies:when A Guy You Turn Down Goes For Your Friend. See Snap Chat. by pheyhi(f): 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
Me don't have time for those kind of guys, one asked me out in 100 level then buh I was dating a working class so I said no that's he's not my type/class.
Na so my guy con ask my roommate out, I so much love bubu, we treated his Bleep up dieeeeee, all of us embarrassed him and his so called friends
I wish girls would sit and agree together
That's why I love this movie 'THE OTHER WOMAN'
GIRLS RULE#nohating

Why will a guy ask a girl out then ask another not long after, guys been deceiving themselves since 19 b.c #yimu

1 Like

Re: Ladies:when A Guy You Turn Down Goes For Your Friend. See Snap Chat. by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:
No time! Which kin heartless guy be this sef. grin

He just dey give the girl raw! Well, I totally understand what the guy is going through.

Especially that moment when you having a crush on someone and the person is not even ready to see you.

vikiz bruva, I see u o.
Wt dz kind economy? No tym.

1 Like

Re: Ladies:when A Guy You Turn Down Goes For Your Friend. See Snap Chat. by obiorathesubtle: 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
undecided na when we small we dy beg girls.. Now, when we see the girls wey queue up dy wait for the boy..

You make shakara.. NEXT!!

You give me condition.. NEXT!!

You give me wahala.. NEXT!!

You prove stubborn.. NEXT!!

#aintNobodyGatTimeForBvtches..
Re: Ladies:when A Guy You Turn Down Goes For Your Friend. See Snap Chat. by deeplow: 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
pheyhi:
Me don't have time for those kind of guys, one asked me put in 100 level then buh I was dating a working class so I said no that's he's not my type
Na so my guy con ask my roommate out, I like bubu, we treated his Bleep up dieeeeee, all of us embarrassed him and his so called friends
GIRLS RULE#nohating

I personally won't do it, but i see no big deal in it. If your friend has similar qualities as you, he did nothing wrong. It isn't like you and the guy actually dated. Then again, i don't know how the girl code works.
Re: Ladies:when A Guy You Turn Down Goes For Your Friend. See Snap Chat. by Smellymouth: 2:16pm On Jun 18, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies:when A Guy You Turn Down Goes For Your Friend. See Snap Chat. by zeetyzin(m): 2:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
pheyhi:
Me don't have time for those kind of guys, one asked me out in 100 level then buh I was dating a working class so I said no that's he's not my type/class.
Na so my guy con ask my roommate out, I so much love bubu, we treated his Bleep up dieeeeee, all of us embarrassed him and his so called friends
GIRLS RULE#nohating

Why will a guy ask a girl out then ask another not long after, guys been deceiving themselves since 19 b.c #yimu
for ur cockroach mind now, u smart.
I laff in chinese...
Xiang xiang xiang.........................
OP, the girl likes u sha from wat i can see...She juz wan form small, buh it didnt turn out d way she xpected...
NO TIME!

1 Like

Re: Ladies:when A Guy You Turn Down Goes For Your Friend. See Snap Chat. by ronald4lif(m): 2:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
Concocted or real? Hope people don't play with their phones now and act as if they're interacting with someone else.
Re: Ladies:when A Guy You Turn Down Goes For Your Friend. See Snap Chat. by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
zeetyzin:

I laff in chinese...
OP, the girl likes u sha from wat i can see...She juz wan form small, buh it didnt turn out d way she xpected...
NO TIME!

Lol...u're ryt Holmes.
ain't got tym too.
Re: Ladies:when A Guy You Turn Down Goes For Your Friend. See Snap Chat. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
undecided
Re: Ladies:when A Guy You Turn Down Goes For Your Friend. See Snap Chat. by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
ronald4lif:
Concocted or real? Hope people don't play with their phones now and act as if they're interacting with someone else.

Lol... I pray she doesn't see it.
No doubt bruv, 100% real.
Re: Ladies:when A Guy You Turn Down Goes For Your Friend. See Snap Chat. by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ladies:when A Guy You Turn Down Goes For Your Friend. See Snap Chat. by ronald4lif(m): 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
Josephamstrong1:

Lol... I pray she doesn't see it.
No doubt bruv, 100% real.

Ok cool. So she doesn't want you (or want to do initial gragra) and doesn't want you to go for her friends? Some women are just confused. But how did she know you're wooing the friend? You or the friend told her?
Re: Ladies:when A Guy You Turn Down Goes For Your Friend. See Snap Chat. by jamalnation(m): 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
Re: Ladies:when A Guy You Turn Down Goes For Your Friend. See Snap Chat. by pheyhi(f): 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
[quote author=zeetyzin post=46690124]
I laff in chinese...
NO TIME![/quote

I read this twice buh I can't seem to get the point of what you are saying
Op, all I am saying it doesn't make sense to ask a girl out this week and ask another next week, it only shows you are not committed and you have no sense of direction,
You should make up your mind with a girl if she says no enjoy your single life a little, before you ask another girl out
Re: Ladies:when A Guy You Turn Down Goes For Your Friend. See Snap Chat. by pheyhi(f): 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
deeplow:

I personally won't do it, but i see no big deal in it. If your friend has similar qualities as you, he did nothing wrong. It isn't like you and the guy actually dated. Then again, i don't know how the girl code works.

All I am trying to say is that the guy he's was not serious, ehhhhnnn if he liked bubu first
Why didn't he ask out before he asked me out
Meaning the guy does not know what he wants,
Guys have the mentality 'if she does not agree, her friend would agree' like my friend is the mumu ,

How will you be a guy's second choice, when he was asking your friends out, she hin no see you for chair, after all of them now gree, he con try you, you self gba#smh
Re: Ladies:when A Guy You Turn Down Goes For Your Friend. See Snap Chat. by pheyhi(f): 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
deeplow:

All I am trying to say is that this guy was not serious, ehhhhnnn if he liked bubu first?
Why didn't he ask her out before he asked me out?
Guys have the mentality 'if she does not agree, her friend would agree' like my friend is the mumu ,

How will you be a guy's second choice, when he was asking your friends out, she hin no see you for chair, after all of them now gree, he con try you, you self gba#smh
Re: Ladies:when A Guy You Turn Down Goes For Your Friend. See Snap Chat. by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
ronald4lif:

Ok cool. So she doesn't want you (or want to do initial gragra) and doesn't want you to go for her friends? Some women are just confused. But how did she know you're wooing the friend? You or the friend told her?

I did.
Re: Ladies:when A Guy You Turn Down Goes For Your Friend. See Snap Chat. by zeetyzin(m): 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
[quote author=pheyhi post=46690847][/quote]
says who?....if i ask u out and u gimme a cold shoulder, notn stops me from asking anoda lady out, no matter how close d time range......
i dont knw y u girls form hard to get....if u dont want me, someone else does. y stop me from asking.

1 Like

Re: Ladies:when A Guy You Turn Down Goes For Your Friend. See Snap Chat. by pheyhi(f): 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
zeetyzin:

says who?....if i ask u out and u gimme a cold shoulder, notn stops me from asking anoda lady out, no matter how close d time range......
i dont knw y u girls form hard to get....if u dont want me, someone else does. y stop me from asking.

Nobody is forming hard to get, is it every one that you like that likes you back, if a girl says no
How come she's forming hard to get? Guys I don taya for una
You say yes to them, they will say you are too easy
You say no to them, they will say you are forming hard to get
Which way nah?
Re: Ladies:when A Guy You Turn Down Goes For Your Friend. See Snap Chat. by zeetyzin(m): 3:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
pheyhi:

Nobody is forming hard to get, is it every one that you like that likes you back, if a girl says no
How come she's forming hard to get? Guys I don taya for una
You say yes to them, they will say you are too easy
Which way nah?
simple....since u said no, y get bothered if he asks sm1 else?...
He surely wont keep asking u nah.

1 Like

Re: Ladies:when A Guy You Turn Down Goes For Your Friend. See Snap Chat. by pheyhi(f): 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
zeetyzin:

Forming hard to get?? How?? Is it everyone that you like, likes you the same way? Guys ehn, don taya for una
you say yes to them, they will say you are too easy
Which way now? Na die ooo

If you can do that, that means you cannot set your priorites right
Re: Ladies:when A Guy You Turn Down Goes For Your Friend. See Snap Chat. by deeplow: 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
pheyhi:

All I am trying to say is that this guy was not serious, ehhhhnnn if he liked bubu first?
Why didn't he ask her out before he asked me out?

Lol. You have a point sha. The way a man thinks is different from a woman's. Thats why a man won't see it as a big deal, and a woman would. I wouldn't do it because shame would not even let me attempt it.
Re: Ladies:when A Guy You Turn Down Goes For Your Friend. See Snap Chat. by pheyhi(f): 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
deeplow:

Lol. You have a point sha. The way a man thinks is different from a woman's. Thats why a man won't see it as a big deal, and a woman would. I wouldn't do it because shame would not even let me attempt it.

Thank you ooooo, some people like to be Plan b,
Re: Ladies:when A Guy You Turn Down Goes For Your Friend. See Snap Chat. by czarr(m): 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
pheyhi:
GIRLS RULE#nohating

you dey 100level and yet him no be ur class!
You con dey hapi say you dey date working class,I dey laff you , working class guys dey get chicks for different schools wella and you dey hundred level,for ur mind u think say him go serious with you? grin you better get sense before its too late!

Let me ask you a question
Are you guys still together?

How can you say no to someone and still want to stop his chances with someone else even tho that person is ur roommate?...did you consider that they may be made for each other?

Now do you realize how silly you may have acted?

Lol,and you are even saying how can he ask someone out after you turned him down saying he is not ur type and CLASS,as embarrassing as that can be to a guy he should still wait small before he asks someone else out?do you hear urself?.....you have to conspire with ur friends to embarrass the poor guy!

Bitchiz!!!
Re: Ladies:when A Guy You Turn Down Goes For Your Friend. See Snap Chat. by pheyhi(f): 4:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
czarr:
you dey 100level and yet him no be ur class!
You con dey hapi say you dey date working class,I dey laff you , working class guys dey get chicks for different schools wella and you dey hundred level,for ur mind u think say him go serious with you? grin you better get sense before its too late!

Let me ask you a question
Are you guys still together?

How can you say no to someone and still want to stop his chances with someone else even tho that person is ur roommate?...did you consider that they may be made for each other?

Now do you realize how silly you may have acted?

Bitchiz!!!

Some people na die ooooo,
Why you wan use panadol for me? Na you date the working class for me? Na you help me keep am?
Note : I ws already dating him then before I got admission
And you know what, after asking my roommate out, he asked another of my roommate out again, that's when we decided to treat his fvck up and finish him, I still see him on campus trying to form big boy,

I don't like people that don't have direction, those are the worst people to stay with, because anything goes, they take nonsense
Re: Ladies:when A Guy You Turn Down Goes For Your Friend. See Snap Chat. by czarr(m): 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
pheyhi:

Some people na die ooooo,
Why you wan use panadol for me? Na you date the working class for me? Na you help me keep am?
Note : I ws already dating him then before I got admission
And you know what, after asking my roommate out, he asked another of my roommate out again, that's when we decided to treat his fvck up and finish him, I still see him on campus trying to form big boy,

I don't like people that don't have direction, those are the worst people to stay with, because anything goes, they take nonsense
why don't you just focus on dating your bf and ur academics,who he decides to ask out shouldn't be of any use to you,and to think you bragging about fucking him up with ur friend says a lot about you I know ur type.people who act like you do are always materialistic and always get their heart broken..let me tell you something you prolly know,its not easy for a guy to walk up to a lady and ask her out....if you don't want him let him be and don't frustrate his plans of getting someone else its just not fair and if he doesn't have direction as you say,ask yourself is it your direction to have?,how is his 'no direction ' affect you as you turned him down?eh

*should I blow ur mind?....your roommate if this story is true is more pretty than you are or at least you think she is....I know this because I know how women act in certain situations....

I don't know you and don't care to,this write up isn't for only you,I just hope girls with ur mentality would read and learn!

I know your type and I wouldn't want my daughter to have this kind of mentality!..#peace
Re: Ladies:when A Guy You Turn Down Goes For Your Friend. See Snap Chat. by joe4real12: 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
zeetyzin:

I laff in chinese...
NO TIME!
No time @all.
It's high tym ladies get that into their skull.
Re: Ladies:when A Guy You Turn Down Goes For Your Friend. See Snap Chat. by pheyhi(f): 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
[quote author=czarr post=46693354]why don't you just focus on dating your bf and ur academics,who he decides to ask out shouldn't be of any use to you,and to think you bragging about fucking him up with ur friend says a lot about you I know ur type.people who act like you do are always materialistic and always get their heart broken..let me tell you something you prolly know,its not easy for a guy to walk up to a lady and ask her out....if you don't want him let him be and don't frustrate his plans of getting someone else its just not fair and if he doesn't have direction as you say,ask yourself is it your direction to have?,how is his 'no direction ' affect you as you turned him down?eh

*should I blow ur mind?....your roommate if this story is true is more pretty than you are or at least you think she is....I know this because I know how women act in certain situations....

I don't know you and don't care to,this write up isn't for only you,I just hope girls with ur mentality would read and learn!

I know your type and I wouldn't want my daughter to have this kind of mentality!..#peace[/quote

Oohhnnnnnnnnnnnnn #toodry
Give me breeze for your dryness
Re: Ladies:when A Guy You Turn Down Goes For Your Friend. See Snap Chat. by pheyhi(f): 5:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
czarr:
why don't you just focus on dating your bf and ur academics,who he decides to ask out shouldn't be of any use to you,and to think you bragging about fucking him up with ur friend says a lot about you I know ur type.people who act like you do are always materialistic and always get their heart broken..let me tell you something you prolly know,its not easy for a guy to walk up to a lady and ask her out....if you don't want him let him be and don't frustrate his plans of getting someone else its just not fair and if he doesn't have direction as you say,ask yourself is it your direction to have?,how is his 'no direction ' affect you as you turned him down?eh

I know your type and I wouldn't want my daughter to have this kind of mentality!..#peace

Don't stop believing, hold on to that feeling,
No more your freaking bullshit, no more of you talking lies, no more of you putting me down
Wake up and take a pill
There is so much I've to say buh.....
Some people like to have hypertension on other people's high blood pressure, I wish your abductors and your flexors well, I think it time for me to use my extensors ,cos the abductors of my thumb is stressed out, yours may not be, cos I can see you like to type for long
#justkidding
Have fun
Re: Ladies:when A Guy You Turn Down Goes For Your Friend. See Snap Chat. by czarr(m): 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
pheyhi:

Don't stop believing, hold on to that feeling,
No more your freaking bullshit, no more you putting me down
Wake up and take a pill
There is so much I've to say buh
Some people like to have hypertension on other people's blood pressure, I wish your abductors and your flexors well, I think it time for me to use my extensors
my dear just have a nice bath,relax and think about what you wrote here!

BTW I don't get what the hell you wrote up there.

A wise person once said the problem with our society is that people listen to reply/respond and don't listen to understand....#iamout

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Children's Day Celebration - Nigeria / I Love Giving To Women But... / How I Met Seun Osewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.