Stats: 3,162,095 members, 7,849,424 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

Just A Day Away From Tieing The Knot. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just A Day Away From Tieing The Knot. (914 Views)

Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot / Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes / Girl Spotted Tieing A Guys Shoe Lace In School..(love Or Stupidity) (2) (3) (4)

Just A Day Away From Tieing The Knot. by Drnos16(m): 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
What will you do if you discover your partner has a secret lover a day to your wedding #Gbam

PLEASE A SERIOUS AND REASONABLE ADVISE. You could be a life saver...
Re: Just A Day Away From Tieing The Knot. by DRISKLEF(m): 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
Fork her brain out and move to the next one undecided
Re: Just A Day Away From Tieing The Knot. by ForeverYoung197(f): 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
Call off the wedding. I can't afford to see myself being used by such a loser and a cheater.
Re: Just A Day Away From Tieing The Knot. by adigun002(m): 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
I will go on with the wedding if she promise to change...... If you can forgive at that stage of your relationship, I bliv such a woman will always remain faithful her entire life... Afterall breaking up won't solve a thing.
Re: Just A Day Away From Tieing The Knot. by BrideOfDracula(f): 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
Keep quiet & pull a no-show at the wedding venue. That should teach him a good lesson! Meanwhile I'd be at home filing my nails or some shite like that tongue
Re: Just A Day Away From Tieing The Knot. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
•I will go to his house and use 1 his basketball trophies to bet in the windows to his home
•Pour chocolate syrup alllll over his white leather couch
•Clog his toilet with wads of tissue paper
•Rip the stuffing outta his pillows.
•Then i'd turn on the bathtub and clean myself up
Put on a pretty dress,sit at his table and eat his expensive imported foods and smile smiley
Re: Just A Day Away From Tieing The Knot. by eightsin(m): 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
That's a difficult one...If i am the sole sponsor of the wedding then I will have to forgive and hope and pray she changes but If the bulk expenses is from her/family... omo e don end b that.
Re: Just A Day Away From Tieing The Knot. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
eightsin:
That's a difficult one...If i am the sole sponsor of the wedding then I will have to forgive and hope and pray she changes but If the bulk expenses is from her/family... omo e don end b that.
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Just A Day Away From Tieing The Knot. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•I will go to his house and use 1 his basketball trophies to bet in the windows to his home
Put on a pretty dress,sit at his table and eat his expensive imported foods and smile smiley
Is that all?
Re: Just A Day Away From Tieing The Knot. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
emitoz:

Is that all?
•You think that's too small?
....*should I show up to the wedding and dash wine in his face too??...yes! grin
Re: Just A Day Away From Tieing The Knot. by Drnos16(m): 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
Won't that be disastrous
DRISKLEF:
Fork her brain out and move to the next one undecided
Re: Just A Day Away From Tieing The Knot. by Drnos16(m): 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
She will remain faithful only if she is the understanding type but if not Nah wahala all the dude life ooooo Or wetin u think
adigun002:
I will go on with the wedding if she promise to change...... If you can forgive at that stage of your relationship, I bliv such a woman will always remain faithful her entire life... Afterall breaking up won't solve a thing.
Re: Just A Day Away From Tieing The Knot. by Drnos16(m): 7:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
Nahwah oooooo..... Indeed u r Bride of Dracula......
BrideOfDracula:
Keep quiet & pull a no-show at the wedding venue. That should teach him a good lesson! Meanwhile I'd be at home filing my nails or some shite like that tongue
Re: Just A Day Away From Tieing The Knot. by Drnos16(m): 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
You are a clown
KingCheezyPuff:
Re: Just A Day Away From Tieing The Knot. by Drnos16(m): 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
ah alaye.... Ontop u no get kobo for d wedding palaver u go still QUIT nah wah ooooo .... Nah ur type I c 4 ma own lyf ooo
eightsin:
Re: Just A Day Away From Tieing The Knot. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
Drnos16:
You are a clown
...•you asked grin
Re: Just A Day Away From Tieing The Knot. by Drnos16(m): 7:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
double thumb up...
KingCheezyPuff:
...•you asked grin

Re: Just A Day Away From Tieing The Knot. by DRISKLEF(m): 8:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
Drnos16:
Won't that be disastrous
Just one person is bound to experience the disaster and whichever way, tust it's not me. smiley

Re: Just A Day Away From Tieing The Knot. by eightsin(m): 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
Drnos16:
ah alaye.... Ontop u no get kobo for d wedding palaver u go still QUIT nah wah ooooo .... Nah ur type I c 4 ma own lyf ooo

na more reason to quit be that o cos she go use my eyes take see pepper leta

Pictures Collection Of Mens Fashion / Guys Is This Really True: Recession Brings Back Love / 5 Places To Have Wedding Night S3x Other Than Your Room