Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,495 members, 7,954,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim (76239 Views)

VIDEO: Story Of The Newborn Baby Born With Miraculous Power Of Healing In Akure / Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by IVORY2009(m): 5:24am On Jun 19, 2016
Leopard2A7:

The grammer is okay.
You are the one that nees to attend more English classes.
needs grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by stefan388: 6:09am On Jun 19, 2016
amaechi1:

The last time you fell ill was because of the atrocities you committed? The misfortune that came your way last year was because of the atrocities you committed. Bro thank God for good health as at today. You never can never tell what will happen tomorrow. Otherwise, the least you will do is to keep mute if you don't have anything meaningful to say. May God forgive us. Amen
see your life like salt water without any use. So die dey pain? When Buhari told the world that he will kill the avengers like boko harem because they are protesting for their land that is being destroyed, you people supported him. When Buhari instructed the military to kill the Ipob members, where you people not jubilating?

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by stefan388: 6:13am On Jun 19, 2016
amaechi1:

I as much I don't believe any politician, but please put aside those sentiment propagated by southern politicians. Remember Late Ge Azizi comment on BH "PDP knows more about BH". Also remember, the bunch of miscreants unleashed Mayhem during late Yaradua and Governor from the north east was pointed at for being a source. Now, the President has score a point, rather than praising him it become a source of blackmail. I have also ask, how would we from south feel if someone from north say avanger is being sponsor by GEJ because he lost the election. It does not add up.
thrash

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by stefan388: 6:29am On Jun 19, 2016
Ajimight:
[color=#006600][/color] neven wish any human that bro no matter who he/she is enemy friend am a anti-buhari to the core but do not mean i should wish him death Jesus said pray for u enemies i pray he should recoverd and take us out of the mess he brought our in.
I just do not want to call you gullible. Please, be sincere. Do you see Buhari repenting from his appearance and actions any time any day? As Buhari regreted any of his evil remarks any time any day? For example, has he made any message of regret about the so much painful 5% votes issue? Has he shown any regret about the marrine university and other very bad remarks even when allmost all Nigerians are saying that those words are not suppossed to be made by a father like the president?

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by stefan388: 6:33am On Jun 19, 2016
omenka:
The kind of idiotic comments you see some people make make you wonder if they somehow took a different route in the course of human evolution.

They are indeed living breathing proof of the origin of homo sapiens. Biologist should take note.
Abi na medical grammar dey catch you. Please, try to endure and enjoy what you people did to GEJ while it lasts. It is your turn to continue to eat bornes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Goddex: 6:43am On Jun 19, 2016
SleekAboki:
Fr mbaka has a history of getting pissed off once his calls are not picked. I also expect him to release another controversial message on buhari.

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by investnow2013: 7:15am On Jun 19, 2016
iboroski:
I will stop to trust fr mbaka, although am a Catholic, why didn't mbaka prayed for Jonathan?
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by drizzymadbet(m): 7:59am On Jun 19, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Sorry, he is not my president, he is a wicked criminal that deserve to be hanged to a pole for all his crimes..

BTW your last sentence is true..

brother as much as I detest the APC government and their cankerworm of lies and deception, we just have to accept that they have come to stay at least till 2019.

Take your grievances to the ballot then, cos am sure you never went to the ballot box last year
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by alvan06(m): 8:49am On Jun 19, 2016
I like the part....If you are ready God is ready....because my God never share his Glory with anyone isaiah 42v8
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by IamKollinx(m): 9:43am On Jun 19, 2016
iaamxavier:
This is a disgrace to Catholic priest hood y is he involving himself in politics?

y couldn't he see vision about the dwindling economy?

y did he keep mute all this while now he has the gut to open his fuckery mouth to spill all this tramp?

MBAKA uree truly a disgrace to the entire catholics

imagine him saying he met with angel Michael Uriah and the rest! Gosh I'm so angry ryt now

Shut da fly up and be sorry for ur sense.less life...

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by lohresloco: 9:44am On Jun 19, 2016
Father mbaka nor dey ever pray make buhari give him life to christ. Na wa, na only Uriel
ricsman:
Amen.... only if he believes that Jesus heals....
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by BrBakreez(m): 9:46am On Jun 19, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Ear infection ko conjuctivitis ni. It's not as if I don't like Buhari oh but....if he was plugged to life support, I'll unplug it and then plug my phone. You know how BlackBerry batteries are. Always in need of a charge. Lol. grin
Wickedness at its peak. Don't worry I will sit on your own life supporting machine when you breath with oxygen on sick bed. Guy you no just try at all. I need to crack my coconut, bring that your head here make I break am.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by jamesjoel142(m): 9:55am On Jun 19, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Ear infection ko conjuctivitis ni. It's not as if I don't like Buhari oh but....if he was plugged to life support, I'll unplug it and then plug my phone. You know how BlackBerry batteries are. Always in need of a charge. Lol. grin

Guy you wicked ooooo
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 19, 2016
Buori must not die, he must visit Hague gate. Zombies, oya dance on this thread.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by spirit88: 10:01am On Jun 19, 2016
Guy u bad small oooooo!
PiccoloBrunelli:

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Oliviaxx(f): 10:35am On Jun 19, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Lolz..........the Mbaka that I know said otherwise last friday Adoration...........he truly urged the adorers to pray for Buhari's healing but assured us that God had taken care of PMB's health issues

Waiting to welcome him with cultural dance group 2moro in Abuja

God bless PMB!

Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by adeboizy11(m): 10:51am On Jun 19, 2016
I smell a new yar'adua situation but yar'adua doesn't worth the death. He's a legend, even in death.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Arabs999: 10:55am On Jun 19, 2016
Rxpetite:
Now that you have prayed for him, we have nothing to worry about.
But what dangerous disease is he talking about? I thought it was ordinary ear infection.
...Buhari is suffering from Ear HIV/AIDS...
..His ear don pafuka...
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by ugwuishi(m): 11:19am On Jun 19, 2016
Submit to your leader/ boss/ senior/
husband/ parents/ teachers etc... whether your boss is kind
or not. 1 Pt 2:18.

While some people vows to make a leader's government ungovernable, they won't their own to be governable.

You cannot joke with calma/nemesis will eventually caught up with the evil person.

That Bible quotation above (1Peter 2:18), Rev. Fr. C Mbaka is fulfilling that. He is a true man of God. it took me hard thinking to come to term with that. It says....SUBMIT....WHETHER UR BOSS IS KIND OR NOT!

Whether I voted Bihari or not, he is my President. GOD KNOWS WHY!

That a prophecy is to ur favour doesn't mean u should misbehave. GOD CANNOT BE DECEIVED!!!
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by remirez07(m): 11:24am On Jun 19, 2016
ganisucks:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/18/buharis-chances-of-healing-may-be-slim-fr-mbaka/
lol.. Nothing do baba o.. Baba want take style run. He gat no where to run too, we go Gera follow him.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by TosynoBlackie(m): 11:57am On Jun 19, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] Amen!!!!... My God is not a biased God, so i believe He will deliver him if surely he has good intention for this country (Nigeria)......
Happy Sunday #All
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by oshiokpu(m): 12:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
Nawa
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Damjoy(m): 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
Daily Post Sha

And wailers would be happy they've read something GOOD
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Slimchase(m): 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
SleekAboki:
Fr mbaka has a history of getting pissed off once his calls are not picked. I also expect him to release another controversial message on buhari.

U re xo on point bro !
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Stuntkid172(m): 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
iaamxavier:
This is a disgrace to Catholic priest hood y is he involving himself in politics?

y couldn't he see vision about the dwindling economy?

y did he keep mute all this while now he has the gut to open his fuckery mouth to spill all this tramp?

MBAKA uree truly a disgrace to the entire catholics

imagine him saying he met with angel Michael Uriah and the rest! Gosh I'm so angry ryt now
are u a Catholic,

cos u dont reason like such.

TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO _______

. i MUST say use the door and go to h£ll.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by alujonjonkijon: 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
this man is now going over borders.is he an ibo man?
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by fortunechy(m): 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
all this wile he kept mute............ just passin by
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Khez: 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
He must live o

Until he has fixed the things him spoil finish
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by jsb(m): 10:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
Buhari will be like prayer of an infidel..stretch that hand close to my body walahi blood will flow...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"DNA Exposed Cheating Yemisi Iginla, Seduced Iginla's PA, Poisoned Iginla" / Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) / When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.