Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim (75802 Views)

VIDEO: Story Of The Newborn Baby Born With Miraculous Power Of Healing In Akure / Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Deepfreezer(m): 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
Mbaka the drunk.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by graphiti: 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
iaamxavier:
This is a disgrace to Catholic priest hood y is he involving himself in politics?

y couldn't he see vision about the dwindling economy?

y did he keep mute all this while now he has the gut to open his fuckery mouth to spill all this tramp?

MBAKA uree truly a disgrace to the entire catholics

imagine him saying he met with angel Michael Uriah and the rest! Gosh I'm so angry ryt now

Still wondering how that 1 take concern me!

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by graphiti: 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
ganisucks:

............... He equally declared that there
were some people who were not
happy that Buhari was alive.
“Such people hate everything
about the President”, he stated.............

http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/18/buharis-chances-of-healing-may-be-slim-fr-mbaka/

CHIJIOKE1314:
My prayer for Buhari is, may his pain increase and his stomach swell then, his head be covered with ripped pimples..

May seven demons from hell surround him always till he breathes no more..

Ghen-ghen......., Mbaka was right afterall!

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by fortune1968: 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

You can't save him... He is already slowing down..
many have talked like you,some of them have now gone and pmb still dey kampe.You are surely going to get what u wish our president.A sensible person dont talk d way you did .
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by sammft99: 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
This Rev should respect himself.calling the president to do what? must you call him before he prays for him? or hes looking for favour?
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Paperwhite(m): 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
mightycrown1:
President BUHARI you shall not die but live and proclaim the goodness of God. No evil shall before on u in JESUS name. Amen
Did he told you he believes in what you're saying?
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Imaoima: 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
iaamxavier:
This is a disgrace to Catholic priest hood y is he involving himself in politics?

y did he keep mute all this while now he has the gut to open his fuckery mouth to spill all this tramp?

MBAKA uree truly a disgrace the entire catholics

imagine him saying he met with angel Michael Uriah and the rest! Gosh I'm so angry ryt now
may God help u
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by genbaks(m): 9:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

He will die and there is nothing you can do to save him.. .
Who? Ur father? Sha everything is possible u can even Die before them,
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Paperwhite(m): 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
sammft99:
This Rev should respect himself.calling the president to do what? must you call him before he prays for him? or hes looking for favour?
You mind the apostate charlatan priest? Always looking for contact to reach the presidents.What prophecy that he feels God have given him that can't be made public? I now believe this guy is a conman politician masquerading as a priest.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by yerimastyle(m): 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Ear infection ko conjuctivitis ni. It's not as if I don't like Buhari oh but....if he was plugged to life support, I'll unplug it and then plug my phone. You know how BlackBerry batteries are. Always in need of a charge. Lol. grin
guy you get mind oh
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
Beeman1:
So that he will know what it means to curse somebody. Trust me, that bas*tard chijioke1314 will die miserably soon.

Some of us are becomn gods...hmmmm
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by mkoabiola: 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
This is d only man oF God that says d gospel truth without minding whose ox is gored.

A man who told gej d gospel truth despite he is frm d east and same religion.

Fr mbaka ........a true man of God.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by linusbnn(m): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
iaamxavier:

MBAKA uree truly a disgrace to the entire catholics

Did he say he met dose angels?plz read again. Mbaka is never a disgrace to the church,when there is vision,he speaks. Check urself if you re not a disgrace
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by ogwumgbe: 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
If he doesn't repent from marginalizing the igbos, he will surely die. No one maltreats the igbos and live

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by rose54321: 10:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
okezed:
what did you mean by that? if he lose election Nigeria will not survive now they give him the president he was killing people for and he is about to die and your repeating the same phrase "we will not survive this" .tell me what will happen if he kill himself. better advice him to resign now or die in power and osibanjo will rule and nothing will happen.

Dude, take a chill pill mehn.
If only you understand Nigeria's political permutation and ethnic dichotomy, you wouldn't be writing such.

I ain't a Buhari fan but even the dead understand the importance of his health to the country.

As a country we are at a difficult place, a phase that, for now, no other candidate put forward by any other political party can sail us though except Buhari.

God forbid the negative happens, I know nature abhors vacuum, but Nigeria will pass through an extremely difficult and unpredictable time. As patriots we should hope and pray against that.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by mkoabiola: 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
Some ppu may not like ds man of God because he says it d hard way and d only way.
So blunt despite hs region,religion or tribe
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Jasperwhizz(m): 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE WITH MY LORD JESUS AMEN!
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Codyt(m): 10:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
My prayer for Buhari is, may his pain increase and his stomach swell then, his head be covered with ripped pimples..

May seven demons from hell surround him always till he breathes no more..
I hope your kids see this years to come. This is bad undecided
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by jaywise(m): 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
[quote author=impossible27 post=46701340]
Jesus Christ came and pray for the sinners. bbuhari is a sinner and need to be prayed for.
What if the sinner dont want to be pray for?
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by nwadiuko1(m): 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
where he wan die go? not at all....we are in this mess of a country together! he ain't going nowhere
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by CHIJIOKE1314: 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
Beeman1:
So that he will know what it means to curse somebody. Trust me, that bas*tard chijioke1314 will die miserably soon.

What you do to yourself would be completely your choice..
The monster Buhari is in excruciating pain now and there is nothing you can do about it..

Ntoorrr!!
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Appareil(m): 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
Jazzlite:
What is all these about?
I know!!!! Chei!
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by BraniacX(m): 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
He equally declared that there were some people who were not happy Buhari was alive.

"Such people hated everything about the President"
, he stated, while narrating the vision he had before the President's current trip to London.

Reporting for acknowledgement!!! undecided

If you vex go jam tractor angry

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by favourelisha(m): 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
Mbaka said in Jesus name;Did buharia believe in Jesus name?...
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by macjireh: 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
D RATE AT WHICH PEOPLE ARE DYING DS JUNE, I HOPE BUBU WILL SURVIVE DS MONTH.......

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by CHIJIOKE1314: 10:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
ogwumgbe:
If he doesn't repent from marginalizing the igbos, he will surely die. No one maltreats the igbos and live

He will surely die, whether he repents or not..

He will surely die, his ear drum is good to burst onto his brain and he would suffer 4days blindness before he finally cries out of pain pass away in the afternoon without peace.. .

He will surely suffer the worst death.. .

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by mightycrown1(m): 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
Paperwhite:
Did he told you he believes in what you're saying?
He don't have to believe in it. the bible says "pray for the people in authority ....." not pray for Muslim or Christian in authority. so It is my duty to pray for my president and I can use any way to pray for him. or should I go and learn Qur'an before I can pray for my president?
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by mightycrown1(m): 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
post=46702162] Did he told you he believes in what you're saying?[/quote]
He don't have to believe in it. the bible says "pray for the people in authority ....." not pray for Muslim or Christian in authority. so It is my duty to pray for my president and I can use any way to pray for him. or should I go and learn Qur'an before I can pray for my president?
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Sunbellar: 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
Mbaka the shameless priest!

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
[
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by cutekhalifa(m): 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
He equally declared that there were some people
who were not happy that Buhari was alive.

Abeg tell Rv father Aliyu ejike mbaka that I am one of them that pray for his death.... Live of millions are more important than ambition of of 1 dullard

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
MBAKA IS A MODERN JUDAS THAT SELLS RECHARGE CARDS FOR PRAYERS AND A PAGAN PRIEST IN CHRISTIAN CLOTHING.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"DNA Exposed Cheating Yemisi Iginla, Seduced Iginla's PA, Poisoned Iginla" / Churches In Nigeria And Their Founders - Newsmath / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.