Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim (75805 Views)

VIDEO: Story Of The Newborn Baby Born With Miraculous Power Of Healing In Akure / Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by anytexy: 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
FagsamPHP:
Buhari must not die, the Dullard must live to deliver his campaign promises & bring us out of the mess he put us into... President Buhari president.... You must complete the 4yrs
Gbam!!! Seconded.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by AYAB: 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
My prayer for Buhari is, may his pain increase and his stomach swell then, his head be covered with ripped pimples..

May seven demons from hell surround him always till he breathes no more..
Na wah for you,you are so heartless for you to wish human being like you all these.God almighty will deliver you from whatever problem you are facing right now
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by bejeria101(m): 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
You still dey talk? Go pray biko hehehe
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by betty100(f): 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
NICENEDU29:

Gbam! You have said it all. In fact, you have made the best comment so far
na only two of you make sense for here abeg,God will heal him if he believes God heals
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by ibrokola(m): 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
My prayer for Buhari is, may his pain increase and his stomach swell then, his head be covered with ripped pimples..

God pass you!
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by CHIJIOKE1314: 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
fortune1968:
so it will be for you .NOT our president.God continue to bless pmb

You can't save him... He is already slowing down..
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by CHIJIOKE1314: 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
ibrokola:

God pass you!

You are right..
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by cheddie: 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
Am baffled at how Rev Mbaka keeps supporting PMB with the whole thing happening in the country. The bible said in the book of Proverb 29:2 ".When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn." Looking at the bible verse, 90% of Nigerians are complaining no body is saying anything good about Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by DonCortino: 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
emerged01:
He will be healed in Jesus name.
Buhari himself will not even answer amen to this ur prayer.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by push23: 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
[size=28pt]British High commission in rivers state, check out the meaning of territory.

that is why River, anambra , imo state football teams were able to play international competition before. word matters.

You name teams after the states.

[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3815666_fbimg1465405145867_jpeg7753f806d45c23d1dc53cf75c1d3c68e
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Leopard2A7: 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
IVORY2009:

See English professor, calm down!
The grammer is okay.
You are the one that nees to attend more English classes.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Kobicove(m): 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
Please tell me something I don't already know!

People with inside info know that PMB's health is already very bad.

This charlatan is just using privileged info to win glory to himself!
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Generalyemi(m): 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
amaechi1:

Eziokwu? But what did you wish yourself? Let tell ourselves the truth Igbo (we) are architect of our problems. Ndi nyeru! Let the man alone and ask your leaders whose wives and children are abroad what do they wish for us. Even Nnamdi Kanu's wife is in London and she gave birth in London. But those running around in street all in the name of Biafra struggle has never been to London and their wives are struggling to access Antenatal care in our dilapidated primary health centre.

God please, grant PMB healing if he is sick.

yan yan pu

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Nikapetrelli(f): 8:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
When I saw PMB on tv presenting Democracy day speech,he was looking sick.All the same,God should grant him divine healing,though lots of people r praying for his death.All the same is God that decides when someone will die or live not withstanding the sickness or whatever situation involved
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by DonCortino: 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
pochman:
Bro,u r pained from Ur prayers. God doesnt Ans such prayers. Its like someone praying such a prayer against ur father. May God have mercy on Ur soul
Hehe he
U never visit mfm b4. grin. U go see prayer run.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by loomer: 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
Na this one them dey call philosophy and logic.

Nothing him talk wey ordinary person no fit use logic talk
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Onogiede(m): 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Ear infection ko conjuctivitis ni. It's not as if I don't like Buhari oh but....if he was plugged to life support, I'll unplug it and then plug my phone. You know how BlackBerry batteries are. Always in need of a charge. Lol. grin
chai u dey vex,..no be small tin ooh..which area u dey operate my guy..oyo for the old man
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
The highly respected man of God. May God grant your prayers. PMB get well soon.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by mightycrown1(m): 8:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
President BUHARI you shall not die but live and proclaim the goodness of God. No evil shall before on u in JESUS name. Amen
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Beeman1(m): 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Ipod zombie read my lips, u will never pass this week by God grace. U will have a miserable death anytime soon!
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Malawian(m): 8:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
amaechi1:

Eziokwu? But what did you wish yourself? Let tell ourselves the truth Igbo (we) are architect of our problems. Ndi nyeru! Let the man alone and ask your leaders whose wives and children are abroad what do they wish for us. Even Nnamdi Kanu's wife is in London and she gave birth in London. But those running around in street all in the name of Biafra struggle has never been to London and their wives are struggling to access Antenatal care in our dilapidated primary health centre.

God please, grant PMB healing if he is sick.
why is the bolded happening?

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by DonCortino: 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
emerged01:

Jesus didn't come because of those who believe in God,he came because of sinners. Jesus,himself prayed for those who didn't believe in him. He even asked us to pray for our enemy. So? You are not Christian if you choose people you pray for.

He did not tell us the kind of prayers we should pray for our enemies. So 1 can say any prayer he/she wishes.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Beeman1(m): 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
He must die and all of you who worship him shall be witness to his painful/grueling exit.. .
At least not d way ur wretch bas*tard father died. U will never pass dis week by God grace and ur death will be miserable one.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Onogiede(m): 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
Beeman1:
Ipod zombie read my lips, u will never pass this week by God grace. U will have a miserable death anytime soon!
shout up ur smelling mouth,..is it n't the same IPOD that saw the vission for President Buhari,..must u call name,.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
something tells me tha fire crackers will pop joyously somewhere in Nigeria if The president truly kicks d bucket.

Imagine a country where d populace seeks d head of d presido.

Sometimes my heart melta for Buhari....somuch hatred harboure against him.

But then a better part of me, the hungry part, still insists he deserved it.

the other part, d ejucated, Christian part still says...mellow down Christ never Fumes.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by impossible27(m): 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
jaywise:
Why pray for him in Jesus name when his faith is nt in Christ?
Prayer only work for those that have in our Lord Jesus.
Jesus Christ came and pray for the sinners. bbuhari is a sinner and need to be prayed for. grin

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Blogabiz(m): 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
I pity all d Adoration worshippers.... This man's heart has been bought with money and all he does is to gather all is members and start seeing political visions. Are they not sick people in his congregation for him to heal? And beside, is he God?

He can only deceive women with your vision and not someone like me.

He initially prophecy that PMB is the right person for Nigerians with his slogan "we need change".
Now have we changed from bad to good?

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by DonCortino: 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
Beeman1:

What is the difference between you and him?
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by greatmen: 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
Please does he believe in Jesus that your praying for him, Jesus is lord no other name, if truly you should pray for his soul
Stupedinluv:
.He would be healed with the prayers of menbers of Mbaka's congregation grin Mr mbaka when did you become the Alpha and Omega?

Do people even realise that Only God saves people nothing else, not even prayers undecided
Our prayers may not fall in line with God's plans or they may..

Buhari i still pray God heals you! Amen!

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Beeman1(m): 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
Onogiede:
shout up ur smelling mouth,..is it n't the same IPOD that saw the vission for President Buhari,..must u call name,.
Thunder fire ur ashawo mama there. Ipod zombie.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Beeman1(m): 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
DonCortino:

What is the difference between you and him?
So that he will know what it means to curse somebody. Trust me, that bas*tard chijioke1314 will die miserably soon.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by jacksonite: 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
SleekAboki:
Fr mbaka has a history of getting pissed off once his calls are not picked. I also expect him to release another controversial message on buhari.

He will soon release some birds that will refuse to fly for Buhari. just watch!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"DNA Exposed Cheating Yemisi Iginla, Seduced Iginla's PA, Poisoned Iginla" / Churches In Nigeria And Their Founders - Newsmath / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.