Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,673 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Anticipating Evil : Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anticipating Evil : Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (1016 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together / Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anticipating Evil : Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Joagbaje(m): 6:53am On Jun 19, 2016
You are going to have to learn this, prepare your yourself; train yourself to anticipate evil and we will learn what to do when we anticipate evil.

What are the steps we can take and how can we train our spirits to anticipate evil? How can we be so sensitive to the spirit? How can we be so sensitive and know that this is the way you should take rather than this [other] way; only for you to hear that all those who went this way didn’t return.

Your spirit can gain this and you can tell even when you have an opportunity that you’re surrounded by evil in spite of the opportunity.

You just found a nice house in a neighborhood; beautiful house, you’re so excited. Can you know whether or not you should stay there? “Oh! This is just the house of my dream.” It can be the house of your dream but might turn out to be harmer house of horror.

1 Corinthians 16: 8 -9
But I will tarry at Ephesus until Pentecost. For great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries.

Did you see that? He said I’m going to wait here at Ephesus until Pentecost. For a great door and effectual; an effective opportunity is opened unto me, he says. King James says, ‘and there are many adversaries’ The Margin says ‘but there are many adversaries.’

He says there are many opportunities here for me, there’s a great door; an effectual but there are many adversaries. He knew, [that] there are many adversaries.

Excerpt from the Message
Anticipating Evil
Chris Oyakhilome D.SC. D.D

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pink Lips And Tattoo Is Straight Ticket To Hell- Sister Linda / Prayer Points For Major Turnaround. / KENNETH HAGGIN'S BOOK FOR YOUR SPIRITUALITY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.