Stats: 3,159,274 members, 7,839,364 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer (69510 Views)

Kindness Okpe, 22-Year-Old SSA To Obaseki, The Edo State Governor (Photos) / Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady / Osinbajo, APC Governors Storm Benin For Governorship Flag Off (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
Lets see the profile of the opposition candidiate, then business wise we can say who is better, then we also look at political RECORDS,cos thy are two things, you can be successfull in biz and be a flop in politics or be a success in politics and be a dullard in biz.....we are watching.

Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by funmilade4real(m): 12:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
Continue
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by samjadinero(m): 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
I no go Church today, Ronaldo (Portugal cut my slip.
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
wheredemdey:

Typical myopic Nigerians that thinks because someone is academically sound means the person have good leadership quality.

Oga there is a huge difference between academic skills and leadership skills....always know that.

Its better to be street smart than academically smart
God bless you chairman. How has all these qualifications helped the people of Edo state?
Its only when they want to contest for one position or the other, they'd start bringing up one rubbish CV to deceive the gullible.

Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by kgr8mike(m): 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
A mere governorship aspirant has all these credentials but a president can't provide a common WAEC certificate. I laugh.

Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by billyG(m): 12:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
Sai Obaseki!

Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by Idrismusty97(m): 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
wheredemdey:

Typical myopic Nigerians that thinks because someone is academically sound means the person have good leadership quality.

Oga there is a huge difference between academic skills and leadership skills....always know that.

Its better to be street smart than academically smart
You know all these and you are still searching for Buhari certificate and you call him a dullard?

Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by Btruth: 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
Is he anyway related to the former group managing director of NNPC, Mr. Gauis Obaseki?

Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by yipata: 12:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
LOL MOKU OH....

DIVINE78:

Stop masturbating.
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by Stellamariss(f): 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
so u want me to read all dis ?hmmm
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by gateleo(m): 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
royallord1:
undecided its sad .... APC has set into motion their defeat...
A motion fuelled by the non reward of loyalty...
its obvious that other aspirant including d present deputy governor ... pius odubu... will set modalities in place to work for the pdp why still aligning themselves with APC.. PIUS ODUBU is one man dat oshiomole didnt give him his due as a deputy governor... he virtually made d man powerless and ineffective in his government... he never allowed or consented to the manz wishes or idea... even his local government didnt fill the presence of government despict having their son as a deputy governor....
This obaseki dat is not a grassroot politician can not hold sway when push comes to shove in the presence of pastor ize iyamu

Keep ranting....you guys said things worse than this in the pass...Keep deceiving urself ok...

Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by martineverest(m): 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
dirtymoney:
God bless you chairman. How has all these qualifications helped the people of Edo state?
Its only when they want to contest for one position or the other, they'd start bringing up one rubbish CV to deceive the gullible.
the proposed pdp candidate categorically lacks both leadership and academic skills

Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by Iamsane: 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
PapaBrowne:
Truthfully, I support PDP to win Edo State but I love this guys resume. Outstanding.

Three things will work against Obaseki.

[s]1)Edo people are tired of Oshiomole. They'll do anything to reject anything associated with him.
2)APC's 1year at the Federal level has been an absolute disaster and has brought very visible hardship to everyone both the elite and the masses.
3)The Obaseki family is seen as a rebel family in the Benin Kingdom as they are said to have worked against the palace when the British attacked the kingdom and deposed Ovonranmen.
4)The likely PDP candidate Pastor Ize Iyamu is a very strong grassroots politician that has worked for both Oshiomole and Igbinedion. [/s]

All in all, this Obaseki guy has a tremendous resume but I wish he were contesting under PDP

All in all, you are a PDP member

Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by amtaken(f): 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
It is not by pedigree.

We want a performing leaders not some criminals with great credentials.

bensonlee770:
This biography is loaded!
Is there any other candidate that can better this best?
Let's wait to see the candidates that will be nominated by other political parties.
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by olaasiwaju: 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
Wishing you all the best, its just the begining.
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by anethcharly(m): 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
o,save me d grammer....ize iyamu all d way

Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by odeebee: 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
abiolert:

must you jump on every thread to express you myopic view on issues of little or no importance to you? This is not Delta or Portharcourt were individuals have refused to embrace what is good.
come September 10, my birthday, APC will carry the day.
Hey! My Birthday Mate. Nice meeting you brough
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by higherpower: 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
royallord1:
its obvious that other aspirant including d present deputy governor ... pius odubu... will set modalities in place to work for the pdp why still aligning themselves with APC.. PIUS ODUBU is one man dat oshiomole didnt give him his due as a deputy governor... he virtually made d man powerless and ineffective in his government... he never allowed or consented to the manz wishes or idea... even his local government didnt fill the presence of government despict having their son as a deputy governor....
This obaseki dat is not a grassroot politician can not hold sway when push comes to shove in the presence of pastor ize iyamu

So is it in PDP the will be rewarded? Do u also know how many people wanted to be Deputy Gov @d time he was chosen? If the others have done what u are saying! How would de have won for him to be Deputy Gov for 8years? God gives anything including power. Until everyone know this then we will be struggling thinking it's by power. God has chosen Obaseki for a time like now. There is nothing anyone can do

Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by Nosnos(f): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
If it is true he has bn with oshos govt since 2009 how come no one in the state heard of him not until recently osho brought him out and made him chairman of so many committees ? Heard he's d one in charge of oshos borrowing business so he needs someone to cover his loot.

Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by higherpower: 12:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
royallord1:

So is it in PDP they will be rewarded? Do u also know how many people wanted to be Deputy Gov @d time he was chosen? If the others have done what u are saying! How would de have won for him to be Deputy Gov for 8years? God gives anything including power. Until everyone know this then we will be struggling thinking it's by power. God has chosen Obaseki for a time like now. There is nothing anyone can do

Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by anethcharly(m): 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
cry
billyG:
Sai Obaseki!

All i see is zombies cry
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by gateleo(m): 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Unfortunately, PDP is retaking Edo state

You said that before n during Kogi elections...here you are again...let Edo people decide.....
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
martineverest:
the proposed pdp candidate categorically lacks both leadership and academic skills
I was addressing a diffrent issue entirely.
I have a little or no stake in Edo state politics.
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by BrightForYou(m): 12:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
My head dey swell sha...
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by jide219(m): 12:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
Alki:

PDP can only takeover Edo if Edebiri becomes flag bearer.
because Pastor Ize-Iyamu is Fanatically Corrupt
you are correct i will only vote for Edebiri and nobody else

Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by americanigga(m): 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
royallord1:

It is obvious you are a kid when it comes to politics. You don't even know anything.

Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by asherlowitz: 12:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
I hope he is not a cultist like osagie ize iyamu
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by seyika(m): 12:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
Good news for Edo people, ACP provide a competent candidate. ..Good luck to him n the state

Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by gbishman: 12:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
He is quite a good choice, being that he has excelled outside of government and has built a clout for himself which he would invariably bring to the state, which turn will drive development.
I think the Edo people deserve a son with the trail of achiements

Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by Ziggyduben(m): 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
Since PDP is bringing Ize-Iyamu, APC will have d upper hand.

Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by DisGuy: 12:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
How come this Godwin Obaseki is seen to be Osho's lackey who will cover his 'loot' but his current deputy is not regarded as his lackey?
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by asherlowitz: 12:57pm On Jun 19, 2016

Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) / Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes / Sanusi Lamido: I Can Return As Emir, If I Wish (Video)