Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,045 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer (69509 Views)

Kindness Okpe, 22-Year-Old SSA To Obaseki, The Edo State Governor (Photos) / Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady / Osinbajo, APC Governors Storm Benin For Governorship Flag Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by Doyin2(m): 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
ogmask:

Odubu is from my local govt and my village has felt the hands of this administration immensely. It is uneisebto want to outshine your boss. As a deputy gov he is to serve the purpose of his boss.
As for the choice of Obaseki, he may have been chosen by his boss but he sure has more quality than Pius Odubu. If Ize Iyamu picks the pdp ticket, that will give it to APC. Both Obaseki and Iyamu are from Edo south which means their deputies will come from Edo central most likely. Edo north is in for APC already with the support the gov has from his area. My village for instance, is the most populous community in my local govt area and we are voting for APC. Odubu never cared till Oshiomole came to our rescue. Erosion had almost washed half of the village away when Oshiomole showed up and mended things.

These are the real Edo voters!

Obaseki will win in Edo, while Iyamu MAY win on Nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by abiolert(m): 10:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
PhilemonObende:

e pain you my yoruba muslim brother?
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by amzee(m): 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Unfortunately, PDP is retaking Edo state
In your dreams right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) / Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes / Sanusi Lamido: I Can Return As Emir, If I Wish (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.