Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer (69507 Views)

Kindness Okpe, 22-Year-Old SSA To Obaseki, The Edo State Governor (Photos) / Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady / Osinbajo, APC Governors Storm Benin For Governorship Flag Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by americanigga(m): 12:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
wheredemdey:

Typical myopic Nigerians that thinks because someone is academically sound means the person have good leadership quality.

Oga there is a huge difference between academic skills and leadership skills....always know that.

Its better to be street smart than academically smart

That is the resean you people refused to go to school or even work. You prefer to be hiding in the creeks like vagabonds. You see your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by demydea: 1:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
wheredemdey:

Typical myopic Nigerians that thinks because someone is academically sound means the person have good leadership quality.

Oga there is a huge difference between academic skills and leadership skills....always know that.

You can as well say PMB is street smart which from your statement is better than academically smart thus making PMB far better than GEJ in your own word. Nice one, we are getting there smiley
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by lumeneng22: 1:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
He has BA in classics. What is classics? He also started his career as a stock broker... hmm this is definitely one of the person who sat on our shares money that make all of us shareholders stranded since the public offer explosion. Chairman of tax collection in Benin a contract that oshiomole awarded to a jaguda boy who is using tax collection money to kill cow everyday to feed girlfriends, concubines, buy Indian hemp for criminals etc. In short APC has failed in Edo state.

1 Like

Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by asherlowitz: 1:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
americanigga:

That is the resean you people refused to go to school or even work. You prefer to be hiding in the creeks like vagabonds. You see your life.

Don't mind the idiot. It is only in Nigeria that people who make sacrifices are shunned because of community politics. Do they think it's easy to waste four years in school after serving? So an illetrate would know better than him? What does even mean by leadership I would like to read his views
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by agbonkamen(f): 1:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
Alki:

PDP can only takeover Edo if Edebiri becomes flag bearer. because Pastor Ize-Iyamu is Fanatically Corrupt
you are 100% right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by americanigga(m): 1:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
PapaBrowne:
Truthfully, I support PDP to win Edo State but I love this guys resume. Outstanding.

Three things will work against Obaseki.

1)Edo people are tired of Oshiomole. They'll do anything to reject anything associated with him.
2)APC's 1year at the Federal level has been an absolute disaster and has brought very visible hardship to everyone both the elite and the masses.
3)The Obaseki family is seen as a rebel family in the Benin Kingdom as they are said to have worked against the palace when the British attacked the kingdom and deposed Ovonranmen.
4)The likely PDP candidate Pastor Ize Iyamu is a very strong grassroots politician that has worked for both Oshiomole and Igbinedion.

All in all, this Obaseki guy has a tremendous resume but I wish he were contesting under PDP

Your write up is incoherent. You are neithere here nor there. Is like you have many things in your head that is why u are confused. Try to be focus.
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by arnold123: 1:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by gozmok1(m): 1:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
wheredemdey:

Eg FASHOLA
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by Goldencollins: 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
abiolert:

must you jump on every thread to express you myopic view on issues of little or no importance to you? This is not Delta or Portharcourt were individuals have refused to embrace what is good.
come September 10, my birthday, APC will carry the day.
Irredeemable Zombie so for your mind apcshit is something better
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by MrJonny(m): 1:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
I'm still waiting for the day Edo state will have a handsome Governor cos I know Edo is betrothed to APC so the guy will win sha*
#stillMindingMybusiness
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by localblood(m): 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
Let GODWIN EDO STATE. #OBASEKI
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by mumuto: 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
Edebiri will be a better contender for PDP if they are wise
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Unfortunately, PDP is retaking Edo state
Na so Nigerians dey always talk PDP go win! Same thing you all said about Jonathan vote is what matters. Bro believe it or not APC will sure RING the election. #FvckPolitics
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
abiolert:

must you jump on every thread to express you myopic view on issues of little or no importance to you? This is not Delta or Portharcourt were individuals have refused to embrace what is good.
come September 10, my birthday, APC will carry the day.
una no dey shame? So na APC wan make your day? Better go remove politics for your head...with all these nonsense in Nigeria today majority of you still supporting POLITICS #Cowards
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by AngryNigerian(m): 1:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
wheredemdey:

Must you insult him ah aaah!!

1 Like

Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by Bodmas94(m): 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Unfortunately, PDP is retaking Exo state
. Unfortunately, most people that consider themselves as political pundits on social media are not card carrying citizens of this country, not to talk of being card carrying members of any party. I am not one either. So most times, I carry out a survey amongst the real voters to check the popularity, appraise the prevailing circumstances, ponder over the best candidate who possess the wherewithal to win the election amongst others in deciding who has the best chance of winning. Most importantly, the political parties involved. Believe it or not, in Nigeria, in as much as candidates sell, political parties sell the most. It is on those bases do I consider who wins. Deriving from those bases, I believe Obscene (APC) is so winning this election. Just like my bet is on Donald Trump to win the American presidential election.
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 19, 2016
asherlowitz:

Don't mind the idiot. It is only in Nigeria that people who make sacrifices are shunned because of community politics. Do they think it's easy to waste four years in school after serving? So an illetrate would know better than him? What does even mean by leadership I would like to read his views
who your school help? Your school land you for Nairaland and the owner of this Nairaland ask em questions, ask Mark Zuckerberg amd bill gate.
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by johnunor47: 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
He should rule and listern to cry of the common man
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by joshrare(m): 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Not unfortunate brother, edo state is ripe for retake just like ekiti
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by iswallker(m): 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
idemudiacollins:
Ize iyamu for governor edo state

hope its not the same Iyamu that was with the notorious criminal Lawrence Anini.....
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by abdullahimusa84: 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
Wetin be BA classics?
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by LONGFUELCUE: 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
bensonlee770:
This biography is loaded!
Is there any other candidate that can better this best?
Let's wait to see the candidates that will be nominated by other political parties.

So you now appreciate loaded CV? And when GEJ, the PHD holder was thrown away for a mere FSLC holder, you preferred PHCN certificate.
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
joshrare:

Not unfortunate brother, edo state is ripe for retake just like ekiti
Unfortunate for Obaseki
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by nkemjacob2(m): 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
Dis biography wont bring development to edo state. We need some one who is patrotic and ready to bring transparency and governace to d grass root..... Obaseki ain't d man
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by erusen: 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
Idrismusty97:
You know all these and you are still searching for Buhari certificate and you call him a dullard?
buhari is a dullard,deal with it
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by Onogiede(m): 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
With his so called CV,. Economy iconist what impact has he Play towards help young Edolites so far,.how many companies or Organization has he establish in Niger Delta,..make he pack well
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by bensonlee770: 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
LONGFUELCUE:

So you now appreciate loaded CV? And when GEJ, the PHD holder was thrown away for a mere FSLC holder, you preferred PHCN certificate.
I am unbiased with what i have commented here, i am not a politician.
You had better forget the past and get prepared for 2019 so that your benefactors will be returned to power.
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by Abdul4trust1(m): 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
royallord1:
undecided its sad .... APC has set into motion their defeat...
A motion fuelled by the non reward of loyalty...
its obvious that other aspirant including d present deputy governor ... pius odubu... will set modalities in place to work for the pdp why still aligning themselves with APC.. PIUS ODUBU is one man dat oshiomole didnt give him his due as a deputy governor... he virtually made d man powerless and ineffective in his government... he never allowed or consented to the manz wishes or idea... even his local government didnt fill the presence of government despict having their son as a deputy governor....
This obaseki dat is not a grassroot politician can not hold sway when push comes to shove in the presence of pastor ize iyamu
forget, Oshio Is A Master Rigger. He Could Not Conduct Free, Fair And Credible Lga Election. Meanwhile, Obaseki Failed Edo People As Chairman Of Edo State Economic Team Because Economically Edo State Is A Failed State.
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by greggng: 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Let them retake it who cares. By the way is there a party called pdp? I thought they re dead. Anyways pdp is boko haram and boko haram is pdp. Sai baba will continue to deal with them after treating his ears
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by billyG(m): 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
anethcharly:
cry

All i see is zombies cry
whaazzahell iz a zombie?all i see is a qualified edoman.
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
Another ugly man, why Edo always parade ugly people as their Gov?
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by Idrismusty97(m): 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
erusen:
buhari is a dullard,deal with it
The dullard is your president till 2019 and possibly more, Deal with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sobur Olawale Slumps, Dies During APC Jos Presidential Campaign / Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) / Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.