Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

4 Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women.. No.1 Is Just Silly!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women.. No.1 Is Just Silly!!! (2710 Views)

LIES MEN TELL - Meme Collection / Wife Exposes Husband Who Begs For Nudes & Receives From Women (Photos) / Lies Women Tell To Themselves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women.. No.1 Is Just Silly!!! by Graciia: 10:08am On Jun 19, 2016
When a man’s organ is hungry, there is just about no lie he can’t tell. A man who really wants to have sex with the object of his affection can lie that he is God if he thinks that will get him laid.

Read more at: http://www.wegist.com/2016/06/4-lies-men-tell-to-get-s-ex-from-women.html
Re: 4 Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women.. No.1 Is Just Silly!!! by Laveda(f): 10:09am On Jun 19, 2016
Post everything here ma undecided

But,Remember to vote Lanicky tomorrow!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women.. No.1 Is Just Silly!!! by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 19, 2016
No 4 is just it grin
Re: 4 Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women.. No.1 Is Just Silly!!! by Dabigbroda(m): 10:19am On Jun 19, 2016
undecidedI cant see d reasons.....

Cat walks outa thread....
Re: 4 Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women.. No.1 Is Just Silly!!! by fagbohun4j(m): 12:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
HERE THEY ARE PEOPLE.

When a man’s organ is hungry, there is just about no lie he can’t tell. A man who really wants to have s;ex with the object of his affection can lie that he is God if he thinks that will get him laid.

When a man’s organ is hungry, there is just about no lie he can’t tell.

In fact, a man who really wants to have sex with the object of his affection can lie that he is God if he thinks that will get him laid.

Ladies have received earfuls of lies that will make you shrink mouth ajar.
Here are 3 of them:
“I’m already erect. I’ll suffer pains.” A desperate guy can use his erection as an excuse to get laid. Truly an erection left unrelieved can hurt, but not so hard that he NEEDS to have sex – unless of course he has used performance enhancers already.

“I love you.” This is the big one that seems to work many times. Knowing that sex for women is as emotional as it is physical, men lie that they are in love, thereby appealing to the woman’s soft side.
“I’m a virgin.” Yeah, men are virgins too! More than a few guys have played that card. They will say they want the lady in question to help them get over the virginity. It just might be true though.
“You’re the only one I’m seeing.” This is another one that works many time. The guy tried to make the women believe that there is no one else, hence the need to be fully committed and let him have a bite of the honeycomb.
Re: 4 Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women.. No.1 Is Just Silly!!! by youngdanee(m): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
Laveda:
Post everything here ma undecided

But,Remember to vote Lanicky tomorrow!
in a beauty contest
Re: 4 Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women.. No.1 Is Just Silly!!! by Laveda(f): 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
youngdanee:
in a beauty contest

Yes dear. smiley
Re: 4 Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women.. No.1 Is Just Silly!!! by youngdanee(m): 12:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
Laveda:

Yes dear. smiley
okaygrin
Re: 4 Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women.. No.1 Is Just Silly!!! by 4rmthewest(m): 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
La click la get leprosy undecided
Re: 4 Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women.. No.1 Is Just Silly!!! by llyodzico(m): 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
if u like post a video how boys lie to girls that would not change anything they will always and forever love the lies and we boys will always get laid
Re: 4 Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women.. No.1 Is Just Silly!!! by nas4q(m): 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
Graciia:
When a man’s organ is hungry, there is just about no lie he can’t tell. A man who really wants to have sex with the object of his affection can lie that he is God if he thinks that will get him laid.

Read more at: http://www.wegist.com/2016/06/4-lies-men-tell-to-get-s-ex-from-women.html
Op thought she's doing ladies some favour but she has ended up exposing lies I never knew about. I'm off to try them
Re: 4 Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women.. No.1 Is Just Silly!!! by TOPENSY: 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
Mmmm[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Azarai Rings Are Substandard / 8 Signs Your Guy Really Wants To Marry You / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.