Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am (10587 Views)

Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose / Jesus Ask His Disciple, Who Did People Say That I Am / What Is The Difference Between A Christian And A Disciple? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by jibga(m): 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
He is a messenger of god

1 Like

Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by musicwriter(m): 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
Jesus represents to me the first black hero who died challenging western (Rome) and their enslavment of black people. Also he was the first person to challenge religious leaders (pharises) about the nature of God and why church goers doesn't represent God or goodness.

Jesus was the first person to stand up against outdated traditions and a new way of reasoning. He's the first person to introduce the idea of democracy and that everybody should be entitled to their opinion, no matter how plasphemous it may be. On man against the government, religion, and obsolete tradition of his time.

He was a great philosopher and a non conformist, ready to die for what he believe in.

Jesus is the first democratic person ever lived. I think of him as a friend and a brother; like, Martin Luther King Jr, Kwame Nkrumah, Marcus Garvey, Mandela, Bob Marley, Malcolm X, and the likes.
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
allanphash7:
Jesus is just a normal guy

A jew and a young carpenter's son woke up one morning and claimed he was God. While people were going about their businesses, young man hired 12 poor Fishermen, and was walking around the village performing magic. Soon, the villagers got pissed at him, set him up and had him slaughtered on a cross.

You think because this is a faceless forum ,you can come here and open your mouth and pour out senseless empty thoughts out of your mouth.At least Jesus Hired 12 poor fisherman and made them rich by turning and rewriting their stories.The question is,Who have you hired in you entire life?
I am warning you ,control your speech about Christianity on this forum!!
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by lasiz(m): 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
emerged01:
lasisi,you don't have any right to be on this thread since your mind cannot comprehend things beyond physical realm. To me,He is the son of God.

For the fact that you are a Muslim,you don't have any right to question my faith. Blasphemy is what you people don't tolerate.
you haven't answered my question
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by Lawal25(m): 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
Can I say Xtians re confused or what?
C different descriptions of Jesus.
To some, he's God.
To some, he's God son.
To some, he's trinity.
To some, he's a Messiah.
To some, he's all In all.

Who's this Jesus in one word?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by BabaTony: 6:55pm On Jun 19, 2016
JESUS is GOD ALMIGHTY. He came in the flesh to shed blood for all mankind to redeem man to himself. Blood of animals was not good enough to take away the sins of the world. This is a great mystery. This is whom Jesus is to me.
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by Chambs: 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
allanphash7:

A jew and a young carpenter's son woke up one morning and claimed he was God. While people were going about their businesses, young man hired 12 poor Fishermen, and was walking around the village performing magic. Soon, the villagers got pissed at him, set him up and had him slaughtered on a cross.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by sanandreas(m): 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
gentyolu:
u jst lied.....there is no other saviour aside GOD.......more than 80 places in d bible..jesus christ call himself son of man.....nd if u check bible released now adays ,deyve been removing d word begotten.....

He only likened himself to be man
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by allanphash7(m): 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
Who am i ?

I am a realist
reminiscing:

You think because this is a faceless forum ,you can come here and open your mouth and pour out senseless empty thoughts out of your mouth.At least Jesus Hired 12 poor fisherman and made them rich by turning and rewriting their stories.The question is,Who have you hired in you entire life?
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by SWG25: 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
This is kind of a stupid question.
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by olivephyssiyor: 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
NovusHomo:

Jesus is nothing to me, just like all scammers.
A fool says in his heart that dia is no God (Jesus)
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by lasiz(m): 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
BabaTony:
JESUS is GOD ALMIGHTY. He came in the flesh to shed blood for all mankind to redeem man to himself. Blood of animals was not good enough to take away the sins of the world. This is a great mystery. This is whom Jesus is to me.
please can I ask you a question
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by Neil0072009(m): 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
Jesus is Lord
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by Maximus85(m): 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
Partisan:

To my understanding, making Heaven is an individual race and i give no fvck about what others think of Jesus as far as i know his my Lord and personal saviour and through him i would be saved.

Safe journey jare. Greet God and Jesus for me.
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by nkemjacob2(m): 7:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
I love dis scripture. Every one views jesus according to his personal encounter and experience with him dat's why we have various views (some say he is my lord and personal savious, saviour of the world, the only pathway to heaven, the king etc) for me jesus is my all in all. U need the holyspirit to understand the Bible, is not meant for carnal minds, it's beyound a story book.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by apogeez(m): 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
Jailerrr:
Agreed that you attended mass today...smiles. Glory to Jesus
hahaha wot do u mean dat I dnt attend mass
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by LEXYCOM: 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
Jesus is my saviour, the pillar that holds my life, my healer
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by SLEEMYDRIZ(m): 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
JESUS IS MY HOPE FOR FUTURE. MY ALL IN ALL...
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by benedictac(f): 8:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
Jesus is my saviour, redeemer, my all in all and my only ticket to Heaven.
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by fridayj(m): 8:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
i will be with you even to the end the Age. Said Jesus I LOVE YOU JESUS.......
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by chitokwe(f): 9:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
Jesus is the son of God, my saviour, my father and friend.
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by babeface3: 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
apogeez:
Jesus ask his disciple, what did people say
that I am. some of them did't get it right accept Peter, Jesus is no longer asking his disciple now he is asking me and you. have you for once ask ur friends who you are, most of them may tell u the truth which most time be battier to hear. Can u today ask ur self who do people think I am? And who do u think jesus is in ur life
its "who" and not "what".
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by apogeez(m): 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
babeface3:
its "who" and not "what".
no modifyn after fp so d did has been done
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by kingkhan(m): 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
apogeez:
Jesus ask his disciple, what did people say
that I am. some of them did't get it right accept Peter, Jesus is no longer asking his disciple now he is asking me and you. have you for once ask ur friends who you are, most of them may tell u the truth which most time be battier to hear. Can u today ask ur self who do people think I am? And who do u think jesus is in ur life
he is a mong the prophets of Allah
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
AnodaIT:
I just finished watching this movie "Young Messiah", and I realized that I wouldn't blame the Jews much for welcoming Jesus into Jerusalem with Hossana and crucifying him the next day.

The Jews were under serious oppression by the Romans and everyday they keep repeating the promise God made to them that he would send a Messiah to deliver them.

Then came Jesus with such supernatural powers, surely this was the Messiah (they thought) and they welcome him with fanfare counting the days Roman oppression would end , so imagine their disappointments when Christ said that His kingdom is not of this world and to add salt to injury he also said he is to die. Who needs a dying Messiah?

Nigerians of today would have killed him the same way

You are so funny.
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by ELYYUSUF: 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
To me he is prophet and messenger of Allah..my love for him has no bounds.
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by ferome: 10:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
tis space is too small for me to answer cas i have not seen an angel,but i c jesus everyday for he was the only begotten and now he is the first begotten of the father and he has many brethren as sons not follower
he is the evidence of the new convanent who is the testator that is why moses did not die
he is everytin to me
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by kogs(m): 10:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
Son of the living God
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by Yommiefish(m): 10:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
'Who' not 'What'. '
And Jesus went out, and his disciples, into the towns of Caesarea Philippi: and by the way he asked his disciples, saying unto them, Whom do men say that I am?- Mark 8:27, Matt 16:15.
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by Flygeriansteve: 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
reminiscing:

If it wasn't a faceless forum, you'd have had him tracked and killed abi??
I don't know what your empty warning does now?
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by olaztek(m): 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
Jesus (aka Prophet Issa) is a messenger, a slave and a servant of the Most High God. period!!!
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by EFFRAKATA: 11:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
allanphash7:
I plead that the good lord have mercy on you and may your comments here not bring damnation on you and may you not incur wrath of God IJN..... Be warned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead / Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? / Hailing God In Yoruba Language.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.