Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,020 members, 7,956,782 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:46 PM

Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am (10725 Views)

Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose / Jesus Ask His Disciple, Who Did People Say That I Am / What Is The Difference Between A Christian And A Disciple? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by ijafiya(m): 12:31am On Jun 20, 2016
Jesus is the saviour of the world.
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by shamecurls(m): 1:15am On Jun 20, 2016
See him as an actor in one of the imported books brought to Africa.
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by fiercehillz(m): 2:20am On Jun 20, 2016
Jesus is my Firm Foundation
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by fiercehillz(m): 2:20am On Jun 20, 2016
Jesus is my Firm Foundation
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by Nobody: 4:13am On Jun 20, 2016
He's my path
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by Distinguishy(m): 7:15am On Jun 20, 2016
[quote author=Partisan post=46723242]

To my understanding, making Heaven is an individual race and i give no fvck about what others think of Jesus as far as i know his my Lord and personal saviour and through him i would be saved.

Brother as much as I admire ur vision of making heaven, Do not say u give no f**k as long as u enter heaven, don't be selfishly saved, u were saved by grace 2 also reach out 2 odas, u need 2 care bout others salvation too bcus trust me som1 somwhr prayed 4 God 2 save u. Jesus neva tot like dat hence He won't hav com 2 die 4 any1 He cud as well say as long as am in Heaven already F**k humanity! No. He reached out. And God said in His word He does not delight in d death of a sinner but wish dat all shud come 2 d knowledge of d truth and be saved. So God is counting on u 2 care 4 odas salvation, intercede in prayer and preach 2 pple. God Bless u brother! Peace
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by Emmahunk(m): 8:21am On Jun 20, 2016
Jesus NEVER asked his disciples the question "what" do people say that I am but "WHO" do people say that I am? You may recall that many gave different answers including that some said he is Elisha come back to life before Peter with faith answered correctly about him being the Christ and son of God
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 20, 2016
Flygeriansteve:
If it wasn't a faceless forum, you'd have had him tracked and killed abi?? I don't know what your empty warning does now?
I am not a violent being
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by Flygeriansteve: 9:43am On Jun 20, 2016
reminiscing:

I am not a violent being
Alright then. Sorry about that ^^
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by fpeter(f): 10:01am On Jun 20, 2016
He is to me my Saviour and Deliverer, The ALL SUFFICIENT ONE.
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by fpeter(f): 10:08am On Jun 20, 2016
Lawal25:
Can I say Xtians re confused or what?
C different descriptions of Jesus.
To some, he's God.
To some, he's God son.
To some, he's trinity.
To some, he's a Messiah.
To some, he's all In all.

Who's this Jesus in one word?

The only confused person is you. Jesus is all those things you mentioned above and much more.
HE is the I AM THAT I AM, that is deeper than you'll ever understand. HE is beyond description.
Without revelation you can't understand nor describe Him because HE is beyond your reasoning.
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by NovusHomo(m): 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
southpole:

For you typing d name Jesus with your keypad it confirms who Jesus is, the Saviour of the world. Dead Atheists wish they have a second chance to come back to this world to accept Jesus. Jesus never wanted you to regret like them that is why you are still alive so that you can accept him as your Lord and Saviour before it becomes too late. If you doubt his Lordship just invite him he will come and reveal himself you

A few observations:
1.No woman can give birth to a child without the involvement of the male.
2. No living being, holy or evil, truthful or scammers can ever rise from the dead. If anyone claims the contrary tell them that the death never occurred.
3. I guess you will now claim jesus "created" the keypad

The problem with you guys, Christian, Moslem, Hindu, Buddhist and others is that you read one book, only one, and you think you have found the answers to the puzzles of life and of living. Those who provide solutions to man's endless questions read hundreds of books, yet the lazy ones would not recognize their efforts. All they do is give all the credit to an impostor and con artist. What a shame that is!
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by southpole: 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
NovusHomo:

A few observations:
1.No woman can give birth to a child without the involvement of the male.
2. No living being, holy or evil, truthful or scammers can ever rise from the dead. If anyone claims the contrary tell them that the death never occurred.
3. I guess you will now claim jesus "created" the keypad

The problem with you guys, Christian, Moslem, Hindu, Buddhist and others is that you read one book, only one, and you think you have found the answers to the puzzles of life and of living. Those who provide solutions to man's endless questions read hundreds of books, yet the lazy ones would not recognize their efforts. All they do is give all the credit to an impostor and con artist. What a shame that is!

In the sincerity of your heart just say if there is a true God reveal yourself to me. I cannot answer you best but this true God can
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by NovusHomo(m): 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
southpole:

In the sincerity of your heart just say if there is a true God reveal yourself to me. I cannot answer you best but this true God can

There is God, (the Creator) who was not born nor gave birth to anyone. The problem is that you believe Jesus' claim that he is the son of God. You equate jesus with the Creator. Most times you even place him above the Creator. When a lie is told often enough, people begin to believe it is indeed the truth. Jesus is the greatest lie ever told. You all claim he will come back. After how many centuries? Even if he does, he will be killed again, for thousands of years of 419.
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by southpole: 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
NovusHomo:

There is God, (the Creator) who was not born nor gave birth to anyone. The problem is that you believe Jesus' claim that he is the son of God. You equate jesus with the Creator. Most times you even place him above the Creator. When a lie is told often enough, people begin to believe it is indeed the truth. Jesus is the greatest lie ever told. You all claim he will come back. After how many centuries? Even if he does, he will be killed again, for thousands of years of 419.

Why not challenge this Jesus that if he is the son of God he should reveal himself to you? that will solve your doubt, even the devil knows that Jesus is the son of God except that the devil will not confess this divine truth before you because the devil will love to see you go yo hell.
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by NovusHomo(m): 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
southpole:

Why not challenge this Jesus that if he is the son of God he should reveal himself to you? that will solve your doubt, even the devil knows that Jesus is the son of God except that the devil will not confess this divine truth before you because the devil will love to see you go yo hell.

How does one challenge something that has no existence?
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by NovusHomo(m): 12:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
southpole:

How does one challenge a non-existing (made-up) individual?
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by milky3(f): 9:47am On Jun 24, 2016
Bobbywallexino:
Can you just write out where Jesus declared himself as your Lord and your Saviour from the Bible?
phillipians 2:9-11 tells it all, and I have my personal convictions that JESUS IS LORD!!!
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by Bobbywallexino(m): 11:05am On Jun 24, 2016
milky3:

phillipians 2:9-11 tells it all, and I have my personal convictions that JESUS IS LORD!!!
Brother! I personally believe in Jesus as the Prophet of God and even truth messenger. But if you read this phillipians from chapter one you will see that it is clear that it is after Jesus, not directly from Jesus but from Paul and Timotheus . If you read Mark 12:28 - 30 Jesus said our Lord and your God is one. it is clear that Jesus himself considered Lord and God mean the same. the word Jesus said in this Mark that I quoted. am Jesus believer but people take him more superior than God. people in the Called Jesus Lord and Saviour not from his present. thanks
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by Bobbywallexino(m): 11:07am On Jun 24, 2016
milky3:

Brother! I personally believe in Jesus as the Prophet of God and even truth messenger. But if you read this phillipians from chapter one you will see that it is clear that it is after Jesus, not directly from Jesus but from Paul and Timotheus . If you read Mark 12:28 - 30 Jesus said our Lord and your God is one. it is clear that Jesus himself considered Lord and God mean the same. the word Jesus said in this Mark that I quoted. am Jesus believer but people take him more superior than God. people in the Bible Called Jesus Lord and Saviour not from his present. thanks
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by Bobbywallexino(m): 11:09am On Jun 24, 2016
milky3:

More also, Bible mentioned plenty of Saviours apart from Jesus.
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by milky3(f): 7:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bobbywallexino:
More also, Bible mentioned plenty of Saviours apart from Jesus.
every knee must bow at the mention of that name. Jesus is God, God is Jesus... all in one( check that out bro)
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by nwakaibeya1: 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
justice is very scarce in the world even as Jeremiah 12:10 declared who is good?,Prophets and pastors and apostles have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.DO HUMAN BEIGNS REALLY LIKE TO HEAR THE TRUTH?::::: authority and judgement has come back to the earth,BEHOLD we are not begging human beigns to accept our truth and revelation and that is why we have told them,this is power as of old , that go and sin no more power of REAL Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns , so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us?dont forget this that many are pretenders INFACT THEY are pretenders who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his , pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the HIDDEN mystery OF HUMANBEIGNS ?you that think that you are wise?many human beigns like to stand at the gate of heaven ,enter they will never enter ,also allow others to enter they will never allow others to enter so you must think humanbeigns:we are speaking by the power that is unbelievable to human beigns *this is typical of all our truth and revelation and explanations about the night people ,the rich people and evil marine and occult world and those whom human beings believe in them so much that they were called by God or where made rich by God who are in existence today as being powerful and others as the descendants of the prophets and priests referred to here in the bible @#### Jeremiah 5,25, Your wrongdoings have kept God away;your sins have deprived you of good and peace and night sleep.26 “Among my people are the wicked,who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch people.27 Like cages full of birds,their houses are full of deceit;they have become rich and powerful,28 and have grown fat and sleek.Their evil deeds have no limit; they do not seek Gods justice and secular.They do not promote the case of the fatherless;they do not defend the just cause of the poor even when they do its for their own selfish reason unknowingly to the those benefiting from them?.29 Should I not punish them for this?”declares the Lord.“Should I not avenge myself.on such a nation as this?30 “A horrible and shocking thing has happened in the land,31 The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority,and my people love it this way.But what will you do in the end?is it not those we call CHAMELEONS Let this phrase as follows sink in you and we repeat that we keep telling you human beigns about them that are being referred to in those passages by God himself hence judgement has come again or cant you see the judgment is all over the place even though the worst judgement is happening spiritually now but because those being judged are pretenders we repeat who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the mystery ?you that think that you are wise?this is words of authority and power from real Jesus CHRIST, that we declare and they are spirits,who can battle with the God of justice,he that made the spiritual laws?we are not begging human beigns to accept the truth and thats why we have told them this is power as of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us BUT AS USUAL ONLY TIME WILL TELL WHO IS GENUINE OR NOT?DO NOT SAY YOU WHERE NOT TOLD THAT KINGDOM OF GOD OF JUSTICE HAS COME AND JUDGEMENT HAS COME BACK TO THE EARTH:YOU ARE PERMITTED TO INVESTIGATE BUT HOW WOULD YOU INVESTIGATE WHEN YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY BLIND?JEREMIAH 5,21-22
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by NovusHomo(m): 7:11am On Jul 04, 2017
southpole:

O surrender, oniro!/ He gives up, liar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Is The Ark Of The Covenant? / 11111 / The Real Name Of GOD. Bantus Of Africa Are The Israelites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.