Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,603 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am (10571 Views)

Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose / Jesus Ask His Disciple, Who Did People Say That I Am / What Is The Difference Between A Christian And A Disciple? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by Lovelynature(m): 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
Jesus is my Lord, Saviour, God, Life and All in all. He is the only Way, Truth and Life. Human doctrines or doubts can never change this Eternal Truth. I love You dear Lord Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by Eedrisa(m): 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
Prophet of God. How can anyone imagine God has a Son..... am still tinking
Ok God Begot not. Neither was He begotten to.....
Proof from the Holy Quran

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by chikel2000(m): 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
He is God Himself, Saviour n d final Judge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by Jailerrr(f): 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
apogeez:
Jesus ask his disciple, what did people say
that I am. some of them did't get it right accept Peter, Jesus is no longer asking his disciple now he is asking me and you. have you for once ask ur friends who you are, most of them may tell u the truth which most time be battier to hear. Can u today ask ur self who do people think I am? And who do u think jesus is in ur life
Agreed that you attended mass today...smiles. Glory to Jesus
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by Maryjane88(f): 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
My problem solver,my redeemer, d source of my joy n happiness

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by 4reala(m): 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
He is my all in all
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by fearless2014: 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
Eedrisa:
Prophet of God. How can anyone imagine God has a Son..... am still tinking
Ok God Begot not. Neither was He begotten to.....
Proof from the Holy Quran

God is not a man & His ways are not human.

Try to understand His ways & you will understand Him.
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by olaasiwaju: 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
Special one, the Messagener of God.
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by Bobbywallexino(m): 5:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] Jesus is not Only son of God. What of Ephraim? Read Jeremiah 31:9 this declared that Ephraim was the FIRST BORN
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by sanusidabo: 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
Jesus is one of the greatest prophet of God and a servant of God. I love Jesus and I respect him as one of the prophet of Allah.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by dahmie2013: 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
Who Jesus is, dat is a big questn indeed. Jesus is my one & only friend. He is my confidant, d only one dat understds me, d only one dat wipes away my tears, d only one dat loans me money wen i'm broke. He is everything 2 me, more dan a story, more dan words of a page of history.
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by Nuella222(f): 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
Bobbywallexino:
Can you just write out where Jesus declared himself as your Lord and your Saviour from the Bible?
Jesus said,"I am the way, the truth and life. No one comes to the Father except by me"

And a voice came from heaven,"This is my beloved Son with whom I am well pleased, listen to Him"

.....Do u still want John the baptist to rise up from the dead and tell u everything that happend
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
A great teacher, master, role model, friend and God himself
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by gentyolu(m): 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
sanandreas:
Jesus is the saviour of the world. He is the only begotten son of God.
u jst lied.....there is no other saviour aside GOD.......more than 80 places in d bible..jesus christ call himself son of man.....nd if u check bible released now adays ,deyve been removing d word begotten.....
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by whitestar01(m): 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
Christ is my God
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by gentyolu(m): 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
Donpuzo:
A great teacher, master, role model, friend and God himself
uve been getting it bt u bleeped up @ d end....jesus is nt God....
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by gentyolu(m): 6:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
whitestar01:
Christ is my God
confuses mind......jesus will deny u on d day of jurdgement cox he himself neva say he is God or worship me....

1 Like

Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by SCROLLAUTO(m): 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
God love sinner but hate ur sin.The sin you refused to kill now,will kill you tomorrow ,therefore repent now.Nub.32:23.Soul rescue outreach ministry. 08081888427
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by LANDOS4RE4: 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
TheLegal:

op it is 'except' not accept...truth is bitter and not 'battier'
JESUS IS MY SAVIOUR AND EVERYTHING FOR ME.
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by gentyolu(m): 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
SCROLLAUTO:
God love sinner but hate ur sin.The sin you refused to kill now,will kill you tomorrow ,therefore repent now.Nub.32:23.Soul rescue outreach ministry. 08081888427
wants to av a debate with u
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by lasiz(m): 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
emerged01:
Jesus is the son of God!
so who is the wife of God
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by whitestar01(m): 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
gentyolu:
confuses mind......jesus will deny u on d day of jurdgement cox he himself neva say he is God or worship me....
are u a christain? If yes which denomination . I will teach u what u don't no
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by MadCow1: 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
A Jewish mythical Figure..
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by theSpark(m): 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
apogeez:
that I am. some of them did't get it right accept Peter, Jesus is no longer asking his disciple now he is asking me and you. have you for once ask ur friends who you are, most of them may tell u the truth which most time be battier to hear. Can u today ask ur self who do people think I am? And who do u think jesus is in ur life

Today's topic in my church
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by southpole: 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
NovusHomo:

Jesus is nothing to me, just like all scammers.

For you typing d name Jesus with your keypad it confirms who Jesus is, the Saviour of the world. Dead Atheists wish they have a second chance to come back to this world to accept Jesus. Jesus never wanted you to regret like them that is why you are still alive so that you can accept him as your Lord and Saviour before it becomes too late. If you doubt his Lordship just invite him he will come and reveal himself to you.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by mbo89: 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
Jesus is the way,the truth and life. He is also the authour of our Salvation.
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by geraldgiz(m): 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
apogeez:
pls rephrase your question, it should be WHO is Jesus to you not WHAT
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by emerged01(m): 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
lasiz:
so who is the wife of God
lasisi,you don't have any right to be on this thread since your mind cannot comprehend things beyond physical realm. To me,He is the son of God.

For the fact that you are a Muslim,you don't have any right to question my faith. Blasphemy is what you people don't tolerate.
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by dumie(f): 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
He is my Lord and Saviour, Ruler and shepard of my soul. Lion of the tribe of Jordan,Rose of Sharon. Lily of the valley. Bright morning star. The balm of Gilead. Rock of Ages. King of Glory..The Prince of Peace The Author and Finisher of my faith.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by unearthed(m): 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
HE IS:

WAY MAKER
MIRACLE WORKER
PROMISE KEEPER
LIGHT IN D DARKNESS
JESUS DT IS WHO U ARE.
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by Nakuza(m): 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
A
father
to
Me
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by southpole: 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
NovusHomo:

Jesus is nothing to me, just like all scammers.

For you typing d name Jesus with your keypad it confirms who Jesus is, the Saviour of the world. Dead Atheists wish they have a second chance to come back to this world to accept Jesus. Jesus never wanted you to regret like them that is why you are still alive so that you can accept him as your Lord and Saviour before it becomes too late. If you doubt his Lordship just invite him he will come and reveal himself you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2023 (Anglican Communion) / OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS / Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.