Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

15 Annoying Things Nigerian Muslims Are Definitely Tired Of Hearing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 15 Annoying Things Nigerian Muslims Are Definitely Tired Of Hearing (1104 Views)

Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" / Some Annoying Things People Do In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Annoying Things Nigerian Muslims Are Definitely Tired Of Hearing by JesseAnz(m): 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
15 Annoying Things Nigerian Muslims Are Definitely Tired Of Hearing
1. “You don’t look like a Muslim”
hijabi
Oshay spotter of genuine Muslims.

2. “You’re not like those Muslims, you’re different?”
nonsense
Let’s have some sense please.

3. “Why haven’t you people tried to stop Boko Haram”
download
Okay, wait let me call them on my phone.

4. “You look hungry, can’t you just skip a day during Ramadan?”
No-nope-not-refuse
Is it your hunger?

5. “Don’t you feel somehow being a Muslim”
waka big
Your face is somehow.

6. “You’re too fine to be Muslim”
you must be very mad
So all Muslims are ugly?

7. “All of you are kuku terrorists”
unimpressed face tyra
Clap for yourself.

8. “Your beard makes you look like a Boko Haram terrorist”
IMG_20160418_220845
Okay, I can steal your girl sha.

9. “Pork is sweet, you should try it”
slap you
Really bruhh?

10. “Do you shower with your hijab”
tumblr_inline_nzei13Khvw1rkk18g_500
Yes na, I glued it to my head.

11. “When is your Christmas?”
confused-kat-wiliams
When did they make Christmas a double holiday?

12. “Muslims want to take over Nigeria with Islamic Banking”
cartoon shock
Your olodo is showing sha.

13. “Igbo/Yoruba people aren’t real Muslims”
ya mad
Are you serious?

14. “What’s your English name?”
confused childish
When did that become a thing?

15. “When will you go to Mecca and buy Jalabiya for me?”
confused 3

3 Likes

Re: 15 Annoying Things Nigerian Muslims Are Definitely Tired Of Hearing by callmelanner(m): 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
Are u sure they are tired of hearing those? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 15 Annoying Things Nigerian Muslims Are Definitely Tired Of Hearing by Annunaki(m): 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
Non muslims are also tired of islamic terrorism, islamic intolerance, islamic al taquiya, islamic hypocrisy and islamic double standards.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Annoying Things Nigerian Muslims Are Definitely Tired Of Hearing by JesseAnz(m): 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
Lol
Yes na
callmelanner:
Are u sure they are tired of hearing those? undecided undecided
Re: 15 Annoying Things Nigerian Muslims Are Definitely Tired Of Hearing by JesseAnz(m): 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
Lol
True talk sha
Annunaki:
Non muslims are also tired of islamic terrorism, islamic intolerance, islamic al taquiya, islamic hypocrisy and islamic double standards.
Re: 15 Annoying Things Nigerian Muslims Are Definitely Tired Of Hearing by Oladim001(m): 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
Annunaki:
When will this guy stop being dumb eh, i tire oh.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Annoying Things Nigerian Muslims Are Definitely Tired Of Hearing by BetaThings: 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
Annunaki:

We are tired of Christian hypocrisy and hectoring
We are tired of Christians countries destabilising Muslim countries in the name of "democracy"
We are tired of Christian countries telling us to become homo-sick

We are tired of Christian concern with the "discomfort" our Hijab but bat no eyelid in keeping us awake with noisy 3am fellowship

we are tired of Christians being shocked and saddened by Boko Haram killing while saying nothing about Christians burning witches alive
We are tired of pastors lamenting and acting to stop "insult on Jesus" but encouraging insult on Prophet Muhammed

We are tired of Christians who have a very bloody history posturing about killings

We are tired of Christians' double face, propaganda, distortion of facts/history and insolent language

We are tired of Christians complaining about islamization when their real problem is that the country is not being christianised fast enough

These questions bear me witness

5. “Don’t you feel somehow being a Muslim”

6. “You’re too fine to be Muslim”

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Annoying Things Nigerian Muslims Are Definitely Tired Of Hearing by Annunaki(m): 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
Oladim001:
When will this guy stop being dumb eh, i tire oh.

If this is the only response you can come up with to the issues that I raised, then I can only conclude that you are genetically daft.

1 Like

Re: 15 Annoying Things Nigerian Muslims Are Definitely Tired Of Hearing by Oladim001(m): 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
Annunaki:

If this is the only response you can come up with to the issues that I raised, then I can only conclude that you are genetically daft.
Woah 'genetically'. I guess you are someone that has my medical record then. As usual he talks without sense.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Annoying Things Nigerian Muslims Are Definitely Tired Of Hearing by Annunaki(m): 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
Oladim001:
Woah 'genetically'. I guess you are someone that has my medical record then. As usual he talks without sense.

If you had any sense at all you won't be here trying to defend a religion whose god confessed to being the best of deceivers and whose prophet admitted he was a terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Annoying Things Nigerian Muslims Are Definitely Tired Of Hearing by JesseAnz(m): 7:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
Hmmmm
OMo see war of words
Re: 15 Annoying Things Nigerian Muslims Are Definitely Tired Of Hearing by Oladim001(m): 9:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
Annunaki:

If you had any sense at all you won't be here trying to defend a religion whose god confessed to being the best of deceivers and whose prophet admitted he was a terrorist.
Oh i wasnt expecting any reply better from someone who can believe that 1+1+1=1. Pretty dumb...

2 Likes

Re: 15 Annoying Things Nigerian Muslims Are Definitely Tired Of Hearing by Annunaki(m): 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
Oladim001:
Oh i wasnt expecting any reply better from someone who can believe that 1+1+1=1. Pretty dumb...

You further betray how daft you are by assuming all christians are trinitarian. Extremely daft

1 Like

Re: 15 Annoying Things Nigerian Muslims Are Definitely Tired Of Hearing by Oladim001(m): 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
Annunaki:

You further betray how daft you are by assuming all christians are trinitarian. Extremely daft
Won tun gbe tuntun de e. Rilwayne001, demmzy, udatso come and hear ooo. This mumu said not all christains are trinitarians. Wow i didnt know that oo. na 'genetically you used before na why you come change am to 'extremely'. Confused being.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Annoying Things Nigerian Muslims Are Definitely Tired Of Hearing by JesseAnz(m): 11:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
Lol
Una funny die o
Re: 15 Annoying Things Nigerian Muslims Are Definitely Tired Of Hearing by udatso: 11:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
Oladim001:
Won tun gbe tuntun de e. Rilwayne001, demmzy, udatso come and hear ooo. This mumu said not all christains are trinitarians. Wow i didnt know that oo. na 'genetically you used before na why you come change am to 'extremely'. Confused being.
Unfortunately that's true. He is not a trinitarian, and so is ayok.u77 and many others. Not all Christians are. The liKes of malvis.guy212 Olaad.egbu true2go.d truthman.2012 are triniatrians.. ....
Take a look at this thread to know how shameless this Annunaki of a guy can be

https://www.nairaland.com/3086804/annunaki-read-old-testament and

https://www.nairaland.com/3104292/rilwayne-001-say-better-believe
He is best ignored

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Annoying Things Nigerian Muslims Are Definitely Tired Of Hearing by JesseAnz(m): 7:26am On Jun 20, 2016
Well said bro
Well said
udatso:

Unfortunately that's true. He is not a trinitarian, and so is ayok.u77 and many others. Not all Christians are. The liKes of malvis.guy212 Olaad.egbu true2go.d truthman.2012 are triniatrians.. ....
Take a look at this thread to know how shameless this Annunaki of a guy can be

https://www.nairaland.com/3086804/annunaki-read-old-testament and

https://www.nairaland.com/3104292/rilwayne-001-say-better-believe
He is best ignored

(1) (Reply)

Miracle Gone Wrong: Woman Killed In Church As Pastor Tries To Perform A Miracle / Two Compelling Reasons To Show That Adeboye Is Not Of God / Type "Amen" Posts on Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.