Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

NSCDC Discovers ‘”Spiritual Book” Used By Boko Haram For Indoctrination - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NSCDC Discovers ‘”Spiritual Book” Used By Boko Haram For Indoctrination (25459 Views)

"Igbo Man Defeated Boko Haram For Us" - Shettima / A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months / 'Many Are Dead': Soldier Fighting Boko Haram For 3 Years Thanks God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Discovers ‘”Spiritual Book” Used By Boko Haram For Indoctrination by Elhabeeb1(m): 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
Guduma (Hammer).
Re: NSCDC Discovers ‘”Spiritual Book” Used By Boko Haram For Indoctrination by Aremu01(m): 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
Good job bois...
Sai Buhari
#dodges slap
Re: NSCDC Discovers ‘”Spiritual Book” Used By Boko Haram For Indoctrination by Philinho(m): 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
nairalandbuzz:
“The spiritual book was abandoned by ‘Boko Haram’ after the takeover of Dikwa from the insurgents, two years ago,” he said.

They are not serious at all... News from two years ago is what they are saying now... If they are this slow in dissecting what they've already got, how many decades will it take them to investigate within the community?

Ode lawon eleyi sha... Shior
You should rather read d news again n add meaning to it.....
Re: NSCDC Discovers ‘”Spiritual Book” Used By Boko Haram For Indoctrination by seunlayi(m): 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
timisco1:
Wetin Army, air force no see, na civil defense nai go see. This people them too lie...
they are always closer to the civilians than our military and police

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Discovers ‘”Spiritual Book” Used By Boko Haram For Indoctrination by Ninilowo(m): 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
timisco1:
Wetin Army, air force no see, na civil defense nai go see. This people them too lie...
Exactly wetin I wan say. Dem too dey prove say dem dey alive ni. Make dem no shift go market dey collect Raba
Re: NSCDC Discovers ‘”Spiritual Book” Used By Boko Haram For Indoctrination by chiwex(m): 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
The exact copy I saw in the movie Evil Dead
Re: NSCDC Discovers ‘”Spiritual Book” Used By Boko Haram For Indoctrination by bigiyaro(m): 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
Story for the gods, d book na quran jare.
Re: NSCDC Discovers ‘”Spiritual Book” Used By Boko Haram For Indoctrination by jumpmasta(m): 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
These NSCDC people are unbelievable..they follow us for patrols as tag along only to come write rubbish just to be seen as relevant..very funny..
Re: NSCDC Discovers ‘”Spiritual Book” Used By Boko Haram For Indoctrination by danla44(m): 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
Where is the so called Guduma book, please provide pictures.

Re: NSCDC Discovers ‘”Spiritual Book” Used By Boko Haram For Indoctrination by Blizzy9ja: 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
msbbash:

hnnnn! written in arabic , how does that affect u.?
it should concern those of u in the religion of piss
Re: NSCDC Discovers ‘”Spiritual Book” Used By Boko Haram For Indoctrination by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
Guduma! That book sounds so scary like an ancient brainwashing magical book. I've been thinking about why someone who have a sane mind would commit suicide by combusting him/herself. Guduma, such a dangerous book full of knowledge that corrupt. How the hell did they possessed that book? Underworld awakening.... The world is such a dangerous place...
Re: NSCDC Discovers ‘”Spiritual Book” Used By Boko Haram For Indoctrination by anethcharly(m): 7:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
picture or i donbilive it
Re: NSCDC Discovers ‘”Spiritual Book” Used By Boko Haram For Indoctrination by ubangh417: 7:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
I don tried with this guy's make una show us the book were the make them useless
Re: NSCDC Discovers ‘”Spiritual Book” Used By Boko Haram For Indoctrination by Alohababy: 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
Show us the book.
Re: NSCDC Discovers ‘”Spiritual Book” Used By Boko Haram For Indoctrination by farouk0403(m): 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
bigiyaro:
Story for the gods, d book na quran jare.

You are insane, and who told you that bokoharam are following the teachings of Islam?
if they were true mislims they won't condemn or disbelief in the various pillars of Islam as they did, they criticize other branches of Islam as shekau said in one of his video.
This are the screen snap of the video shekau, in the video shekau say many branches of Islam were disbelievers even mecca.

Re: NSCDC Discovers ‘”Spiritual Book” Used By Boko Haram For Indoctrination by bishopsele84: 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
Religion of shit and piss
Re: NSCDC Discovers ‘”Spiritual Book” Used By Boko Haram For Indoctrination by bigiyaro(m): 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
farouk0403:

You are insane, and who told you that bokoharam are following the teachings of Islam?
if they were true mislims they won't condemn or disbelief in the various pillars of Islam as they did, they criticize other branches of Islam as shekau said in one of his video.
This are the screen snap of the video shekau, in the video shekau say many branches of Islam were disbelievers even mecca.
chairman, Islam and terrorism are 5 and 6. I may agree that not all Muslims r terrorists but we all know dat all terrorists r Muslims. Whether you like it or not, both terrorist n non terrorist Muslims all draw dia inspiration from the quran. For the fact that u called me insane, shows that u would have stabbed me if possible,u r potential t.
Re: NSCDC Discovers ‘”Spiritual Book” Used By Boko Haram For Indoctrination by Kazrem(m): 10:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
It could be in Arabic. That's very possible. Arabic is a language just like English, French etc. Let's see the content of the said book.
Re: NSCDC Discovers ‘”Spiritual Book” Used By Boko Haram For Indoctrination by nini007(m): 11:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Well done the Nigerian Army.
NSCDC
Re: NSCDC Discovers ‘”Spiritual Book” Used By Boko Haram For Indoctrination by Mykelpato(m): 11:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
grin If i no see the video,i no go believe

www.nscdc #clears throat that's all
Re: NSCDC Discovers ‘”Spiritual Book” Used By Boko Haram For Indoctrination by Naijageak(m): 2:55am On Jun 20, 2016
2years ago you say! hunnnnn!

Nscds, what has they been using to indoctrinates the ones that join recently and the ones bombing within the last two years, abi dem photocopy am before abandoning it?

we are good at concluding before investigation that's why all our suspects in Nigeria are treated as criminals
Re: NSCDC Discovers ‘”Spiritual Book” Used By Boko Haram For Indoctrination by muri4mig(m): 4:03am On Jun 20, 2016
If NSCDC want salary increment, they should just apply for such rather than relying on this lie to do the magic for them. Did I hear Guduma? It sound like a name of my ancestor hear in Denmark. grin
Re: NSCDC Discovers ‘”Spiritual Book” Used By Boko Haram For Indoctrination by Olibboy: 5:08am On Jun 20, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Well done the Nigerian Army.
n
nscdc never discover physical book
Re: NSCDC Discovers ‘”Spiritual Book” Used By Boko Haram For Indoctrination by stobery(m): 6:12am On Jun 20, 2016
Spiritual book? So people were hypnotized all this while to join them?
Re: NSCDC Discovers ‘”Spiritual Book” Used By Boko Haram For Indoctrination by stobery(m): 6:12am On Jun 20, 2016
muri4mig:
If NSCDC want salary increment, they should just apply for such rather than relying on this lie to do the magic for them. Did I hear Guduma? It sound like a name of my ancestor hear in Denmark. grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Discovers ‘”Spiritual Book” Used By Boko Haram For Indoctrination by farouk0403(m): 11:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
bigiyaro:
chairman, Islam and terrorism are 5 and 6. I may agree that not all Muslims r terrorists but we all know dat all terrorists r Muslims. Whether you like it or not, both terrorist n non terrorist Muslims all draw dia inspiration from the quran. For the fact that u called me insane, shows that u would have stabbed me if possible,u r potential t.

Lol why would I stab you? No need to argue with you just leave me with my own religion and I will not dare your religion.

Am not an extremist or religion fanatic.
Re: NSCDC Discovers ‘”Spiritual Book” Used By Boko Haram For Indoctrination by bigiyaro(m): 9:08am On Jun 22, 2016
farouk0403:

Lol why would I stab you? No need to argue with you just leave me with my own religion and I will not dare your religion.

Am not an extremist or religion fanatic.
u r my kind of guy, mutual respect for all humans irrespective of believes or one's opinion. People like you make the world more habitable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

16 Senators Accompany Saraki To The Code Of Conduct Tribunal (Photos) / Nigerian Musicians With Shehu Shagari In 1982 (Throwback Photo) / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Live @ Enugu Airport (photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.