Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,438 members, 7,812,306 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? (8435 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop / Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS / Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by lollyd1(f): 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2009
IGNORANCE should be listed as a disability!!! You shouldn't be allowed to breed!!! Because People With Higher IQ's will not think there is anything Wrong with that Question!!!

Yes!!! What makes the beans a killer How about Information ??Fact?? Scientific Proof For It Being Fatal??

Thats how they said polio vaccine cause sterility in girls which resulted in 1500 children being paralysed and 450million dollars wasted because of Rumours!!! This isnt exactly the same thing but how about PROOF rather than i heard, they said or whatever, sighs

when i said you are mumu

some did not believe me

here is the prof

do we even need any prof for this said killer before we believe it, at least we have heard what killer beans did to some family then and you are there asking for what makes it a killer bean

nigerians sha

na wa
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by MUZBO(m): 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2009
CY09:

SinceI think u should taste it den tell us wat could be d killer agent.

See this one! Ok, I just ate the KILLER BEANS(5hrs ago), the KILLER agent is an Amino acid called lysine but it doesn't kill smart people, only dumb people, so I'd advise you not to eat it!
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by adaku123(f): 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2009
lolly-d:

when i said you are mumu
some did not believe me
here is the prof
do we even need any prof for this said killer before we believe it, at least we have heard what killer beans did to some family then and you are there asking for what makes it a killer bean
nigerians sha
na wa

IGNORANCE PERSONIFIED grin grin grin grin grin

ROFLMAO ,  U tried to cure a Genital Sore on NairaLand AND you are calling me a MUMU!!! shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by revomind(m): 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2009
@ sjeezy8, ilorin is in the north-central not southwest.
Asides that,its unlikely that ilorin,even with its overwhelming muslim population and an emir,would be sympathetic to misguided and fanatical elements like the yusufiyyah(xtened boko haram by the media)
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by LeMoor(m): 6:18pm On Sep 01, 2009
You mean Him? He is Now Working for Boko Haram? grin grin grin

Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by bawomolo(m): 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2009
rumor rumor rumor

terrorist/militants are the new hit terms in nigeria
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by lollyd1(f): 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2009
@ADAKU123

lol grin grin grin grin grin

MUMU tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by MUZBO(m): 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2009
@Le Moor, I'm totally cracking up here. Thats some funny stuff.
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by MUZBO(m): 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2009
adaku123:

IGNORANCE PERSONIFIED grin grin grin grin grin

ROFLMAO ,  U tried to cure a Genital Sore on NairaLand AND you are calling me a MUMU!!! shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin

Omo, you bad o! LMAO totally. @lolly D, if you hear that there's 'killer air' in the atmosphere you'd hold your breath forever abi? If I knew how to start rumors then people like you and CY09 would be extinct.
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by PapaBrowne(m): 7:05pm On Sep 01, 2009
sounds ridiculous, but abstinence is not a bad idea for now man!
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by No2Atheism(m): 7:16pm On Sep 01, 2009
@topic

grin grin grin we need to send 72 virgins (laced with Magun) to the north as a thank you gift for them sending us beans . . . . . grin grin grin
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by ndelta1(m): 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2009
@ poster,

can you justify the news, me i no believe am, they have brothers here in the south and they are the one doing fasting now. go Idi ara in mushin LGA they are there.
and they will eat moi moi and pap to open their fast.
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by debosky(m): 10:17pm On Sep 01, 2009
Killer beans? Again? cheesy grin grin grin

Naija people will believe ANYTHING. Such is the traumatised psyche of poor Nigerians. sad
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by Pataki: 11:54pm On Sep 01, 2009
My knowledge of agriculture is becoming faint. Is beans grown in the North or in the South? I seem to think it grows better in the South-West. So where is this unfounded and baseless story coming from? undecided
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by skyone(m): 12:29am On Sep 02, 2009
Boko Haram have the mind of exercising any evil even during the month of ramadan in which i happened to understand from ABUZOLA ALZAKAWI that the devil is chained during this period, pathetic ini. undecided

Anyway NL needs just a source of your info, hence' i think it needs questioning.
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by aaidel(m): 12:51am On Sep 02, 2009
Wow maybe all the killer beans down the years was sent by them? Nonsense nigerians will believe anything
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:05am On Sep 02, 2009
what is wrong with these people? SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!
gosh people just cant have peace anymore.
backward africans.
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by sjeezy8: 1:22am On Sep 02, 2009
THE POSTER IS AN ASS WHO CHANGED THE TOPIC TITLE

BEFORE IT WAS ALONG THE LINES OF BOKO HARAM IN THE SW AND IT DIDN'T SAY SHIT ABOUT ANY DAMN BEANS/EWA
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:23am On Sep 02, 2009
hahahaha!
maybe instead of starting a new topic you just revise? edit? lol
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by sjeezy8: 1:26am On Sep 02, 2009
yim
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:27am On Sep 02, 2009
k boo kiss
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by blackmann(m): 1:57am On Sep 02, 2009
First it was killer amala, now it is killer beans. what next will we see? Killer bread?
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:03am On Sep 02, 2009
blackmann its not that hard to do poisoned bread so please dont give any ideas.
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by justfash50: 6:54am On Sep 02, 2009
I hope people in Nollywood is Reading this thread sha.

We Really have actors and actress that would make that film a reality. WONDER BEANS grin
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by texazzpete(m): 7:08am On Sep 02, 2009
adaku123:

IGNORANCE should be listed as a disability!!! You shouldn't be allowed to breed!!! Because People With Higher IQ's will not think there is anything Wrong with that Question!!! angry angry angry angry

Yes!!! What makes the beans a killer How about Information ??Fact?? Scientific Proof For It Being Fatal??

Thats how they said polio vaccine cause sterility in girls which resulted in 1500 children being paralysed and 450million dollars wasted because of Rumours!!! This isnt exactly the same thing but how about PROOF rather than i heard, they said or whatever, sighs

+1 for you!!

Nigerians and their stupid scaremongering.
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by princekevo(m): 8:08am On Sep 02, 2009
skyone:

Boko Haram have the mind of exercising any evil even during the month of ramadan in which i happened to understand from ABUZOLA ALZAKAWI that the devil is chained during this period, pathetic ini. undecided

Anyway NL needs just a source of your info, hence' i think it needs questioning.

The poster clearly stated the source, which is the father and AIT,
So you can confirm that from the father or AIT simple grin grin grin
Whether is the truth or not we need to be conscious of it coz life has no duplicate,
That is Nigeria where everything is possible,
We cant jst underestimate this muslim world of today, nothing pass them,
Those asking for scientific proof should be able to tell us the scientific explaination behind terrorist beaten all the airport securities and blowing up Airplanes.
The world we are leaving in today is full of insecurity so one jst need to careful even on wht you eat or else you end up making the world media headlines(breaking News),
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by masky99: 8:25am On Sep 02, 2009
well!whatever, we should be prayerful so that God can deliver  us from this evil people,because our security system is weak!
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by Akanniade(m): 10:11am On Sep 02, 2009
adaku123:

[color=#990000][font=Lucida Sans Unicode] IGNORANCE should be listed as a disability!!! You shouldn't be allowed to breed!!! Because People With Higher IQ's will not think there is anything Wrong with that Question
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by Akanniade(m): 10:15am On Sep 02, 2009
I really blame our lazy press. They disseminate info based on hearsay. I wonder what happened to investigative journalism.
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by sherrylo: 10:22am On Sep 02, 2009
Killer beans ko, killer rice ni
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by Akanniade(m): 10:25am On Sep 02, 2009
Nchara:

Each village clluster in the south should test the killer beans on a mammallian animal (rat, mouse, rabbit, goat, sheep, dog) and see what gives.
make i begin lock bingo inside b4 dem give am beans chop grin grin
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by CY09: 10:56am On Sep 02, 2009
Akanniade:

make i begin lock bingo inside b4 dem give am beans chop grin grin
oboy u don remind make me self lock my hyena to avoid any kasala grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Of Nigeria's 63 Political Parties Do You Know? / Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation / Who Is Rivers State Governor At The Moment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.