Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? (8436 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop / Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS / Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by Nezan(m): 11:05am On Sep 02, 2009
[size=18pt]boko haram, again? shocked shocked[/size]
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by sayso: 11:26am On Sep 02, 2009
@poster just asking,if you boil the beans for 30mins will the Killer agent remain there?
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by romeo(m): 11:29am On Sep 02, 2009
lolly-d:

when i said i am mumu

some did not believe me

here is the prof

do we even need any prof for this said killer before we believe it, at least we have heard what killer beans did to some family then and you are there asking for what makes it a killer bean

nigerians sha

na wa

I believed you! You are Mumu  cheesy
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by kalmebad(f): 11:54am On Sep 02, 2009
@ poster

Thanks for the info

Now d quest/g8 concern, how do we get this sensitive info accross to those who are not privildge to internet

You and i are aware now, what abt those old women/men who are ignorant of dis news, May God deliver us
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by dafman10(m): 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2009
These guys too much. But wait a minute no b de education wen be sin to them naim make the chemical dem they use for the attacks? Yeye people wen no suppose belong to niaja at all. grin grin grin Folks its serious sha so be careful before u waka ooooooooohhhhh, ! lipsrsealed
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by 190: 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2009
cool so we now have terrorist groups in nigeria

thats nice,pls can they do sometin 4 me
blow up adam oshiomole and his team off
or berra still blow up dangote
or ya-adua
or anybody and leave my precious beans alone embarassed
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by dafman10(m): 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2009
[/quote][quote author=190 link=topic=317586.msg4468207#msg4468207 date=1251895586]
cool so we now have terrorist groups in nigeria

thats nice,pls can they do sometin 4 me
blow up adam oshiomole and his team off
or berra still blow up dangote
or ya-adua
or anybody and leave my precious beans alone embarassed

Infact let them blow up Aso Rock, posion the FG because of the ASUU imbriglio. stupid leaders
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by muhsin(m): 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2009
This news is utterly fraudulent. This poisonous beans have been in circulation all over the country not only South. Even here in the North—Kano, which is looked at the heart of the north, the freaking beans recently killed nearly ten people, while other are most probably still under doc care.

Please let’s get more sensible; telling truth doesn’t cost, at all.

Thanks
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 02, 2009
^True.
And the reason why the beans is toxic is not because boko haram poisoned it. (LOL). It is because of the excess amount of preservative which was used to store them.
That was what was said in the news, not this whole boko haram nonsense.
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by CY09: 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2009
fellis:

^True.
And the reason why the beans is toxic is not because boko haram poisoned it. (LOL). It is because of the excess amount of preservative which was used to store them.
Thanks 4 d info man i can now have a diff approach to dis beans issue undecided
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by Ben13: 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2009
what kinda damned country is this.

One person wakes up one morning, gets his brain thinking of what he/she would do to harm fellow humans like him.

We're talking of the increasing corruption in the government, we've not seen any solution. We talked about the power supply in the country, no solution is met yet. The Niger delta guys woke up one morning and starts kidnapping white men and now black men; peace is about coming. . .

Now, Boko ha[b]ram[/b] or whatever has got a group to fight the entire nation for one useless reason like religious beleif.

This country has no government, no police, no standard security at all. Anybody does what pleases him, be it good or bad.

Things like this I'm sure can't just happen in any other country.

I hate seeing this. sh!t.
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by muhsin(m): 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2009
@Ben20001,

Read 3 replies made before yours. The whole story is purely a lie. Nothing genuine.
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by Beaf: 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2009
Maybe we can use the beans to fight for Bakassi peninsula. grin
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by tarano: 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2009
Why u dey spoil business for beans sellers,
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by Donmeca(m): 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2009
There are killer beans in d market alright but Boko Haram is not yet indcted in d saga. The poison is actually from the chemical used for preservation. this chem is meant to wear off after some time but our farmers decided cash in on d fasting period and released the beans (which are supposed to be in the silos) into d market.

The beans still have a high concentration of the preservative and give a pungent smell when inhaled(waved to d nose). If u must eat beans now, pls parboil and wash to reduce its chemical content. We don't want to lose more lives to food. Recall we still have d case of d killer amala in Lagos!!!
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by udezue(m): 10:24pm On Sep 02, 2009
So if this is 4real how should the SWest react to this then?
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by crnkmnk: 10:30pm On Sep 02, 2009
fellis:
It is because of the excess amount of preservative which was used to store them.

thanks. u took the words out my mouth. the 1st time I heard this story about a child dying after breaking her fast with moin-moin. preservatives were always blamed, not Boko Haram. unless next thread is titled "100 Bean Packers Join Yusufists."

there's no such thing as a dumb question. but I guess that's the last thing Nigerian teachers want u to believe.

MUZBO:
@lolly-d, if you hear that there's 'killer air' in the atmosphere you'd hold your breath forever abi?

if nobody ever asks 'why,' then nothing ever changes. how's that for an internal rebranding slogan?

1 Like

Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by qblaze(m): 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2009
Nonsense!!!

Another stupid rumour circulated by someone who didn't hear the newscaster right.
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by Bialegend(m): 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2009
qblaze:

Nonsense!!!

Another stupid rumour circulated by someone who didn't hear the newscaster right.
How many Igbos did you kill today? Mallam, i know the news will be rumor to you and your blood thirsty clan. Anu mpam.
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by Beaf: 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2009

Nigeria is full of boko haram born agains sha.
In a tiny country like Jamaica (less than 3 million), there are health and standards officials in even the smallest market.

In a whole 9ja, there are zero standards and we have to warn each other by rumor. If you dismiss rumor, you die!
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by nex(m): 1:13am On Sep 03, 2009
Killer Beans is beans stolen from Government planting reserves. Seeds meant for planting are preserved with very poisonous chemicals which are supposed to kill bugs, insects and birds that attempt to consume them before, during and after planting.

When these seeds are stolen and sold to the public, if consumed by humans in adequate, quantity, dead will be the result.
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by princekevo(m): 7:03am On Sep 03, 2009
I dont know why people still see this a romour?
The facts here is that there is a poisonouse beans in the market killing innocent souls
Whether its BOKO HARAM agenda or not, I think this should be the duty of NAFDAC or whatever to find out the origin of this beans and bring the marketers to book,
Na wa for Nigerian self nothing is 100% safe even common food again
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by sley4life(m): 8:01am On Sep 03, 2009
i dont eat beans,
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by nex(m): 9:32am On Sep 03, 2009
By the way, what is wrong with this Bialegend fellow? "E smoke crase?"
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by unicce: 2:34pm On Sep 03, 2009
mayb d u shld get a sample of the beans if u come across it and tak it 2 lab for test. it will really help us all, esp us wey we dey chop beans 3times a day.
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by OKEYCHIVIV(m): 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2009
Proof or no proof,source or no source,it calls for caution and carefulness.
Do we ask for proof to know that our Government is NOT working.
Be wise.
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by kodylicky(f): 4:26pm On Sep 03, 2009
OKEYCHIVIV:

Be wise.

u just spoke my mind
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by CY09: 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2009
OKEYCHIVIV:

Be wise.
Guy i feel ur post.
He dat has brains let him use it. grin
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by kunlekunle: 3:57pm On Sep 04, 2009
obesere said in one of his songs
o jeba lagugu (an area in abadan)
o sanwo si adeoyo (adeoyo general hospital)
gamalin 20
wa bi danu onise bee mo (you vomit endlessly and you wont eat in parties again)

some people attended aparty in ibadan and ate eba that was made from contaminated gari. 90% that ate the eba ended in adeoyo hospital.
the doctor and the police investigated the mater and dicovered that the sack that was used to pack the gari was previously used to pack gamalin 29 which led to its contamination

the boko haram issue i believe is a result of contaminted food

no shaking pple

kunlekunle
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by mccloud224(m): 5:05am On Sep 11, 2009
Na wa ooo!

And i love eating beans.Maybe i'll go for canned beans.
Re: Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group? by bubbllie(m): 9:46am On Aug 25, 2011
Wetin we go call dis wan nau Dem no use bomb again. Na beans be the next weapon. Dis Naija don tire me sef. cry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Of Nigeria's 63 Political Parties Do You Know? / President Jonathan's Speech At The 66th Un General Assembly / Us, Investors Plan $20bn Power Plant In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.