Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,627 members, 7,809,338 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! (7954 Views)

I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland / Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by Acidosis(m): 6:04pm On Aug 19, 2012
haha. . .

I'll post her name as soon as I see some comments
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by Acidosis(m): 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2012
shes yet to make a single topic but shes made about 22 posts
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by Pritheeann(f): 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2012
hmmmmmmmm.............

2 Likes

Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2012
Who?
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by Acidosis(m): 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2012
okayyy. . .nobody wants to talk.

Her name is Funkygirl080

https://www.nairaland.com/funkygirl080

I was about concluding when I met my sister* grin on nairaland.

Take a look

https://www.nairaland.com/prettyjulie
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by Pritheeann(f): 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2012
she'z is rili prithee......
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by Acidosis(m): 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2012
Pritheeann: she'z is rili prithee......

oh yes! and you are beautiful as well . .saw your profile!

I know we have so many beautiful ladies on nairaland. . .some I'm yet to see, while others are hiding behind/infront of camera.
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by Dondav(m): 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2012
Acidosis: okayyy. . .nobody wants to talk.

Her name is Funkygirl080

She's OLD...
I'll go for @cindyrella anyday!!! wink
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by Acidosis(m): 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2012
Dondav:
She's OLD...
Tell me you're joking
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2012
Acidosis: okayyy. . .nobody wants to talk.

Her name is Funkygirl080

*thumbs up*
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by pendo89(f): 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2012
And what are you waiting for?
Give her the honour of opening a thread and start the intros before another grabs the chance.You never know.
Send her a PM.Do not be shy.
and true she's pretty.
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by Dondav(m): 6:55pm On Aug 19, 2012
Acidosis:
Tell me you're joking
Look at my face! Does it look like I'm kidding?

3 Likes

Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by Acidosis(m): 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2012
pendo89: And what are you waiting for?
Give her the honour of opening a thread and start the intros before another grabs the chance.You never know.
Send her a PM.Do not be shy

lol. . . but I never said I was searching for another* beautiful lady
If any man wants to go for her, then GOOD« »LUCK!
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by pendo89(f): 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2012
DONDAV! Thread is about a beautiful girl! Your pics are scattered on all NL threads.
Put in on ur profile.

aha acid it's well. Hope she comments.
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by Dondav(m): 7:00pm On Aug 19, 2012
pendo89: DONDAV! Thread is about a beautiful girl! Your pics are scattered on all NL threads.
Put in on ur profile and allow poster to concentrate on this girl
He's not that into her!! And besides, She's way too OLD to hook up with...

Are u guys blind?
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by Acidosis(m): 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2012
Dondav:
Look at my face! Does it look like I'm kidding?

No. . .looks like you need a better life grin
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by Dondav(m): 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2012
Acidosis:

No. . .looks like you need a better life grin
Yeah! You're definitely right.
..Who doesn't need a better life?... undecided
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by azpekuliar: 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2012
Hmmm.. She's hot. Which kain research u dey do sef wey u fin am? U dey rite NL thesis ni grin
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by Dondav(m): 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2012
Dondav:
He's not that into her!! And besides, She's way too OLD to hook up with...

Are u guys blind?
But I wouldn't mind falling for her.. If she's tall enough.

Unlike @cindyrella undecided
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by Acidosis(m): 7:22pm On Aug 19, 2012
azpekuliar: Hmmm.. She's hot. Which kain research u dey do sef? U dey rite NL thesis ni grin

grin
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by cindyrella(f): 7:30pm On Aug 19, 2012
Dondav:
But I wouldn't mind falling for her.. If she's tall enough.

Unlike @cindyrella undecided
Are you ok? angry
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 19, 2012
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by Dondav(m): 7:32pm On Aug 19, 2012
cindyrella:
Are you ok? angry
Oh! No... I wasn't referring to ur @cindy... I meant the other @cindyrella!!
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by Dondav(m): 7:33pm On Aug 19, 2012
sexkillz: www.nairaland.com/ogugua88

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You got it @skillz... I love that girl!! I just can't e-express the feeling!! wink
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by cindyrella(f): 7:34pm On Aug 19, 2012
@ topic
She is pretty, good luck without jonathan grin

1 Like

Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by nikkyshyne(f): 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2012
Mtscheew. All these wor wor gals. https://www.nairaland.com/nikkyshyne tongue

1 Like

Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by cindyrella(f): 7:40pm On Aug 19, 2012
Dondav:
Oh! No... I wasn't referring to ur @cindy... I meant the other @cindyrella!!
angry angry
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by cindyrella(f): 7:42pm On Aug 19, 2012
nikkyshyne: Mtscheew. All these wor wor gals. https://www.nairaland.com/nikkyshyne tongue
Na you fine pass joor! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by Dondav(m): 7:42pm On Aug 19, 2012
nikkyshyne: Mtscheew. All these wor wor gals. https://www.nairaland.com/nikkyshyne tongue
grin grin LOL... She's got fleas in her hair!! grin
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by MariaGoretti: 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2012
Dondav:
lol...go easy on babe nah.....shes an african queen.
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by Acidosis(m): 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2012
Now I'm confused. .
Just take a look

https://www.nairaland.com/prettyjulie
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by nikkyshyne(f): 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2012
Dondav:
angry angry
Maria-Goretti:
lol...go easy on babe nah.....shes an african queen.
kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? / South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. / She Wants To Hear From God First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.