Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) (98700 Views)

Buhari May Return From Vacation This Saturday - Leadership / Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation / Patience Jonathan Lands In Nigeria From Vacation Abroad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
wasco24:
see yahaya bello smiling as if he has pay the kogi state workers their salary

God is watching u

ask Wada who looted the state dry for workers salary.
Wada was owing them Many months before Yahaya.
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by bakila: 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
osusuallstars:
Femi adesina, APC and lying. Did Buhari spent 10 days on the UK vacation ? Abi na 14days
Vacation is 5 working days a week. If you don't know, then you must be soaking Garri in school while busy on nairaland with having much time to really learn.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by Daplux4: 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
badonkadonk:

What are you talking about?

Pretend u did not get me
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by Iyoma2(f): 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
Victorvexz:
this pictures will give some people heart attack and sleepless night, many people will not sleep this night. those are the ones that wished our president death, they know themselves, they re from the yeast coast.
whats special about d picture, see how they pack him up with plenty dresses or metal dress smiley i wish him well shaa
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by emvico(m): 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
snilpall:

mumu....dats hw u.were taught to pray shey
and WARIS WRONG with the prayer?
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by Brainy007: 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2016
snilpall:

mumu....dats hw u.were taught to pray shey
Lol

That's your headache
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by emvico(m): 8:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
Nuezha:

We'll, if the picture is not older that Yahaya Bello's (Gogi Governor) five months in office, it's still tenable.

But why this hatred, why?!!!
oga, pls which state is GOGI?
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by elisra(m): 9:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
nijanigga:

Igbos are the real haters.
but Igbos are not the ones jumping from tree to tree chattering how president osibanjo up and down.
Hypocrites are scumbags
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by SplendidCIJ: 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
And my President used the bag pipe flute players again? Is it me or what is wrong with the nation's leader
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by bakila: 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
sinceraconcept:
so,Northerners dey dey nairaland?
So,northerners dey speak pidgin?
aminaadamu is a biafrann transgender and ethnic hemophrodite. Heshe is not from the north.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by histemple: 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
Pyno30:
Did they fix a new ear for him? Or they worked on the old ear? His ear looks new. Hope he can now hear more better sounds than drum sound.

Chai Nigerians are very funny. This got me laughing.
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by dammyagboola(m): 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
Welcome back my presido. May almighty Allah give you strength to paddle the country to the promise land Baba

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by Jakama90(m): 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
This man do suffer for that seat... Why the face come dry like cow wey never see food eat for months..
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by yesir: 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
ojun50:
Wlc back, Fayose is waiting for u
Has he paid Ekiti state workers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
Unfathomable:

How much were you paid to spread such bold face lies? Don't you people feel ashamed? All the pictures that has been in circulation since buhari travelled are old ones..this Scottish Piper stuff are pictures of Jan
issorite. pls endeavour to watch the news and 'use your sense of judgement'. Buhari said that to the press self.
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by Leopard2A7: 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
Victorvexz:
this pictures will give some people heart attack and sleepless night, many people will not sleep this night. those are the ones that wished our president death, they know themselves, they re from the yeast coast.

The children of soka forest should stop posting old pictures of Buhari.
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by Puresolutions: 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
@Daplux4 i'm not been silly.It's clear to see the president is sick.Take a careful look at the pic.

I'm not saying malaria sickness but something deeper.

It will be a mirale if this doesn't end like Yar ' adua

Ofcos APC would cover it up cos it's a gathering of stuntsmen that's what APC is at the end of the day a caucuss of broke stuntmen cheeleading to earn a living
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
MissMetro:
President Buhari arrived at the Nnmadi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja today after 13 days of medical vacation in London. He arrived at exactly 5:31pm.

Buhari left the country on June 6, for a 10-day vacation, during which he was expected to see his doctors for an ear infection.

He was due to be back on Thursday but Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo said the president decided to extend his trip by four days.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-buhari-arrives-nigeria-after-13.html

Be very careful what you report. Who told you it was a medical trip
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by Nuezha(m): 9:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
emvico:
oga, pls which state is GOGI?
Kogi ...autocorrect blamed.
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by Ahmedgk(m): 9:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
Toh me fili ya dawo, me taburma seya nade.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by 3moses: 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
wowmenow:
This picture is old
It's a lie
Nobody sees buhari
He was smuggled into the country to ask rock clinic
u are a fantastic fool...
I saw him wt my two eyes greeting and waving his hands to those around the presidential wing at Abuja airport.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by kukandaka: 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
The legend is back safely, the wailers will die wailing!
Welcome Mr President.

God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by Suntzung: 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
wowmenow:
This picture is old
It's a lie
Nobody sees buhari
He was smuggled into the country to ask rock clinic
ur hateress Na By Force ne ! mad man!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by electrokcoi(m): 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
Pyno30:
Did they fix a new ear for him? Or they worked on the old ear? His ear looks new. Hope he can now hear more better sounds than drum sound.
which side of him ear been spoil sef
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by ojun50(m): 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
yesir:

Has he paid Ekiti state workers?

yes bt in talking
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by Okbaba: 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
have you noticed the difference in his attire from the two reports on nairaland about PMB return from London. Which one is true?
https://www.nairaland.com/3176090/buhari-returns-nigeria-after-vacation
https://www.nairaland.com/3176212/buhari-arrives-nigeria-vacation-london

Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
all I'm saying is, if the hospital's in Nigeria are not good enough to take care of a simple ear infection, then that's a great shame on the government
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by electrokcoi(m): 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
na which side of him ear wey dem repair sef make we test am with terry g bell
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by winj: 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
was not fit for presidnt, but did a Yar Adua
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by obainosis4real: 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
Welcome sir.... Still waiting for d proposed change
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by kinzation(m): 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
buhari would be like "chei I don land for naija again.let the complaints continue
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by mymissingrib(m): 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ajala travel...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) / Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.