Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) (98681 Views)

Buhari May Return From Vacation This Saturday - Leadership / Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation / Patience Jonathan Lands In Nigeria From Vacation Abroad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by onatisi(m): 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
Jakama90:
This man do suffer for that seat... Why the face come dry like cow wey never see food eat for months..

Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by Awaja(m): 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
NDA boys will test the ears efficiency in no time in their way and Pdp will need to respond in other to tell us more about the brain cancer, lastly, Fr mbaka, over to you.
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by olustic: 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
welcome my president : those who are not comfortable with your returns should go and hang themselves
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by gloryman91: 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
Tinubu,atiku,awujale visit buhari na Photoshop, he back now na still Photoshop so when he resumes tomorrow dat one go be photostore abi,yeye wailers food don don o. Welcome my President.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by figure007(m): 10:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
ojun50:
Wlc back, Fayose is waiting for u

And for your mind ,you think the president had time for him? How many time has Mr president replied the so called fayose? Instead make una advice fayose to pay his striking workers ....
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by figure007(m): 10:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
ojun50:
Wlc back, Fayose is waiting for u

And for your mind ,you think the president has time for him? How many time as Mr president replied the so called fayose? Instead make una advice fayose to pay his striking workers ....
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by happney65: 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
omolola15 you can see the Presidency just duped you guys again..Nobody saw the President when he came in..Another Yaradua case again..These are Old Pictures Femi adeshina is showing una..But shey you go believe?Nooo,Because you are nothing but a confirmed Zoombie..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by daddyclint128(m): 10:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ur welcome our amiable president
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by kentblues(m): 10:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
MBAKA WHY
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
Zico5:

Why can't u go and swear for looters that put u where u are.

LOOTERS!!!!!!!!!

Looters caused the increase in price of almost everything in the market?

Looters employed annoyingly unreasonable people to run the affairs of almost every ministry in the country?

Looters deceived me with campaign lies only to get to office & start denying almost all their promises?

Looters left at least 70% of the whole country in darkness?

Guy abeg no let me bite U ooo
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by AreaFada2: 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
I think people are excited because he's actually an August visitor to 9ja. grin cheesy

Spends most of his time abroad. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by Zico5(m): 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

LOOTERS!!!!!!!!!

Looters caused the increase in price of almost everything in the market?

Looters employed annoyingly unreasonable people to run the affairs of almost every ministry in the country?

Looters deceived me with campaign lies only to get to office & start denying almost all their promises?

Looters left at least 70% of the whole country in darkness?

Guy abeg no let me bite U ooo
Then who are those that take comforts away from u, Buhari I guess. What of ur brothers avengers that has bomb all resources u need to make a good life, what of those that have shared among themselves resources that supposed to make ur life better. Or are u blind deaf at the same time? Pls carry ur wahala to ur Gej. He holds u apology

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by malachytochukwu(m): 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
Lolz.. Hope u haven't written pume there before? Yeah, Uniben agglomerate geniuses, so such calibre of humans are drawn to where they meet their colleagues @kid
MadCow1:

Your friend is a reetard.

I know a kid that went from Nursery 3 to UNIBEN and graduated with a First Class. angry
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by Ashmark(m): 11:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
Welcome Boss....
Our President is Old o, really showing on his face.
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by decomaniaboss(f): 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
Adesina at it again ,hmmm undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by decomaniaboss(f): 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
Lets not buharificate anythg here ,sir Sherriffao is still in London,nd even if he is back,this isn't today picture grin grin unless he used the Holliday to get flesh implants grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by Jambsupport(f): 11:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
He will
henryhemon:

Jamie Vardy isn't coming to Arsenal.
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by opstar1: 11:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
Welcome sir, may God made you whole Amen.
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by bashydemy1: 12:11am On Jun 20, 2016
poundlander:

so plane now land for eagle square Abuja?
Hmmmm i marvel at your ignorance, Check the first page and check those pictures if that look anything like eagle square. Just look closely and behind him..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by opribo(m): 12:14am On Jun 20, 2016
why is osinbajo not at the airport to welcome his boss, I smell a rat
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by optional1(f): 12:18am On Jun 20, 2016
Apelex:
Welcome back PMB..

Even though am not a fan of your Government.

May God give you strength and direction to rule this
Blessed land called nigeria ....

God Bless Nigerians.
God Bless Nigeria.
I Remain a patriot of this great country and will live to see its Growth..
ONE LOVE https://www.nairaland.com/3066066/greatest-speech-ever-made

Hello dear vote start 9am today.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by clickwtB(m): 12:22am On Jun 20, 2016
Wellcome back the grand commander of change,May the Allmighty ONE protect /guide and elevate you from the machinations of the evil doers/haters and looters/sabotuers and anti Nigeria progress!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by tee4naija(m): 3:39am On Jun 20, 2016
This man has yet shamed the PDP for the umpteenth time. They just said he is still critically ill and should not be expected back in the country anytime soon. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by arresa: 4:01am On Jun 20, 2016
Sai PMB

Sai Nigeria..

To hell with Igbos... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by ebukaOtika(m): 4:16am On Jun 20, 2016
Nellybii:
Welcome back Sir
While you were away, EFCC opened a branch in National Hospital due to handle the numerous cases of looters that develop strange ailments around their premises.

who asked you eeekwa??
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by tuniski: 5:23am On Jun 20, 2016
figure007:

And for your mind ,you think the president had time for him? How many time has Mr president replied the so called fayose? Instead make una advice fayose to pay his striking workers ....
Be deceiving yourself u hear. The entire security and graft organs of FG are harassing fayose and ekiti state, you sit there dey yarn trash! Buhari is constantly replying Fayose in d most draconian manner!
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by henryhemon(m): 7:06am On Jun 20, 2016
Jambsupport:
He will

That means you haven't been following happenings.
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by Stanley08(m): 7:11am On Jun 20, 2016
President of Nigeria goes to London for treatment.

Which has to say what exactly about our medical infrastructure?

If David Cameron is sick. He will come to Nigeria to take agbo abi?

Fxck this country yo! It's down the shitter!
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by deavicky(m): 7:20am On Jun 20, 2016
I'm sure the ear has started working properly. Cos dose white doctors sabi work well well. Welcome baba . When and where will u go next?
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by TheAdvocate(m): 7:53am On Jun 20, 2016
Is that not Sule Lamido welcoming him?

No wonder we are not hearing anything from EFCC about the prosecution of Sule Lamido and his 2 sons grin
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by Ebitaope: 7:58am On Jun 20, 2016
Nice pix welcome
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by Apelex(m): 7:58am On Jun 20, 2016
sacostyles:

Ur comment is a Classic!

Thanks man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) / Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.