Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,984 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. (3032 Views)

Every Rich Man Is Handsome / How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You / When A Yoruba Guy Is Handsome... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
Goldmaxx:
I am in unn. Ladies no dulling.......
stay away from anytin u know might b harmful

u need2clear ur head
Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by slimthugchimee(m): 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
ok.....leave it
Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by EOOJ(m): 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
Guys dat do this need serious flogging angry

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by captainking(m): 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
What a kid
Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
When you keep buying weed from California at Odengiwe this the result @ Op then you head to fatherland behind Ziks Flat to take some herbal drink is expected you think like this.
Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by Gebbson007(m): 6:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
Im mate dey site dey carry brick during d day..
Im make dey cafe fr nyt hustling fr money d mumu dey hre dey claim fine boy.. Ode oshi alahinironu oponu..tch
Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by mrkay101(m): 10:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
Is this not the same dude that opened a thread sometime last year about impregnating his girlfriend?..

Bro what's up na?.. How ur pikin
Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by Nobody: 4:51am On Jun 22, 2016
NevetsIbot:
true handsome guys don't blow their trumpets themselves. Other do it for them. Dude... Just go and sit down
FALSE!!!

Level of handsomeness doesn't affect self esteem.
Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by bqlekan(m): 5:43am On Jun 22, 2016
Teempakguy:
FALSE!!!

Level of handsomeness doesn't affect self esteem.
Brother, I gave you a mention yesterday.
Pls bro, I will need your support for Lanicky in the ongoing Miss nairaland contest.
Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by firstking01(m): 6:25am On Jun 22, 2016
Goldmaxx:
but am goodlooking nah
Bro, honestly you are not, you are only struggling with in
feriority complex...take this world from me.
Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 22, 2016
bqlekan:

Brother, I gave you a mention yesterday.
Pls bro, I will need your support for Lanicky in the ongoing Miss nairaland contest.
Ah, too bad, unfortunately, I've actually decided to distance myself from the competition this year. so I will not be voting or campaigning for any contestant.
Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by matrixx9(m): 6:30am On Jun 22, 2016
Lol bro.. Which kind of weed did you take.. Shisha,, or Hookah.. MEHN you're high..
Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by bqlekan(m): 6:31am On Jun 22, 2016
Teempakguy:
Ah, too bad, unfortunately, I've actually decided to distance myself from the competition this year. so I will not be voting or campaigning for any contestant.

Huhuh, why if I may ask. You need not pledge allegiance nor campaign, just a vote for one candidate will do. Thanks
Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 22, 2016
bqlekan:

Huhuh, why if I may ask. You need not pledge allegiance nor campaign, just a vote for one candidate will do. Thanks
as for voting, I'm currently very busy, and I can't be available during the voting periods. as I only get free time in the late night. and that's if i get time at all. i think the reason why I can't campaign follows easily from this.
Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by bqlekan(m): 6:41am On Jun 22, 2016
Teempakguy:
as for voting, I'm currently very busy, and I can't be available during the voting periods. as I only get free time in the late night. and that's if i get time at all. i think the reason why I can't campaign follows easily from this.

Hmmm, okay, thanks so much.. Something else was on my mind. Thought you wanted to contest for Mr Nairaland. cheesy (you should consider it tho). Anyways, do drop in if you get tired coding. wink
Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 22, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

Frankly, I do not understand the recent obsession with being handsome on Nairaland? Why the sudden and reoccurring need for public approval?

What have you kids all been smoking? Tell me and I will avoid it for the rest of my life. It is embarrassing.

grin grin gringrin gringrin grin gringrin gringrin grin gringrin grin
Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 22, 2016
I pray that you should

Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by Goldmaxx(f): 7:07am On Jun 22, 2016
mrkay101:
Is this not the same dude that opened a thread sometime last year about impregnating his girlfriend?..

Bro what's up na?.. How ur pikin
she don born since,
na girl o
Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by prodiG(m): 8:11am On Jun 22, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

Frankly, I do not understand the recent obsession with being handsome on Nairaland? Why the sudden and reoccurring need for public approval?

What have you kids all been smoking? Tell me and I will avoid it for the rest of my life. It is embarrassing.

Darth Vader

(1) (2) (Reply)

18 +erotic Story- Lust On A Saturday Night.. Adults Only / Hot Bridesmaids Show Off Their Assets On The Dance Floor As Groomsmen Watch / Guys Do You Remember 2go??share Your 2go Days Experience Here..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.