Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Photo Of Governor Abiola Ajimobi And His Children - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Governor Abiola Ajimobi And His Children (27815 Views)

Abdulsalami Abubakar, Ajimobi And Wife At George Weah's Inauguration In Liberia / Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) / Abolaji Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje Wedding In Kano. 11 Governors Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Governor Abiola Ajimobi And His Children by LadyAimy: 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
see big big nose, is that guy married?
Re: Photo Of Governor Abiola Ajimobi And His Children by Holuwaferanmi(m): 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
4 girls one boy.... Ennnnhhh he tried tho all of em looking cute
Re: Photo Of Governor Abiola Ajimobi And His Children by seguno2: 2:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
Oyo state civil servants whom Ajimobi owes six months salary and pensioners who are owed 13 months are dying of HUNGER except where they are lucky to have children who can give them change from their own salaries thereby unwillingly helping Ajimobi to continue stealing their parents' salaries and pensions.
For how long will we remain fools to these politicians

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Governor Abiola Ajimobi And His Children by aisha2008(m): 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
Some Children want to pose with their father like this yesterday,but due non payment of six months salaries by Governor Abiola Ajimobi they were not happy at all neither eat or celebrate Father's day with their father.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Governor Abiola Ajimobi And His Children by lereinter(m): 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
Oga gov you ve a happy familyand you making other people's

Children sorrowful with your unpopular policy, wicked strategy

See at how fresh your children look its just of money spent on them.

But u not paying Oyo state workers, how will they take care of their children to look fresh

Posterity will judge

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Governor Abiola Ajimobi And His Children by seguno2: 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
Emmawa:
How won't d family look beautiful? all they need is available for them.

Not some of us that struggle for even two square meal a day. God go help us o

Hope you realise that you struggle because Ajimobi and other politicians like him steal money meant for you.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Abiola Ajimobi And His Children by Kay25(m): 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
O ga oooo see hw I'm pikn fresh wey civil servant dey dere dey hungry diaris God ooo

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Abiola Ajimobi And His Children by Olibboy: 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
iaamxavier:

can someone pls translate?
What did you just say? You spoke perfect English
Re: Photo Of Governor Abiola Ajimobi And His Children by dadebayo1(m): 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
May God have mercy on the Governor. Civil servants have not received 6months salary. Attimes I wonder how he sleeps at night knowing he governs a state that can't even function properly.. Most families can't even smile to bed at night anymore. All is well. God shall judge us all

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Abiola Ajimobi And His Children by gloryman91: 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
Our leaders are so heartless, imagine owing your workers salaries for months and still posing for pictures with your children laughing? Why people are languishing in poverty. Please retrace your steps.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Governor Abiola Ajimobi And His Children by Arsewipemod: 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
247frolicboss:
Oyo state governor, Abiola Ajimobi pictured with his daughters & only son.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/lovely-photo-of-oyo-state-governor.html

Photo credit: Tolani Alli
Governor Saliu Elenuugboro governs a state whose indigenous people love to gobble up snails together with the shells. A people who would rob you and declare you guilty of being robbed, they mount on horses to effect the robbery. What else can be true with the latest impasse between labour union leaders and this contemporary Bashorun Gaa? What was supposed to be a cordial meeting was indeed a trap, and an attempt to truncate, suppress and rob the opposing voices who were simply requesting for what rightfully was theirs in a democracy. Mr Elenuugboro turned a reasonable protest and a civil industrial action into an imbroglio that reminds someone of the tyrannical,oppressive and high handed exploits of Bashorun Gaa in the 16th century Oyo empire. For how long will this reign of terror last? Up till now, despite interventions from the government at the centre, Mr Saliu has adamantly and arrogantly refused to pay the salaries of civil servants and public workers from December 2015 till date. In one of his arrogant and senseless outbursts, he declared he owed the public servants no obligation to pay their salaries since they preferred Ladoja to him. At other times, he told Oyo state pensioners who have spent their youthful days to serve the government that he "has not paid the living. So why would he pay the dead?" That it wasn't his fault that they (the pensioners) did not train their children properly so that they can take care of them at their old age. Forgetting that one day, the dead, the missing and the living will all meet. All hail Governor Saliu Elenuugboro, the one who would arrogate all resources and powers to himself, the one who would deprive workers of their wages and use his elevated position to ensure that they remained deprived, the one who would rob the people and blame them for it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Governor Abiola Ajimobi And His Children by Arsewipemod: 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2016
WarRLaY:
kind of life you enjoy when ur dad is a politheifcian grin , na joke o
Wole why are you afraid to speak the truth? This heartless mofo is a thief nah. You insist that workers continue working and you tell them no pay. Can you imagine..! Six bleeping month! They gonna eat, transport themselves to work and work.....for six months and you have the effontry to tell them they are thugs because they protested? Bail out money, diverted. IGP gobbled up. You said they did not vote for you! They are hungry and angry nd you call them saboteurs of peace. Hoe can there be peace when people are hungry?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Governor Abiola Ajimobi And His Children by Arsewipemod: 3:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
dadebayo1:
May God have mercy on the Governor. Civil servants have not received 6months salary. Attimes I wonder how he sleeps at night knowing he governs a state that can't even function properly.. Most families can't even smile to bed at night anymore. All is well. God shall judge us all

May God actually punish him. The guy is so dumb and clueless. He couldnt even think of how to generate revenue for the state other than depend on allocations from the centre, which figure he has refused to declare ever since they started complaining that federal allocation was dwindling. All he does is copy lagos senselessly. Gap toothed Muthafukah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Governor Abiola Ajimobi And His Children by tayo200(m): 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
baba oloriburuku ni baba yin o...o de ma shanku ni...oloriburuku gbogbo

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Governor Abiola Ajimobi And His Children by dadebayo1(m): 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
Arsewipemod:
May God actually punish him. The guy is so dumb and clueless. He couldnt even think of how to generate revenue for the state other than depend on allocations from the centre, which figure he has refused to declare ever since they started complaining that federal allocation was dwindling. All he does is copy lagos senselessly. Gap toothed Muthafukah
He was on channelstv last night saying the state cannot survive without FG allocation. How can a governor addmit he cannot run the state without FG allocation. Sincerly I feel he should cover his face in shame and learn how to run governance for the benefit of all..
Re: Photo Of Governor Abiola Ajimobi And His Children by dadebayo1(m): 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
Workers on the street...

Re: Photo Of Governor Abiola Ajimobi And His Children by Gentlesoul96(m): 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
OduntanGabriel:
and I console my self with Adekunle Gold song.... a le MA lowo lowo I, sugbon a la Lafia...... God bless My Dad
Na so bro... God bless my Dad also

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Abiola Ajimobi And His Children by Johnnwokolo: 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
H.E. AJIMOBI SIR, CAN YOU REFUND THE OVER N400 BILLION YOU STOLE FROM OYO STATE.

1. N2.2 BILLION FROM THE MOKOLA FLY OVER . YOU PAID N2.8 BILLION FOR A FLY OVER WHEN OGUN STATE BUILT A BIGGER LONGER FLY OVER FOR N800 MILLION

2. YOU COLLECTED 20% FROM ALL SUBEB PROJECTS. YOU MADE ABOUT N1.5 BILLION

3. YOU COLLECTED ABOUT 40% FROM ALL THE ROAD PROJECT DONE.

4. YOU DID NOT CONDUCT LOCAL GOVT ELECTION AND ONLY PAID THE CARETAKER BETWEEN N35-50 MILLION A MONTH FROM THE OVER N130 MILLION COLLECTED FROM THE FEDERAL ALLOCATION. YOU MADE AN AVERAGE OF N3 BILLION A MONTH FROM THAT.

5. YOU CONTINUE TO COLLECT N150 MILLION/ MONTH FOR SECURITY VOTE WHILE OWING WORKERS SALARY. AT THE SAME TIME YOU HAD YOUR DAUGHTERS WEDDING IN IBADAN, LAGOS, LEBANON AND UK.

YOU DID NOT BUILD HOSPITALS, INFANT MORTALITY INCREASED DURING YOUR TIME AND MATERNAL MORTALITY. YOU DID NOT BUILD ANY SCHOOL, YOU INTEND TO SELL THE SCHOOLS OTHER BUILT.

YOU STARVED THE HOSPITALS OF DRUGS AND MEDICINES.

YOU DESTROYED THE EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM , OYO STATE IS NOW 26TH ONLY A HEAD OF BOKO HARAM AFFECTED STATES.

FOR THE MANY PEOPLE WHO DIED FOR LACK OF MEDICAL CARE, GOD ALMIGHTY SHALL JUDGE YOU.

GOD DEY OOO

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Governor Abiola Ajimobi And His Children by Temysteve(m): 9:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
Xclusivegrin007:
Make i dey sample one of his daughter nw cheesy
You wan sample death be that!
Re: Photo Of Governor Abiola Ajimobi And His Children by AyoolaIgwe(m): 10:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
rotimileke:
We the Yorubas are not like the 5%ters. proudly 95
U're a fool. tomorrow U'll claim to be a Christian. U're a hell bound Christian dear! repent!!
Re: Photo Of Governor Abiola Ajimobi And His Children by oojehshez(f): 12:48am On Jun 21, 2016
SHEY NA BOY HE DEY FIND WEY MAKE HIM BORN DEM REACH DIS NUMBER
Re: Photo Of Governor Abiola Ajimobi And His Children by Nobody: 4:37am On Jun 21, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:

U're a fool. tomorrow U'll claim to be a Christian. U're a hell bound Christian dear! repent!!
ok! noted Sir. I wash every form of bigotry from my life in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Abiola Ajimobi And His Children by AyoolaIgwe(m): 4:52am On Jun 21, 2016
rotimileke:
We the Yorubas are not like the 5%ters. proudly 95
u need help
Re: Photo Of Governor Abiola Ajimobi And His Children by AyoolaIgwe(m): 5:15am On Jun 21, 2016
rotimileke:

ok! noted Sir. I wash every form of bigotry from my life in Jesus name. Amen
I'm sorry I was harsh
Re: Photo Of Governor Abiola Ajimobi And His Children by MrBully: 6:53am On Jun 21, 2016
Hmm
Re: Photo Of Governor Abiola Ajimobi And His Children by MrBully: 6:54am On Jun 21, 2016
Some topics don't deserve front page

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Abiola Ajimobi And His Children by Arsewipemod: 8:42am On Jun 21, 2016
dadebayo1:

He was on channelstv last night saying the state cannot survive without FG allocation. How can a governor addmit he cannot run the state without FG allocation. Sincerly I feel he should cover his face in shame and learn how to run governance for the benefit of all..
The featherbrain does not know what it means to be a leader. Ode buruku

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Governor Abiola Ajimobi And His Children by Arsewipemod: 8:56am On Jun 21, 2016
Johnnwokolo:
H.E. AJIMOBI SIR, CAN YOU REFUND THE OVER N400 BILLION YOU STOLE FROM OYO STATE.

1. N2.2 BILLION FROM THE MOKOLA FLY OVER . YOU PAID N2.8 BILLION FOR A FLY OVER WHEN OGUN STATE BUILT A BIGGER LONGER FLY OVER FOR N800 MILLION

2. YOU COLLECTED 20% FROM ALL SUBEB PROJECTS. YOU MADE ABOUT N1.5 BILLION

3. YOU COLLECTED ABOUT 40% FROM ALL THE ROAD PROJECT DONE.

4. YOU DID NOT CONDUCT LOCAL GOVT ELECTION AND ONLY PAID THE CARETAKER BETWEEN N35-50 MILLION A MONTH FROM THE OVER N130 MILLION COLLECTED FROM THE FEDERAL ALLOCATION. YOU MADE AN AVERAGE OF N3 BILLION A MONTH FROM THAT.

5. YOU CONTINUE TO COLLECT N150 MILLION/ MONTH FOR SECURITY VOTE WHILE OWING WORKERS SALARY. AT THE SAME TIME YOU HAD YOUR DAUGHTERS WEDDING IN IBADAN, LAGOS, LEBANON AND UK.

YOU DID NOT BUILD HOSPITALS, INFANT MORTALITY INCREASED DURING YOUR TIME AND MATERNAL MORTALITY. YOU DID NOT BUILD ANY SCHOOL, YOU INTEND TO SELL THE SCHOOLS OTHER BUILT.

YOU STARVED THE HOSPITALS OF DRUGS AND MEDICINES.

YOU DESTROYED THE EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM , OYO STATE IS NOW 26TH ONLY A HEAD OF BOKO HARAM AFFECTED STATES.

FOR THE MANY PEOPLE WHO DIED FOR LACK OF MEDICAL CARE, GOD ALMIGHTY SHALL JUDGE YOU.

GOD DEY OOO
I have said it. He is a heartless lying, thieving muthafuckah. And that mulatto wife of his, the co thief who does nothing but kiss her thieving husband in the public and organise prayer sessions with state funds while its her husband that needs deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Abiola Ajimobi And His Children by dadebayo1(m): 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
Shame on those owing workers six months salary and instead of pleading with workers decided to take the same workers to industrial court... Thank God they were shamed at the court... Case adjoned till July 12 grin

God is the ultimate judge and he shall judge us all...

(1) (2) (Reply)

MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? / Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! / Obiano Visits The Obi Of Onitsha In A Grand Style - Check Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.