Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad (35005 Views)

Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" / Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by balash(m): 12:52am On Jun 20, 2016
It's was a lovely scene, just had to share, God bless the president

https://mobile.twitter.com/zmbuhari/status/744651247739875328

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by orobs93(m): 12:55am On Jun 20, 2016
Nice one
If you hate baba
Sorry u av to live like dat till 2019
Dats if ur heart beat can last for dat long

Baba has said.."I am taller than you,do you want to wrestle with me"?

104 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by Olayinkaboss(m): 12:56am On Jun 20, 2016
D man above wat type of network r using?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by Nedumadrid(m): 12:56am On Jun 20, 2016
Mhen dis gurl is very pretty

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by kunlesufyan(m): 12:57am On Jun 20, 2016
This his daughter is fine sha ooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by balash(m): 1:01am On Jun 20, 2016
Lol.. see guys, una just dey see pretty Zahra, can't u all see my president is also an Handsome man for a 70years and above

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by balash(m): 1:03am On Jun 20, 2016
Lalasticlala Ngbo Comman see O, do u think Zahra is pretty too or my president is handsome

8 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by badaoyeyemi(f): 1:16am On Jun 20, 2016

83 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by Nobody: 3:16am On Jun 20, 2016
See beauty kiss And one Ishilove dey do shakara like say she fine reach half of this undecided mtcheeeeeeeew

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by M4gunners: 3:21am On Jun 20, 2016
Hu both of them plus selfie epp?
Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by Nkem4040: 4:11am On Jun 20, 2016
****Had this been GEJ and his daughter, they will be raining insults on him! SMH...hypocrites!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by Esperooke(m): 4:15am On Jun 20, 2016
Cute lady
Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by absolutism: 4:23am On Jun 20, 2016
She should consider buub flashing. It may blind us to Buharis cluelessness as her face blinded us to vote him

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by absolutism: 4:24am On Jun 20, 2016
Is it only me or do selfies now capture the phone in concern?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by malele(m): 4:26am On Jun 20, 2016
muslims celebrate fathers day too
Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by ademoladeji(m): 4:26am On Jun 20, 2016
orobs93:
Nice one
Haters gonna hate
Make dem hate....

Lagoon could take any form

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by absolutism: 4:29am On Jun 20, 2016
ademoladeji:

Make dem hate....

Lagoon could take any form

cheesy
let one IGBO enter this 'lagoon'. *braggard*

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by Slitman: 4:37am On Jun 20, 2016
Nkem4040:
Yorubaa oryeah.....come and worship your Hausa-Fulani master. See them above...she is pretty, see beauty like indentured slaves. Had this been GEJ and his daughter, they will be raining insults on him! SMH...hypocrites!
Just go through what you poo you posted out of envy and unnecessary jealousy .
Only a miracle can cure your uncurable disease . Pray hard

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by totorimi: 4:37am On Jun 20, 2016
How did we get to this mess in my country for Gods sake.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by Slitman: 4:37am On Jun 20, 2016
Nkem4040:
Yorubaa oryeah.....come and worship your Hausa-Fulani master. See them above...she is pretty, see beauty like indentured slaves. Had this been GEJ and his daughter, they will be raining insults on him! SMH...hypocrites!
Just go through the poo you posted out of envy and unnecessary jealousy .

11 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by gen2briz(m): 4:58am On Jun 20, 2016
Slitman:
Just go through what you poo you posted out of envy and unnecessary jealousy .

I doubt if miracle can help the dude.... he need serious brain reformat

15 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by kwaraguy(m): 5:06am On Jun 20, 2016
INoStandWithBuhari but chai this his daughter set walai

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by omenka(m): 5:22am On Jun 20, 2016
balash:
Lol.. see guys, una just dey see pretty Zahra, can't u all see my president is also an Handsome man for a 70years and above
You caught us there. gringrin

Long live my President. smiley

#waiting for PDP to tweet the cost of Zahra's phone.

11 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by Slitman: 5:22am On Jun 20, 2016
gen2briz:

Am doubt if miracle can help the dude.... he need serious brain reformat
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha laugh wan tear my belle o . Seriously he needs to see a brain surgeon asap

5 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by doublewisdom: 5:27am On Jun 20, 2016
Picture of tay tay. Yeye dey smell.

4 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by fulanimafia: 5:31am On Jun 20, 2016
Such a beautiful family. Pained Jonathanians can go suck on a battery.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by shehu313: 5:36am On Jun 20, 2016
I hope pretty Zahra would ask her devilish father on Father's Day what has the father in the below two pictures attached in this post done to lose six sons. Three were killed during Jonathan's regime and the man (Jonathan personally) apologized because he didn't order the killings by the army in the 2014 Quds Day procession. But your evil dad ordered and justified the Zaria Massacre that killed another three sons of Zakzaky and your evil dad justified the massacre of hundreds on live TV; because according to him hundreds should die because some stinking generals, like him, with ugly and evil faces of crimes and humiliation were denied access to road; so by that he decided to unleash terror on followers of the IMN at four different and separate locations across Zaria. Zahra, please ask your tyrant father to repent to Allah in this holy month and seek forgiveness for his crimes against humanity and against the creatures and servants of Allah and against Sheikh Zakzaky before the hot wrath of Allah descend upon him and your family, if it has not already been irreversibly decreed to descend upon him very soon and that is our prayer. Tell your tyrant father that it is haram to kill the children of another man and deprive them of the joy to take selfie with their father. This same father and their mother have been in detention for six months without charge under the watchful eyes of your tyrant father. Ask your evil father, "why tyrant daddy"? Dear Zahra, you have the name of the Chief of the Ladies of the Worlds (Lady Fatima az-Zahra) but your tyrant father is an enemy to the Ahlul-Bayt and her Shia. Please ask your tyrant father to repent or disassociate yourself from this evil man; else, I would suggest you drop that name and have a name change and await the wrath of Allah upon him and your family for his crimes against innocent people. Do not assume Allah is asleep; He is giving you respite for a day eyes will stare in horror. The punishment of Allah is indeed terrible!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by onyiloyi(m): 5:54am On Jun 20, 2016
Beauty n handsomeness on display
Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by ashjay001(m): 6:09am On Jun 20, 2016
Olayinkaboss:
D man above wat type of network r using?

E pain am! Just teasing abeg, pele. Lol....
Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by DaBullIT(m): 6:15am On Jun 20, 2016
[size=18pt]That's not a selfie

that's a denge pose for another camera man
[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by stobery(m): 6:15am On Jun 20, 2016
DaBullIT:
[size=18pt]That's not a selfie

that's a denge pose for another camera man
[/size]

Lol

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad by DaBullIT(m): 6:19am On Jun 20, 2016
I Lie ?
stobery:

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back / Atiku Admits Lying, Confirms Not Speaking With Col . Sakaba’s Wife / Air Force Jet Crash-Lands At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.