Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) (46370 Views)

Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Husband, Ahmed Indimi's Birthday (Photos) / Zahra Buhari & Her Husband, Ahmed Indimi At Hanan Buhari's Photo Exhibition / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by lalasticlala(m): 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2016
Zahra Buhari shared the photos below with the caption :

"During the very last event(wushe wushe) of the wedding ceremonies I turned 22 but completely forgot, just for my friends to approach me with wide smiles and wished me a happy birthday, few minutes later a cake arrived..what a lovely surprise by my man, the whole crowd sang a birthday song to me.. absolutely sweet
#zahmed2016"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOKhpI_DR2j/

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
grin And the guy go don tear her juicy well grin what a lucky guy cool

Nigerians are suffering while idinmi they blow zarah na wa ooo

PRESIDENTIAL FVCKING CUM FISCAL BLOWING cool

madridguy cool

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by siegfried99(m): 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
Beautiful Lady cheesy

Presidential Wedding cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by Doctorfitz: 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
U're eating cake when Nigerians are hungry.... U go soon see urself..#weneedarevolution.

Nigerian youths I'm amazed at the level of ignorance some of u portray..

39 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by shininglite(m): 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
fantastic couple

the rich marrying the rich to consolidate there stolen wealth...

all resident zombies on nairaland were not invited, yet they defend Cassandra with there 10mb every day.... what a shame!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
Ehen.....??

29 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by Flexherbal(m): 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
Lovely !
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
They look good together tho! cheesy cool

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by herzern(m): 9:42pm On Dec 18, 2016

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by madridguy(m): 9:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
I pray your mouth no go kill you.

OZAOEKPE:

madridguy cool

5 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 18, 2016

I don't give a Running and flying fucck

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by candidbabe(f): 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
Marriage is good

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
madridguy:
I pray your mouth no go kill you.

amin grin
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by nagcas: 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
KissChrix:
They look good together tho! cheesy cool
ok ?
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by Hormohtoondeh(f): 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
So she's just 22
Age is only a number

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by BornStunner1: 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2016

NASO ZAHRA VIRGINITY TAKE GO!!!! cry

BUT WHY!!?cry cry

7 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
They just won rock all the little money In our TSA

By the way someone should call that kemi to give us the details of how much we have

Anyway Lala thanks for posting this news with one mind God will provide your own wife for you , I won't be surprise if we don't see any news about Zahara your dream wife again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by Goldenheart(m): 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
After he don tear rubber....
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by magicminister: 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
I pray someday in my lifetime, we grow the balls to challenge our oppressors.
We need to cleanse this country of the political class and their families or anyone related to them.
I mean, total cleansing.

9 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by dayskid: 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
[color=#550000][/color]just 22 undecidedjust 22
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by Kenechi1: 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
who cares
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by shininglite(m): 9:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
candidbabe:
Marriage is good

this could be us honey but you don't reply my pm no offence

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by pmc01(m): 9:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
Indifferent
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by mmsen: 9:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
22 and only just married?

Buhari, why didn't you marry off your daughter at 11 like your father in law did?

5 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by Mikylopez(f): 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
shez jes 22? her husband looks way older than her anyways i wish her all the best

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by Omotayor123(f): 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
oh my God... see cakeshocked shocked shocked
Lovely couple, I pray they last 4eva.

I ghat to be Rich cool
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by blazetitov: 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
Doctorfitz:
U're eating cake when Nigerians are hungry.... U go soon see urself

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Haters everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by JoeBlocks(m): 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

madridguy cool
As in. The recession isn't affecting them. grin
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by Martinola(m): 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
as dou she will b his only wyf....Yeye yeye

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by Echelle(m): 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
Father and Daughter... To think Raheem Sterling already has 3 kids...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

''This May Be Why Jonathan Couldn’t End Boko Haram Insurgency'' / Fayose's Newspaper Advert Against Buhari In 2015 (Throwback Photo) / Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.