Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Which Contestant Has The Highest Number Of Votes So Far? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Contestant Has The Highest Number Of Votes So Far? (1967 Views)

Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes / I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Contestant Has The Highest Number Of Votes So Far? by LuveU2(f): 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
No.pls ion want ban. I only wan fun for redlert. Baby you say on..

1 Like

Re: Which Contestant Has The Highest Number Of Votes So Far? by obiorathesubtle: 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Which Contestant Has The Highest Number Of Votes So Far? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
U be Mumu! angry

Re: Which Contestant Has The Highest Number Of Votes So Far? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
Make i no lie babe,na lanicky. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Contestant Has The Highest Number Of Votes So Far? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
mimzy has it

5 Likes

Re: Which Contestant Has The Highest Number Of Votes So Far? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
grin Yes yes!

Well, I think Ivyy and Mimzy smiley

4 Likes

Re: Which Contestant Has The Highest Number Of Votes So Far? by LuveU2(f): 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
prettythicksme:
No know crown has left step up you lie undecided
Re: Which Contestant Has The Highest Number Of Votes So Far? by cruzita(f): 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
that person u know
Re: Which Contestant Has The Highest Number Of Votes So Far? by LuveU2(f): 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
JixNation:
mimzy has it
kiss
Re: Which Contestant Has The Highest Number Of Votes So Far? by LuveU2(f): 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
Stupedinluv:
grin Yes yes!

Well, I think Ivyy and Mimzy smiley
kisskisskiss
Re: Which Contestant Has The Highest Number Of Votes So Far? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
LuveU2:
kisskisskiss
kiss hey what if embarassed
Re: Which Contestant Has The Highest Number Of Votes So Far? by LuveU2(f): 4:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
Stupedinluv:
kiss hey what if embarassed
Crown love stand by say drop?
Re: Which Contestant Has The Highest Number Of Votes So Far? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
LuveU2:
Crown love stand by say drop?
grin Yes embarassed
Re: Which Contestant Has The Highest Number Of Votes So Far? by LuveU2(f): 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
Stupedinluv:
grin Yes embarassed
No baby wink
Re: Which Contestant Has The Highest Number Of Votes So Far? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
LuveU2:
No baby wink
kk smileysmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Contestant Has The Highest Number Of Votes So Far? by photoshoot(m): 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
HateU2
Re: Which Contestant Has The Highest Number Of Votes So Far? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
LuveU2:
No.pls ion want ban. I only wan fun for redlert. Baby you say on..
how do I vote pls
Re: Which Contestant Has The Highest Number Of Votes So Far? by vizkiz: 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
Go and start counting the votes. Then come back to give us the statistics undecided
Re: Which Contestant Has The Highest Number Of Votes So Far? by LuveU2(f): 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
how do I vote pls
Cc Mimzy
Re: Which Contestant Has The Highest Number Of Votes So Far? by LuveU2(f): 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
vizkiz:
Go and start counting the votes. Then come back to give us the statistics undecided

O baby shout my nerves broken gone. kiss
Re: Which Contestant Has The Highest Number Of Votes So Far? by vizkiz: 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
LuveU2:
O baby shout my nerves broken gone. kiss

lol... Then wait till voting ends and the organizers take records wink
Re: Which Contestant Has The Highest Number Of Votes So Far? by LuveU2(f): 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
vizkiz:

lol... Then wait till boring ends and the organizers take records wink

kisskisswink
Re: Which Contestant Has The Highest Number Of Votes So Far? by vizkiz: 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
LuveU2:
kisskisswink

I actually wanted to type "voting" instead of boring shocked
Re: Which Contestant Has The Highest Number Of Votes So Far? by LuveU2(f): 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
vizkiz:

I actually wanted to type "voting" instead of boring shocked

Love no headstrong even censored seun but life is gone by smileysmiley
Re: Which Contestant Has The Highest Number Of Votes So Far? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
photoshoot:
HatteU2
how may I help u undecided
Re: Which Contestant Has The Highest Number Of Votes So Far? by Walexsammy(m): 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
prettythicksme:
will be glad to really see how thick ure
Re: Which Contestant Has The Highest Number Of Votes So Far? by Laveda(f): 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
prettythicksme:

√√√√√
Re: Which Contestant Has The Highest Number Of Votes So Far? by photoshoot(m): 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
HateU2:
how may I help u undecided

undecided
Re: Which Contestant Has The Highest Number Of Votes So Far? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
photoshoot:

undecided
y did u call me undecided
Re: Which Contestant Has The Highest Number Of Votes So Far? by photoshoot(m): 6:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
HateU2:
y did u call me undecided

I am looking for naughtynaughty
Re: Which Contestant Has The Highest Number Of Votes So Far? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
photoshoot:

I am looking for naughtynauughty
u don't knw d nearest police station undecided undecided
Re: Which Contestant Has The Highest Number Of Votes So Far? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
photoshoot:

I am looking for naughtynaughty
search no more smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Irregularities Noticed So Far About MR Nairaland Contest / Boy,girl And Sex--who Is To Be Blamed? / Happy Valentines Weekend!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.