Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? (1711 Views)

A Moment Of Love / Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? / What is the Colour of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by yme1(f): 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2009
i dont take any blame cause of love
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by TheSeeker(m): 2:01am On Sep 04, 2009
eyonigger:

seeker why u dey derail this thread na? Ok lets look at this issue in the sense that chika is a smally, does that give a reason for such act?
Sorry! I don't think it's got to do with her age. I suspect you've let her got used to you taking the blame and she feels anytime you don't yield to her childish tantrums, you're far away in touch with her emotions and she in turn, vituperates.
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by beck500(m): 5:50am On Sep 04, 2009
TheSeeker:

Sorry! I don't think it's got to do with her age. I suspect you've let her got used to you taking the blame and she feels anytime you don't yield to her childish tantrums, you're far away in touch with her emotions and she in turn, vituperates.

WORD!! @Eyongero, I think she is so much in love with u, confusion of love makes her do all those things.
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by eyonigger(m): 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2009
TheSeeker:

spot on bro, but I do not allow her to get away with her tantrums all the time, if she does not get a slap, she gets better yelling.

@ beck, I dnt think so.
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by mamagee6(f): 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2009
What blames are you talking about if I may ask?
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by follypimpi(m): 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2009
@Eyo
Brof i know u Love her but how long will u continue to tke the blames.
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by eyonigger(m): 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2009
,mama-gee:

mi loff, read my post well and u'll see.

follypimpi:

@Eyo
Brof i know u Love her but how long will u continue to tke the blames.

We have talked it through, and she has re-adjusted.
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2009
,mama-gee:

Who stole the meat from the cooking pot

@Post
Nope.
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by eyonigger(m): 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2009
FL Gators:

Who stole the meat from the cooking pot

@Post
Nope.

Good girl. kiss
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by 190: 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2009
Deji can take the blame 4 all i care! grin grin

@poster
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 05, 2009
eyonigger:

Good girl. kiss
LOL, I rarely hear that.
You too, good boy.

This could work, our love-hate nl game grin
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by follypimpi(m): 11:22pm On Sep 05, 2009
eyonigger:

mi loff, read my post well and u'll see.

We have talked it through, and she has re-adjusted.

Bless Bless dey JOLLY dey GO.
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by TOYOSI20(f): 11:28pm On Sep 05, 2009
@OP

Love isn't burdensome, . . .its pure, and its without blemish as well, . . . .

u shouldn't have to feel u need to tolerate someone based on love, . . .

nor should u feel the need to change someone u really and truly care about, . . . .

u can stand by that person, and or chose to walk out on the situation if it becomes really unbearable, . . .

but I'm a firm believer in the fact that REAL and TRUE love would stand the test of time,

and w/e 'crisis' may come along

PS. wish u well sha, cos this has gat to be about the tenth thread Ive read concerning Ur gurl

take it easy mahn!!
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by Donvilo(m): 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2009
****standing by, watching what is going on in this thread****
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2009
Sitcking with someone because you tolerate that person is WRONG. Period.

Even if love is present. I don't see how thatz possible, but strange people breath too.
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by eyonigger(m): 1:39am On Sep 06, 2009
190:

Deji can take the blame 4 all i care! grin grin

@poster

190, me and u go fight, u nor dey contribute to anything, bt to make gest of posters and make up your own jokes off it.

FL Gators:

LOL, I rarely hear that.
You too, good boy.

This could work, our love-hate nl game grin

You are ryt there my loff.

TOYOSI20:

@OP

Love isn't burdensome, . . .its pure, and its without blemish as well, . . . .

u shouldn't have to feel u need to tolerate someone based on love, . . .

nor should u feel the need to change someone u really and truly care about, . . . .

u can stand by that person, and or chose to walk out on the situation if it becomes really unbearable, . . .

but I'm a firm believer in the fact that REAL and TRUE love would stand the test of time,

and w/e 'crisis' may come along

PS. wish u well sha, cos this has gat to be about the tenth thread Ive read concerning your gurl

take it easy mahn!!

Toyosi always on point.
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by C2H5OH(f): 2:00am On Sep 06, 2009
Maybe you're shouldering the blame because you've done her more wrong than right.
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by Bossbitch(f): 4:42am On Sep 06, 2009
I'm just going to yan fact. . . Ur babe is looking for a mugu to blame her shortcomings, failures and whatever on. . . Pls don't let that mugu b u. . . It'll b a shame, I can c ur a nice guy-esp for chesting d slaps- don't let ur b take u for granted, cos thats what i think she's doing. . . No offence, thats just my opinion
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by eyonigger(m): 8:26am On Sep 06, 2009
C2H5OH:

Maybe you're shouldering the blame because you've done her more wrong than right.

I have done her wrongs, but that is in turn of her own wrong doings. I cnt just do her wrong when she has not done anything to deserve it.

Boss bitch:

I'm just going to yan fact. . . your babe is looking for a mugu to blame her shortcomings, failures and whatever on. . . Pls don't let that mugu b u. . . It'll b a shame, I can c your a nice guy-esp for chesting d slaps- don't let your b take u for granted, cos thats what i think she's doing. . . No offence, thats just my opinion

I just collected those slaps in order to satisfy her childish mentality. After I apologized( even though it took me a while before I did) she was stil crying the next day I saw her, as in heavy crying oo. I was getting tired of it, so I just had to take those slaps for the sake of getting rid of her cries.

Truly my gurl aint taking me for a mugu, she knows am gangster and romantic at the same time, her teenage character still runs in her.
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by bluespice(f): 9:18am On Sep 06, 2009
i can accept blame if i'm at fault
other than that, i cant im not biologically wired that way
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by TheSeeker(m): 7:01am On Sep 07, 2009
bluespice:

i can accept blame if i'm at fault
other than that, i cant im not biologically wired that way
I trust you on that one, my loff. But remember, I've taken one too many blames even when you were at fault and you refused to accept them grin angry

eyonigger:

I have done her wrongs, but that is in turn of her own wrong doings. I cnt just do her wrong when she has not done anything to deserve it.

I just collected those slaps in order to satisfy her childish mentality. After I apologized( even though it took me a while before I did) she was stil crying the next day I saw her, as in heavy crying oo. I was getting tired of it, so I just had to take those slaps for the sake of getting rid of her cries.

Truly my gurl aint taking me for a mugu, she knows am gangster and romantic at the same time, her teenage character still runs in her.
The reason you should stop dating teenagers; you're lucky this one slaps you. Have you seen those kinds that will tear your shirts and smash your phones because you got a text message from a girl? Seriously, you're lucky you have a Rihanna-type of girl and not Naomi Campbell or you would have ran for your dearest life. grin
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by eyonigger(m): 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2009
TheSeeker:

I trust you on that one, my loff. But remember, I've taken one too many blames even when you were at fault and you refused to accept them  grin angry
The reason you should stop dating teenagers; you're lucky this one slaps you. Have you seen those kinds that will tear your shirts and smash your phones because you got a text message from a girl? Seriously, you're lucky you have a Rihanna-type of girl and not Naomi Campbell or you would have ran for your dearest life. grin

Seeker, you are right, I experienced the semi-worse of what I could be expecting from a violent smally yesterday, she straight punched my nose unexpectedly with a speed of lightning, my nose bled a little, and she just calmed down and started begging immediately, rage took over me and I almost hit her, but Im a type of nigger that would never lay hands on a woman talkless of a cut choppy smally.

Now I am beginning to fear for my life, she is capable of stabbing me if she sees a sharp object, and I might be gone before I know it, oh lord save my soul. I shall never die loving someone.
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by joizzy1: 7:30am On Sep 08, 2009
izeek:

yeah right!
and have her nag all day about her not being @ fault right.
abeg ignore the issue, and when she calms down, guess she wud see her fault herself.
and 4 how long are u planning 2 do dat? and how far r u willing 2 go?

@eyonigger
u claim u love her(oops!!!u think u love her) and yet u know she isnt ready 4 u mentally? wats d deal? grin
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by eyonigger(m): 8:52am On Sep 08, 2009
jo-izzy:

@eyonigger
u claim u love her(oops!!!u think u love her) and yet u know she isnt ready 4 u mentally? wats d deal? grin

What do u mean by ready for me mentally? undecided
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by izeek(m): 9:16am On Sep 08, 2009
jo-izzy:

@eyonigger
u claim u love her(oops!!!u think u love her) and yet u know she isnt ready 4 u  mentally? wats d deal? grin

and u dont think my perception on this matter is right!
i stand corrected, only if you give me good reason.
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by Kelvinj(m): 9:19am On Sep 08, 2009
take which blame?
Am not Akon abeg.
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by eyonigger(m): 9:20am On Sep 08, 2009
xplain urself bro based on the question I asked you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

In your relationship Who Is More Materialistic? / How Can You Help Your Married Ex-girlfriend Who Is Unhappy in Marriage? / A Letter To My EX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.