Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo (39174 Views)

Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) / Shaibu & APC Youths Sweep Ize-Iyamu, PDP Ouy Of Edo North (Pics) / Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu, PDP Leaders Wasting Their Time – Airhiavbere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by Franklyf(m): 2:28am On Jun 21, 2016
amakaobiemeka:
This is just an everyday average profile of a man that went to at least a university, the other talks of best in primary sch are just mere rhetorics which anyone can claim to have just to make words long.

The only thing he has here as experience are his work as pastor which by the way didnt stop him from been the cheif in charge of lucky igbinedion ill fated tenure of corruption redefined.

Compared to obaseki intimidating cv of experience and management at uncountable stratas. Edo state needs a man that has the know how and think outside the box to fund the state in this era of little from fg.
Obaseki spareheaded an economic team for adams which has seen edo not borrowing to pay salaries where almighty oil states are owing.

Edo is not going to the lucky igbinedion regime where the only thing on ize iyamu mind is to embezzle.

Pdp has succesfully nailed its coffin again just like the mistake they did with sherif and its members appluaded.

Ize iyamu has a big questionable character and it is without doubt apc would do what they know best with pdp in edo and magnify ize iyamu skeletons.

Ize iyamu on the other hand has no iq or low brain capacity, the only strategy he knows and have been applying is OFFENSIVENESS. The same one that kicked gej out. He likes to tell the world how much adams got and how much he uses for project negletting what he himself wants to do.

If history is anything to go by you cant win oshomole in talking or offensiveness, the same way he shut charles in the last election debate and made him look dumb.

Thats the same way he would turn the table on pdp and bring that craftyness of telling edo to do comparism with pdp.

An edebiri who is reserved and has a good reputation as a man who has worked to be were he is, would have been a perfect face of a party which edo state love to forget about.

But instead of pdp to even think they decide to reason with potbelly and use the figure head of tenure everybody wants to erase from memory as its flagbearer.

A typical sheriff case, i wonder if fayose and wike made this dumb decision again
.I know you are an APC, l don't have problem with that, it is your choice. I want to beg you a favour. Please don't come to this forum to misinform people. Are you saying or did you just said Oshiomohle is not owning Civil servant in Edo state? Are you from Edo? If you are from Edo state or stay within the four conners you will know that he is owing up to six months salary. Usen Lecturers have not receive January 2016 salary, as at last month, they where paid November. Most of the LG Councils in Edo state like Oredo, Ofhionmwon etc can not pay & have not pay the irStaffs any salary this year. My bro don't come here to preach hatred against PDP, & if you are saying that you and your family will not vote for Ize- Iyamu, no problem, is your right, but don't come here to say things you know nothing about. Please kindly tell the world Edo state debt profile or are you not aware that Edo State is owing almost 200 Billion Naira if not over as at this morning. Are you aware that almost 1.5 Billion was paid out just to produced Obaseki as APC candidate. Where did Oshiomohle/ Obaseki got the money from? Or do Obaseki look like a billionaire? We are all corrupt one way or the other. My Brother sofry sofry. I am saying what am saying based on facts. Goodmorning.
Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by WhoRUDeceiving: 2:35am On Jun 21, 2016
Was in ACN, helped with Oshiomole's 2nd bid and GEJ second bid....Sounds like a very typical Nigerian politician.
Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by Onogiede(m): 4:51am On Jun 21, 2016
dom:
They for just close eyes, forget zoning give Arch. Mike Onolememen. He wld have delivered the state to PDP via a landslide victory.
yes that one profile heavy pass Obaseki & straight forward person
Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by engrrichie92(m): 4:56am On Jun 21, 2016
jaxmanreal:
RCCG PASTOR REPPIN NIGERIA POLITICS SINCE 1999. HOPE U WILL NOT REMOVE THE PASTOR TITLE WHEN U GET TO OFFICE LIKE ONE GOV IN EASTERN PART OF NIGERIA
I'm really interested..which governor is that biko?
Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by Onogiede(m): 5:01am On Jun 21, 2016
Alki:

You are from Edo State
You spoke my heart Edebiri is d man but PDP has bleeped up.
I would have personally voted for PDP if it was Edebiri that was chosen
fear don start to catch una,..APC is gone in Edo state
Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by SamMilla1(m): 5:44am On Jun 21, 2016
This article says this Political Pastor tuned to Church because his dislocated hip and whatever miraculously repositioned themselves to the original points without medical help?

He just lost my vote.
Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by MrBully: 6:03am On Jun 21, 2016
God help this pastor
Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by MrBully: 6:03am On Jun 21, 2016
Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by MrBully: 6:04am On Jun 21, 2016
:
Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by MrBully: 6:13am On Jun 21, 2016
grin
Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by BobUg28(m): 6:36am On Jun 21, 2016
The good time is here. The good time I have longing for...that moment when the children of God who are brought up from a very humble christian home will take up the sheer grit to pilot the affairs of this country.

I pray for God's grace upon his life. Dear Lord, please guide and protect him and give him your divine grace to actualise his dream.

Amen.
Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 21, 2016
If it was by high profile, Buhari was or is not qualified to even be a community leader. In my community for you to a community youth president, you must be a graduate so what the Bleep are u guys shouting profile this profile that for?
Osagie Ize-Iyamu carry go jo, after all Buhari has no primary six certificate.
Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 21, 2016
Onogiede:
fear don start to catch una,..APC is gone in Edo state
Don't mind them, even if Osagie Ize-Iyamu present hospital bill my vote is for him
Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by sunch(m): 6:50am On Jun 21, 2016
amakaobiemeka:
This is just an everyday average profile of a man that went to at least a university, the other talks of best in primary sch are just mere rhetorics which anyone can claim to have just to make words long.

The only thing he has here as experience are his work as pastor which by the way didnt stop him from been the cheif in charge of lucky igbinedion ill fated tenure of corruption redefined.

Compared to obaseki intimidating cv of experience and management at uncountable stratas. Edo state needs a man that has the know how and think outside the box to fund the state in this era of little from fg.
Obaseki spareheaded an economic team for adams which has seen edo not borrowing to pay salaries where almighty oil states are owing.

Edo is not going to the lucky igbinedion regime where the only thing on ize iyamu mind is to embezzle.

Pdp has succesfully nailed its coffin again just like the mistake they did with sherif and its members appluaded.

Ize iyamu has a big questionable character and it is without doubt apc would do what they know best with pdp in edo and magnify ize iyamu skeletons.

Ize iyamu on the other hand has no iq or low brain capacity, the only strategy he knows and have been applying is OFFENSIVENESS. The same one that kicked gej out. He likes to tell the world how much adams got and how much he uses for project negletting what he himself wants to do.

If history is anything to go by you cant win oshomole in talking or offensiveness, the same way he shut charles in the last election debate and made him look dumb.

Thats the same way he would turn the table on pdp and bring that craftyness of telling edo to do comparism with pdp.

An edebiri who is reserved and has a good reputation as a man who has worked to be were he is, would have been a perfect face of a party which edo state love to forget about.

But instead of pdp to even think they decide to reason with potbelly and use the figure head of tenure everybody wants to erase from memory as its flagbearer.

A typical sheriff case, i wonder if fayose and wike made this dumb decision again
Gud1
Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by livebullet(m): 7:58am On Jun 21, 2016
WE DO NOT WANT ANYBODY WHO SERVED LUCKY IGBENEDION AND COULD NOT CHALLENGE HIM WHILE HE MISRULED EDO FOR 8YRS. PASTPR OR NO PASTOR...AFTERALL THE TITLE PASTOR HAS BN BASTERDIZED BY PPL LIKE HIM.

WE VOTE OBASEKI GODWIN. IN REVOLUTION AND A REMINDER OF IYAMU'S SERVICE AND SUPPORT TO A GOVT THAT RUINED EDO!

IYAMU IS A POLITICAL PROSTITUTE AND A SELFISH POLITICIAN.

WE DONT NEED HIM OR PDP AGAIN.... WE ARE HAPPY WITH HOW FAR OSHIOMOLE HAS TAKEN EDO!
Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by gformula: 8:09am On Jun 21, 2016
Like seriously, for once let a fine sensible and God fearing man rule Edo State. Left to me I'm bored with all these baboon looking brainless people who have ruled the place. No wonder the place is still ancient in this 21st century...

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by Okundaye4(m): 8:34am On Jun 21, 2016
Niger Delta is PDP, PDP is Niger Delta... God Bless the Oil-Rich Region!
Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by rolchi(m): 8:40am On Jun 21, 2016
sammhi:
it is not about çv or being a grass root but one who want to make a mark .... Fasola had no credentials for governance in 2007 but he did what he could ..same with the Oshionmole he had no previous or any intimidating credentials but you are praising him
so it is down to the person not his credentials..both are educated enough and none is looking for his certificate.....

Exactly the point. If Ize-Iyamu becomes governor, he can actually appoint a bright gentleman as his Economic Think Thank Manager. Afterall, the Willie Obiano just appointed a young man of 30 to head his Economic Strategy Group....
Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by nuelyoyo(m): 9:55am On Jun 21, 2016
PraiseGyps:
PDP will be definitely win Edo state back
Dream on, you'll wake u up when Obaseki is declared the winner.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..' / Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project / ₦1 Billion To Nnamdi Kanu: Shehu Sani Reacts To Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.