Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) (33704 Views)

Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Accepts Supreme Court Judgement In Good Fate / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by todaynewsreview: 11:45am On Oct 07, 2016
This is an ongoing protest in the Edo State capital. This time around, the candidate of the PDP is leading others in calling INEC to restore the people's mandate.

More here: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1651/pastor-osagie-ize-iyamu-leads-protesters-in-a-peaceful-prote

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by todaynewsreview: 11:45am On Oct 07, 2016
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 07, 2016
Instead of those people to go and hold their elders responsible for selling them they are busy disturbing da peace, making noise around the neighborhood.

28 Likes

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
This is better than arming the youths to unleash violence on helpless people. Pastor Iyamu should take his protest to the courts. Only the courts can restore to him what he alleged was stolen from him. The people can't help him; only a good lawyer and dispassionate judges can.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by ojun50(m): 12:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
Ok, na work wey no day they cause all dis tin

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by localblood(m): 12:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
Where is Pedro Obaseki?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by Jirate(m): 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
INEC Ripped Democracy during Edo Election, they need to be like their former self under GEJ and Jega, Unbiased and Truly Independent.

Meanwhile, where is that He Goat called Oshiom-Ole, let him come and see Ize Iyamu walking freely along the Streets of Benin, Acknowledging Cheers from All and Sundry, contrary to what he said not too long ago. cool cool cool cool

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2016
Go to court and if you have your evidence then certificate of return can be given to you.

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by localblood(m): 12:12pm On Oct 07, 2016
The Ize Iyamu I know those not worth 50k votes- No be me talk am

Oshiomhole

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by genearts(m): 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
Campagins are over, public opinion does not count anymore. Take your protest to the tribunal. If the rigging actualy happened thd way you claim, i don't think it will be very difficult to prove.

13 Likes

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by osothermal(m): 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
oshomole claimed he has abolished godfatherism in the state only to impose himself as the cheif godfather, time shall tell

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by donphilopus: 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
[s]
Jirate:
INEC Ripped Democracy during Edo Election, they need to be like their former self under GEJ and Jega, Unbiased and Truly Independent.

Meanwhile, where is that He Goat called Oshiom-Ole, let him come and see Ize Iyamu walking freely along the Streets of Benin, Acknowledging Cheers from All and Sundry, contrary to what he said that not too long ago. cool cool cool cool
[/s]

Stop fuming! Your demigod (POI) has lost the Election and has lost it for good. He would only stroll past (along) the Edo State Government House; he can never be the caretaker. This protest is a futile exercise!

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by otimize(m): 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
See as my belle they sweet me... PDP is dead, Osho baba has retired PDP chieftains in Edo state. My greatest joy was when Omosede Igbenedion started crying that Apc is sharing money. The Igbenedion's saw Dangote money and bowed.. The whole electoral process was well articulated and planned. Thumbs up my bro @ Osho baba

#Pastorgobacktochurch

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by XtremelyCoded(m): 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
Nairaland polls..

Like if you feel PDP will win this case
Share if you feel otherwise

Quote if you wanna share your opinion..
Leego

17 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
He better accept defeat and go back to his fake pastor job

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
sometimes I wonder how this osagie ize iyamu powered by that useless Dan orbih even managed to gain popularity in Edo state, I also wonder how people of my state who are already on the road far away from Egypt to cannanland choose to return to the same Egypt, but I won't blame them PDP attempted to use the present economic hardship to blind their eyes to the unprecedented achievements of oshiomhole because ize iyamu had an empty manifesto.
I am glad that the majority of Edo people including myself spoke and refused to return to a legacy of waste, destruction and looting.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by ojachiere(m): 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
dis is d man we need

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by salabscholar01(m): 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
I can see that the pastor is now attached more to placards, than he should have done with his bible!

hmmm Politics!!!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
What is wrong with this pastor na?

Na inside church money hin go take buy sachet water for this people abi?

He has lost the battle for God sake! Haba....

Drabeey was Here

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by edstark91: 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
Pastor you're needed in the church ooo cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by michoim(m): 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
Bad loser always a loser

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by Omotall(m): 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
Nonsense politicians cool

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by thunderbabs: 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
Buh why are most politicians not always magnanimous in defeat..must you always protest? Protest dt amounts to nothing. Go back to church ''pastor'' undecided

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by rabex123(m): 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
Youths wasting their time and energy for these heartless politicians ...after that protest that man go chill with a warm bath eat better food and relax with him family under good conditions..while the rest will continue with their poverty stricken lives..

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by emeijeh(m): 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
Stolen mandate!
Pastor Iyamu, God and the court will see you through this.

Shameless and cunny "comrade governor"

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by YonkijiSappo: 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

Kwantinuu...
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by martineverest(m): 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
this shows how despirate they want to get into power...fayemi didnt do this

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by MadeInTokyo: 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2016
Benin City is shut down right now.

Obaseki is a caretaker Committee Governor imposed on we the good people of Edo state by INEC and the demons of APC

Pastor Ize Iyamu is our Legitimately elected Governor

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
Instead make he get close door meeting with Obaseki hustle for commisioner.......... angry angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by martineverest(m): 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
otimize:
See as my belle they sweet me... PDP is dead, Osho baba has retired PDP chieftains in Edo state. My greatest joy was when Osamede Igbenedion started crying that Apc is sharing money. The Igbenedion's saw Dangote money and bowed.. The whole electoral process was well articulated and planned. Thumbs up my bro @ Osho baba

no be only u.

Him block igbinedion for edo south;block anenih with ikhimi for central and blocked oghiadomhe with dokpesi for north.

Those senile men should start planing retirement...

Mehn! Oshobaba na bastard!...i give am tiri gboza

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2016
Take your case to court.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted / Fateema Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's Pre-Wedding Photos / Ebonyi REC Declares 'Returning Officer' Wanted For Disappearing With Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.