Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Buhari Presents A Gift To Arase, Outgoing IG Of Police ( Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Presents A Gift To Arase, Outgoing IG Of Police ( Photos) (45188 Views)

Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents / History Of Nigeria Police Igs. From Edet To Arase / Buhari Presents A Portrait To Biya In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Presents A Gift To Arase, Outgoing IG Of Police ( Photos) by alaskido(m): 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
Them don take style kick out GEJ appointed IGP. Them want to appoint their own wey go dey at the beck and call just like EFCC and DSS. grin
Re: Buhari Presents A Gift To Arase, Outgoing IG Of Police ( Photos) by berrystunn(m): 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
sulesadat:

shame on you, lover of evil and hater of good.

Say no again to drugs
Usu...
Your buhari is not Educated like you.
Re: Buhari Presents A Gift To Arase, Outgoing IG Of Police ( Photos) by berrystunn(m): 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
shamsuRana:

bros,you are the one complaining please.I am comfortable with PMB.

are you?

probably not,that's why you are ill about it.

so live with your hardship.

Am not in Nigeria. Am in a better place.
Re: Buhari Presents A Gift To Arase, Outgoing IG Of Police ( Photos) by shamsuRana(m): 9:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
berrystunn:

Am not in Nigeria. Am in a better place.

Filthy liar.
Re: Buhari Presents A Gift To Arase, Outgoing IG Of Police ( Photos) by berrystunn(m): 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
shamsuRana:

Filthy liar.

I wish you can see.
Re: Buhari Presents A Gift To Arase, Outgoing IG Of Police ( Photos) by shamsuRana(m): 6:34am On Jun 26, 2016
berrystunn:

I wish you can see.

See what doesn't exist? No need.
Re: Buhari Presents A Gift To Arase, Outgoing IG Of Police ( Photos) by berrystunn(m): 1:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
shamsuRana:

See what doesn't exist? No need.

If only you know... Who u are quoting..
Re: Buhari Presents A Gift To Arase, Outgoing IG Of Police ( Photos) by shamsuRana(m): 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
berrystunn:

If only you know... Who u are quoting..

Ditto

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili / You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari / Soldiers & Policemen Clash Over Girlfriend In Yobe, 4 Policemen & 1 Soldier Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.