Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

To The Mature Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Mature Men (967 Views)

Things That Mature Men Like In Women / What Mature Men Like In Women. Get It Right Today Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Mature Men by lytech1(m): 9:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
Is it advice able to allow ones wife to build a house in her own name ?
Re: To The Mature Men by JoeCutie(m): 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
I've see where this issue actually caused some serious problem. I dunno if it's the men's pride, but sometimes people attach so much importance to things that are not really important. It's her money, her house. So why should there be any debates as to whose name it should be built on? If the man so wishes to be seen as the one building it, he should then build it really with his money. Monkey cannot be working and Baboon will be chopping. No way!

So, yes, Op, women should be left to build their houses with their money. It's their money for Christ's sake!

6 Likes

Re: To The Mature Men by lytech1(m): 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
JoeCutie:
I've see where this issue actually caused some serious problem. I dunno if it's the men's pride, but sometimes people attach so much importance to things that are not really important. It's her money, her house. So why should there be any debates as to whose name it should be built on? If the man so wishes to be seen as the one building it, he should then build it really with his money. Monkey cannot be working and Baboon will be chopping. No way!

So, yes, Op, women should be left to build their houses with their money. It's their money for Christ's sake!
Truly the money is hers,but did you think of the consequence?

Will such woman continue to play the good motherly rule in the house?

Of what importance was the house to her?

Why can't she team up with the husband for the progress of the family?

Why is she building the house in the first place?
Re: To The Mature Men by JoeCutie(m): 7:07am On Jun 21, 2016
lytech1:

Truly the money is hers,but did you think of the consequence?

Will such woman continue to play the good motherly rule in the house?

Of what importance was the house to her?

Why can't she team up with the husband for the progress of the family?

Why is she building the house in the first place?
I know that a good number of men reason the way you do right now, but bro, it does not make sense at all. Why is it that men are free to build their own houses in their names and pretty do whatever they choose to do with their money, but when a woman wants to do hers, she'd be asked not to, but instead asked to "team up with the husband for the progress of the family"? Ah! That's all kinds of wrong, bud. This is her money we are talking about here. Her hustle, her money. Nawa! See...whenever it comes down to things like this, a good woman and wife should know that she needs to discuss it with her husband, just the same way a good man and husband should equally discuss his with his wife. I get your whole point, but these things are down to people's personalities and not really on their gender. Let's stop subjecting women to mere faces in the society. They matter too, just as men do. They should be free to do whatever they want too.

Let's stop making this our society any harder than it already is

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Tommorow Is My Birthday, U Are All Invited / My Ugliness Is A Problem, Please Advice- No-photo / A word For This Teacher abeg.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.