Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,480 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. (4060 Views)

Romancelanders Guys Will U Think Of Double Dating If U Ve Her As Your Girlfriend / I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. / Is Double Dating Good Or Bad??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. by Cashberry511(m): 11:42am On Jun 22, 2016
See mata o...if ur gal dey double date dat 1 na small wahala nah...do ur own times ten,u go see who go tire
Re: My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. by MoneyToolz: 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
Cashberry511:
See mata o...if ur gal dey double date dat 1 na small wahala nah...do ur own times ten,u go see who go tire
nice idea, bt do u think we can still be together as husbnd nd wife, in d future time. Tnx
Re: My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. by MoneyToolz: 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
lilyqueen:
It's better you postpone the engagement for now.
ok, thank fr ur advice. Will postpond it. Bt what should i tell her?
Re: My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
MoneyToolz:
ok, thank fr ur advice. Will postpond it. Bt what should i tell her?

You will ask her if she truly loves you or she is playing games with you

1 Like

Re: My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. by Cashberry511(m): 8:19am On Jun 23, 2016
That is left for u to decide bro
MoneyToolz:
nice idea, bt do u think we can still be together as husbnd nd wife, in d future time. Tnx
Re: My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. by demzylahot(m): 10:24am On Jun 23, 2016
your English tho',its like you are writing in Igbo and punctuating in Ibibio

1 Like

Re: My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. by MoneyToolz: 12:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
demzylahot:
your English tho',its like you are writing in Igbo and punctuating in Ibibio
ops, my dear no mind the grammer, as lng as u undrstnd d mssg. Thats al tnx u en expctn ur advice
Re: My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
MoneyToolz:
Good day house, pls i am in my 20th, doing my biz, and set up my self to get marriage by next year, with the girl i am dating she is my cousing sister. We ar together 4 2years. 8month to our wedding. I catch her double dating, or i may call it cheating. With one guy, her class mate, i knw he is friend to her, as she always tell me, yestarday i accidently have access to her phone, cox its lock i wnt to help hr pix it. I saw they chat with d guy. As follow: you know that i will be engage nxt month. And
1.You know i am in love wt you. 2. You ar still in my deep hrt. 3.if u say i should leav u i dnt knw hw my heart wl be. 4. You dnt knw hw i feel abt u. Imagin life wtou u. These ar hr words to him. Nd he ix advicing hr nt to agree wt me, he wil help hr do charm to break us. I am so much confused pls i need mature, and honest advice. Thanks you.

I hate people like you, you have no backbone. The homies I roll with would have just dumped and move on, or fvck small first. Instead of you to confront and handle situation.
Re: My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 28, 2018
MoneyToolz:
.bro you really have too deal with your self esteem.
Re: My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. by Nobody: 4:32am On Nov 29, 2018
MoneyToolz:
Good day house, pls i am in my 20th, doing my biz, and set up my self to get marriage by next year, with the girl i am dating she is my cousing sister. We ar together 4 2years. 8month to our wedding. I catch her double dating, or i may call it cheating. With one guy, her class mate, i knw he is friend to her, as she always tell me, yestarday i accidently have access to her phone, cox its lock i wnt to help hr pix it. I saw they chat with d guy. As follow: you know that i will be engage nxt month. And
1.You know i am in love wt you. 2. You ar still in my deep hrt. 3.if u say i should leav u i dnt knw hw my heart wl be. 4. You dnt knw hw i feel abt u. Imagin life wtou u. These ar hr words to him. Nd he ix advicing hr nt to agree wt me, he wil help hr do charm to break us. I am so much confused pls i need mature, and honest advice. Thanks you.

Pls wtf are you on about.. What happened to people just writing plain English without the stupid abbreviations and general abuse of words... What is ix??

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Am Fvcking And She Moans, I Come Faster. Why? / What's Your Spec? (guys Only) / VIDEO: Bbnaija Housmeate, Teddy A Shows Off His Dick While In Bambam's Luxury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.